zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

Russel Wilson put that ball on the money. Thats why Edwards keeps gettin cut

drops game winning TD

azimm11
    azimm11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1757

burning my money.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Nah, that ball was high and wide. Hard to put that one Edwards. Thats what Seattle gets for getting a 4th TO

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Was never worried about AZ +3....you just knew Seattle was teasing you there.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Terrell Owens catches that ball.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

t.o. woulda caught that

mr. leisure
    mr. leisure's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33110

I thought pass was a little outside and high

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Butterfinger Braylon.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

they need to clone gronk and sell them to teams like seattle...

Powderguy
    Powderguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Edwards is shit...gotta catch that

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

was a very tough catch, but one you have to make if you think you're a star (which edwards does of course)

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Baldwin knocked himself stupid trying to catch a pass, Wilson completely throws an INT ball for a "fade route" and gets lucky. Misses Rice beat his man on 4th down, proper fade gets him 6.
    I guess a little dump pass or a WR screen was out of the question. Horrible performance with 4 shots and the extra time. Seattle's offensive line looked terrible. Cowboys will dismantle them.

CanuckG

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Baldwin knocked himself stupid trying to catch a pass, Wilson completely throws an INT ball for a "fade route" and gets lucky. Misses Rice beat his man on 4th down, proper fade gets him 6.
    I guess a little dump pass or a WR screen was out of the question. Horrible performance with 4 shots and the extra time. Seattle's offensive line looked terrible. Cowboys will dismantle them.
    Nope.

grind4moneyz
    grind4moneyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 993

Didn't like the delay at the end of the game. Seemed to kill the flow of the game, IMO.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Sharp post. On third down Wilson threw it to the wrong receiver (Wilson should have thrown it to the WR who was slanting inside) and on fourth down he should have thrown the fade pass he threw on third down instead.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    Nope.
    AZ's defense is solid, not world beaters but they were getting tons of pressure all game. Lynch couldn't do a thing. Def coordinator should be fired. They knock out Skelton and do not blitz Kolb once. Guy is made of fukking cardboard and they didn't get anywhere near him on that TD drive. Weak secondary, average wide receivers. I don't care if they play in some weird, faggy stadium with weird wind and loud hippies. Cowboys roll and Romo has a huge day.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: opie1988

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

El Nino gets it.

Seagulls were exposed by a very average Arizona team. Everyone in the Northwest (especially Canunck) was sooooo excited about that great preseason the Seagulls had.

Welcome to the regular season, Nucksy!! Gonna be ugly for you next week, pal.

I'd strongly encourage you to pound the Boys.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

CanuckG

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    El Nino gets it.

Seagulls were exposed by a very average Arizona team. Everyone in the Northwest (especially Canunck) was sooooo excited about that great preseason the Seagulls had.

Took AZ today pal relax. Everyone will be on the Cowgirls I already know that....I will be in attendance and if I have to run on the field and tackle Romo myself I will but the Seahawks do the books a favor and win next week

opie1988

Took AZ today pal relax. Everyone will be on the Cowgirls I already know that....I will be in attendance and if I have to run on the field and tackle Romo myself I will but the Seahawks do the books a favor and win next week

How about I fly up there myself and we settle this with a throwdown in the West concourse at halftime?

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    Sharp post. On third down Wilson threw it to the wrong receiver (Wilson should have thrown it to the WR who was slanting inside) and on fourth down he should have thrown the fade pass he threw on third down instead.
    He pulled the trigger very fast on that 4th down. Wait 1 sec and Rice is wide open. Guy choked under pressure. Didn't even give his #1 receiver a chance.

CanuckG

How about I fly up there myself and we settle this with a throwdown in the West concourse at halftime?

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

El Nino gets it.

I'm rolling with Opie Week 2

You will see how bad the Cardinals are when Brady puts 50 on them next week. Two of their offensive lineman are awful. Kolb folds when you pressure him. Seahags couldn't get that right. Ware is going to make Wilson his biatch as the Seahag fans cry into their Starbucks and run to the parking lot to play hacky sack and talk about The String Cheese Incident and Phish.

opie1988

I went to see the Cowboys play the Steelers at Heinz field a few years ago. It was an awesome experience. Was a Sunday night game. It was literally the coldest I've ever been. (...and this is after a lifetime of deer & duck hunting all over the US and Canada, so I've felt cold before.)

Anyway, several redneck Steeler fans actually wanted to fight me because I was wearing a Romo jersey. At first I thought they were kidding around, but they weren't. They honestly wanted to go to blows because I was a Cowboy fan.

Of course....they didn't strike me as all that bright, either.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

CanuckG

teachervido
    teachervido's Avatar Become A Pro!

low blow

FootballIsBack
    FootballIsBack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Arizona's defense is not bad. They were one of the best in the leagues last year, the only reason they were 8-8