Canuck check your whatsapp group messages

Mikeyanks23
    Welcome to Darkhat Nation
    Mikeyanks23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2046

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    Im with you yanks dallas +3.5 as my btp best bet for shits and giggles

Grew up with a tony dorsett poster and cowboys garbage can in my bedroom

I had aikman and mattingly posters and a Hulk Hogan Trash can and Hogan Wrestling Buddy (no homo)

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    Canuck check your whatsapp group messages
    Unreal one day I'll get the message

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Mikeyanks do you believe in bigfoot?

acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Mikeyanks do you believe in bigfoot?
    Smoke i pounded the play.
    Meet Mikeyanks and i in AC to celebrate.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Yanks in case you dont know i have always been a huge wrestling fan

Some of my fondest memories involve meeting wrestlers like brutus beefcake, ken patera, greg valentine, anvil neidhart, etc and going to wrestling matches or watching them with my brother.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9764

why is opie a fantasy mod but never does anything there or ever play fantasy?

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Opie is good peoples

I got his back like scoliosis

Go Cowboys!

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

I support Opie.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    I support Opie.
    I'd support the majority owner as well.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    I support Opie.
    Thanks partner!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Opie you rooster certified?

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

If I was SBR's submissive bottom I wouldn't be admitting it publicly either...

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Quote Originally Posted by LVHerbie View Post
    If I was SBR's submissive bottom I wouldn't be admitting it publicly either...
    the answer to that is whichever employee had the task of pinning nametags on posters lapels at the bash...

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9990

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

This thread is full of homosexual tendencies..

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Not saying this is the case with BuddyBear but I think something happens to some of these people who get Doctorates in a field other than medicine. Like they try to overcompensate or something. I dated a guy who has a PhD in Maths for several years - and supported his over-educated arse the whole time. He posted the Dr title on our mailbox, used it whenever he made restaurant or hotel reservations, etc. Such a pompous ass with limited social skills. And then there's my child's father who is actually employed to cut into your body and remove any organs that are going apeshit. He refuses to be addressed as Dr unless at work when he's forced to or on planes because it has something to do with the Hippocratic Oath I think. Such a massive difference between the academic and the person out there actually saving lives.
    Who do you think is actually "saving lives"? Who do you think developed the technology? Do you think all the discoveries in this world were by magic? I hope you realize that a phd (in any field) is about 20x harder than an MD. An MD is basically an accelerated undergraduate degree. The actual title of "Dr." is reserved for Phds but has since been co-opted by the medical community and now the general ignorant public (e.g. CanuckG for example) thinks that the real Drs. are those with an MD and the ones with a phd are no big deal. Here is a real good thread if you are interested:

http://chronicle.com/forums/index.php?topic=52872.0

And for the record, nobody other than my mother calls me Dr or my alma mater when they are calling for money. In fact, I make it a priority that all my students call me by my first name. I will even cross out the words Dr. or professor on emails or written work. If anything, I prefer people find out that I did a phd rather than announce it to the world. The only time I've ever used Dr. is when I ordered some custom made ties from abroad and I wanted the person making them to know so that he would put a little bit more effort and produce high quality ties. And personally if I had to choose between being called a Dr. or a professor, I would choose the title Professor because the title Professor has MUCH higher status than the title Dr.

And please, this is a forum where 99.9% of posters are arrogant beyond belief and embellish every detail of their life (e.g. amount they bet on, women they sleep with, jobs they have, etc...). Gamblers are proud people and lie like crazy (e.g. CanuckG). At the very least, I am telling the truth. SBR should be proud one of their own made it.
    Last edited by BuddyBear; 09-05-12 at 09:40 PM.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    FWIW: just a casual observer, as you loons post about your lives on an internet gambling forum.

Milwaukee: your actions are odd. I don't fault Shari at all for what she says. My theory is you want to be part of the "inner" crowd so badly, yet you don't realize that there is no "inner" crowd. Shari is a paid employee, Opie is ?? (but way more than a mod), jjgold, zeta, brock, carpe, bigday... they're all part of the act.

POTM??? that means nothing! why would you get your panties in a twist? You're a grown man, with a job and kids. Look at the past POTM... Bronxer? What does he do? Hug the forum?

If you're trying to get on SBR payroll, firstly, I don't think they'd hire a successful CPA. They're going to hire some unemployed person, who'll probably work for minimum wage, and will buy into the act. Secondly, they're not going to hire a some who cares about POTM??? Just act normal, keep posting, and if something falls into your lap, take it.

My 2 cents. Wow, can't believe I took the time to write that out.
    what does that even fukkin mean. I hug the forum

i will have you know that POTM award set me back 2 fukkin dimes

nic9212
    nic9212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2551

Congrats opie on the cowboys win

First 1234