Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Will Djokavic come back and win tomorrow?

I think he is done for the first set but after that?

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

The wind won't be a factor like it was today, so it should be more of a true match, All things being equal, it is still Djokovic's match to lose. Surface is still better for him and past shows that when healthy, that is the case when these two meet. Honestly Ferrer's best shot might have been to get to play in that windy crap all match and hope Djokovic couldn't figure it out. I don't think there is any doubt that the delay to sunday helps Djokovic.

makman
    makman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Joker has much more chance to come back without wind. But i do not think it will be easy. He has to earn all the points himself. Ferrer is a reflection wall. He will be 100% in every point.

birdmanweezy
    $$$ Fly In Any Weather $$$
    birdmanweezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1849

djokovic will take it ferrer has to run out of gas at somepoint

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

This isnt about running out of gas. That wont happen with ferrer, Honestly ferrer is been way overhyped on here. The guy is stand up 100 percent player giving it his all, but in reality he doesnt have the skills to match joker. If the match would of continued yesterday joker wins 3-1, Today joker wins 3-1. Seriously guys this is a mis match beyond proportions.. Don't over anazlized this match.. It still is david ferrer.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Cross