BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Braves not trying to cover the RL today

Bases loaded 0 outs, get 0 in. K, Short Fly out, and Pop out. Francisco, Uggla, McCann

Mikeyanks23
    Welcome to Darkhat Nation
    Mikeyanks23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2046

Espn is reporting that Braves manager, Fredi Jesus Gonzalez had a closed door meeting before todays game versus the Rockies. When asked to comment Fredi was quoted as saying "I just had a little talk with my team, nothing major". A anonymous veteran brave said that Fredi told us not to cover the -1.5 runline in todays game. It may be tough but when we have runners in scoring position with less than 2 outs we were told to strike out, popup, do whatever we have to do to not let those runs score. Chipper jones was quoted as saying "Im not gonna get into the details about the meeting with ESPN. But I will let an unnamed Chinese Twink know what the meeting was about. So if you need to know id keep updating the more popular message boards, Im sure he will post it on the sites."
    Points Awarded:

humble gave Mikeyanks23 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DerekMadden, and OhMyEli

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Next inning, bases loaded 1 out, no runs, haha priceless...

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

They can't seem to hit thr ball lately wtf is wrong with them bases loaded multiple times no runs this game might have the most hits and runners left in scoring position ever

Linngari
    Update your status
    Linngari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7688

Over should have already hit! Damn..

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

I know how this one plays out.
    I had the cubs that had bases juiced twice with no outs and scored nothing. And a leadoff batter triples one inning and couldn't get him in.
    Seems like part 2, except this one will sting more since I played ATL -1 @ -144, cubs were +160

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by Linngari View Post
    Over should have already hit! Damn..
    Same here, sigh...

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyanks23 View Post
    Espn is reporting that Braves manager, Fredi Jesus Gonzalez had a closed door meeting before todays game versus the Rockies. When asked to comment Fredi was quoted as saying "I just had a little talk with my team, nothing major". A anonymous veteran brave said that Fredi told us not to cover the -1.5 runline in todays game. It may be tough but when we have runners in scoring position with less than 2 outs we were told to strike out, popup, do whatever we have to do to not let those runs score. Chipper jones was quoted as saying "Im not gonna get into the details about the meeting with ESPN. But I will let an unnamed Chinese Twink know what the meeting was about. So if you need to know id keep updating the more popular message boards, Im sure he will post it on the sites."
    This is real? OMG WOW

acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gutless fukks

TxAaron
    TxAaron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Squinteyed Deem losses again. Guy is pathetic.

hitting 30% on spreadsheet

Omaga
    I GET IT...
    Omaga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 313

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyanks23 View Post
    Mike unreal you're amazing pal....this was brilliant....really this much time on your hands? Can you cap me a WINNER for tonight

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Books were genius creating that run line. Always creating new ways for bettors to lose $. Run line in a low scoring game for a home team? Always -ev.