mik5058
    mik5058's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4654

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Truthfully the line movement in this game has not been meaningful at all, bouncing between 9 and 7.5 without touching the key 7 or 10 doesn't matter much.
    It was at 10 for about half the day on Monday.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by mik5058 View Post
    It was at 10 for about half the day on Monday.
    OK i didn't see that at first as I was looking at opener of 9 without clicking on line history. That tells me sharps liked Stanford +10. They threw a head fake on USC -9 to get the number up to the desired 10 and then came heavier on Stanford, which is why it then dropped rather quickly.

mik5058
    mik5058's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4654

Yeah I thought getting Stanford at more than 7 was a steal Sunday night. Disappointed to see it at 10 on Monday, but don't think it will matter.

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1640

Quote Originally Posted by paranoyd androyd View Post
    tough call, but if you like sc don't play it at 8'. would rather give it the chance to hit 8 or even 7' before worrying if it moves to 9 or above which is really no difference than 8'.
    I disagree about the value of 8 as supposed to 9 for this reason. USC attempts the two point conversion quite often. This fact creates a situation where the number 7 isn't as rock solid. In addition USC has the revenge factor on its side after last years overtime defeat. Add to this the pressure of the polls to perform and it seems to me USC is the play here. I'm looking forward to watching this game.

alabasterf
    alabasterf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 635

Bump

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

Quote Originally Posted by thezbar View Post
    I disagree about the value of 8 as supposed to 9 for this reason. USC attempts the two point conversion quite often. This fact creates a situation where the number 7 isn't as rock solid. In addition USC has the revenge factor on its side after last years overtime defeat. Add to this the pressure of the polls to perform and it seems to me USC is the play here. I'm looking forward to watching this game.
    i didn't say there isn't a difference between 8 and 9. i said 8' and 9. learn to read.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

If you want USC get it now lots of USC homers out there, Mandalay Bay was packed with USC homers last week

infoleather
    infoleather's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I like to play USC at home when they are most like 14 points or less and most likely to be ready to play.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    But forgetting about lines altogether, whole key to this game will be young but uber-talented Stanford offensive line vs. USC front 4..
    Come on LT............let's not get too cute here. The "whole key" to this game IS Barkely and his TWO All American WR's (Lee & Woods). IF Stanford finds a way to slow them down they stay in this game..........if not..............they get their asses stomped. End of story.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Come on LT............let's not get too cute here. The "whole key" to this game IS Barkely and his TWO All American WR's (Lee & Woods). IF Stanford finds a way to slow them down they stay in this game..........if not..............they get their asses stomped. End of story.
    No, actually the way to slow down the USC passing offense is to hold on to the ball on offense.

infoleather
    infoleather's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I like to play USC at home when they are most like 14 points or less and most likely to be ready to play.

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1640

Quote Originally Posted by paranoyd androyd View Post
    i didn't say there isn't a difference between 8 and 9. i said 8' and 9. learn to read.
    If you mean 8.5 and 9 I understand. I can read just fine thank you. Perhaps you should learn to proof read your posts.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by thezbar View Post
    If you mean 8.5 and 9 I understand. I can read just fine thank you. Perhaps you should learn to proof read your posts.
    He said 8'. The ' means 1/2

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

Originally Posted by daimoshokageUSC -20 Easy!

Quote Originally Posted by wtt0315 View Post
    stanford ml it is
    always good to fade this guy

First 12