MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Leans for Tomorrow- Thoughts?

Jets -2.5

Not sold on the Bills until proven otherwise. Jets at home are solid and the Jets D will come up huge. Offense will do enough to get the job done. This ain't preseason

Lions -8

Lions win by double digits......Not sold at all on the Rams to even keep it close and there is a decent chance that Bradford doesn't make it out of the game in one piece......Just a mismatch upfront with the loud dome as well

Also don't see Stafford having any issues throwing at will for the most part up and down the field

Seahawks/Cardinals Over 40

Just too low to me.....Both teams should hit 20. Expect a few turnovers here leading to quick scores as well.

Have a few others that I'm looking at, but we'll start with these.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like them all but the lions. I think Rams keep it at least within a FG.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by borednaz View Post
    Like them all but the lions. I think Rams keep it at least within a FG.
    I just dont see it......I want to see it, but I cant

Lions DL is going to Fukk Bradford up bad.....The crowd noise in the dome is going to be a problem for the Rams o-line as well........Lions on offense should be fine too

detroitlionsfan
    detroitlionsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like them

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm looking at it with a open mind. I'm not betting the game nor will I even with points.q

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Lions secondary is horrid. Basically walk-ons that have never played together before. GL

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Lions secondary is horrid. Basically walk-ons that have never played together before. GL
    They were pretty awful last year in the secondary too and were prett solid overall

I just think the biggest mismatch in the game is Lions Defensive line VS Rams O-line. Also, Rams don't have many weapons at all in the passing game to really take advantage of Lions secondary

Bet isn't in yet, so I'll have to take a bigger look into it

Might tease the Lions down if I puss out on the spread

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Jets- Sanchez

Lions- The one thing the Rams can do is generate a pass rush. Not a good thing for a team trying to cover 8 that lives and dies through the air. Look into K.Smith rushing props, they will run more than usual to slow pass rush.

Cards Over- Two teams with corners that can make plays. Unproven QB's on both sides. Neither team has playmaking RB's.. Could win but probably -EV.

Good Luck

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    Jets- Sanchez

Lions- The one thing the Rams can do is generate a pass rush. Not a good thing for a team trying to cover 8 that lives and dies through the air. Look into K.Smith rushing props, they will run more than usual to slow pass rush.

Cards Over- Two teams with corners that can make plays. Unproven QB's on both sides. Neither team has playmaking RB's.. Could win but probably -EV.

Good Luck
    Jets-Sanchez haven't had problems with Buffalo don't see that changing tomorrow

True the Rams can rush the passer, but how are they going to keep up the scoring is my main question.....Lions will get theirs, Rams might have a lot of trouble on O

Over-Unders are more or less coin flips in the NFL anyway....Good point

Cuse4tw
    Sharp Square
    Cuse4tw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

Honestly I'm a big bills fan but business is business....I'm going to be putting down on the jets 2moro. I actually think all this circus stuff will have Rex Ryan motivated and he will get the jets pissed off and ready to play. Sanchez has a lot to prove and the only thing that should concern jets backers is the pass rush of buffalo.

When it's all said and done as much as I hate saying it the jets walk away by fpa field goal

briedward
    briedward's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3395

I was contemplating AZ/SEA on the under. SEA's defense is very good. AZ's defense may be able to stop a rookie QB.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Date placed:
    Sep 08, 2012 9:51p
    2 Team Teaser #262456073 (Placed by Web) Football - NFL Lines (Game) Point Spread
    NFL WEEK 1
    (468) Detroit Lions -3 Sun@10:00a
    Competitor467) St. Louis Rams Teased 6.0 points
    Football - NFL Lines (Game) Point Spread
    NFL WEEK 1
    (457) Buffalo Bills +9 Sun@10:00a
    Competitor458) New York Jets Teased 6.0 points
    Risk CA$ 50.00 to win CA$ 45.45

I like to play the teasers