paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Motor City Bowl when Memphis played Akron. DeAngelo Williams had 5 rushing TD's.

Amazing game. Hit the over also for big $$

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

2003 NCAA Basketball National Championship Game - Kansas vs. Syracuse

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Mike......not to be picky, but the thread title clearly states "sporting event".
    Tell you the truth, I was about to post a video of Tiger v. JB Holmes in the first rd of the Accenture match play world championship. Absolutely awesome.

DerekMadden
    DerekMadden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Arkansas Beats Tennessee 1999

Student section stormed field and tore down the goal posts.

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

Mike......not to be picky, but the thread title clearly states "sporting event".
    oh jeez guy...the plethora of debates ive gotten into about "is golf, poker, baseball a sport?" people get heated talking about this.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

I've ever seen at a live sporting event?

Aaron Boone's walk off against the Red Sox.

mathdotcom
    mathdotcom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

Watching Deuce in a steam room fight off 3 bears going for Triangular Penetration

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Hard to rank........

1984 Olympics....witnessing Carl Lewis dominate multiple events at the historic L.A. Coliseum.
    As a USC alum....last minute Trojan victory via the "Bush Push" inside ND Stadium.....(Opie...I ALMOST cried)
    This past June.....a few rows from the glass......watching the Kings win the Stanley Cup for the first time
    1988........the Lakers winning game 7 verse the Pistons at the Fabulous Forum

Brock.......WTF were you doing in college in 1994? Did you graduate at 40 years of age guy?
    Huh? I was 18 in 1992, graduated from illinois in 1996. You do the math

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

I would say the Super Bowl at Cowboys Stadium was the "coolest" sporting event I've been too. A big part of that was having the opportunity to watch it from Anheuser-Busch's suite. It was just such an awesome setting, and the stage was so huge, that it was almost surreal.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    I would say the Super Bowl at Cowboys Stadium was the "coolest" sporting event I've been too. A big part of that was having the opportunity to watch it from Anheuser-Busch's suite. It was just such an awesome setting, and the stage was so huge, that it was almost surreal.
    how did you score those seats? Comped or paid for?

Mr. Teaser
    Go Terps/Nats/Skins
    Mr. Teaser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6161

I had front row center court seats for the 93 college basketball finals UNC vs Fab 5.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    how did you score those seats? Comped or paid for?
    My closest friend is a bigtimer with them. He actually scored us 6 seats for that game. Another buddy of ours and all our wives went. Got comped rooms in the Bud Light Hotel, Playboy Party, etc....

It was a once-in-a-lifetime experience.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Teaser View Post
    I had front row center court seats for the 93 college basketball finals UNC vs Fab 5.
    Sick

I was at the dean dome unc/duke in 2005 when unc came back from down 9 in the last couple minutes to win the acc reg season title. Marvin Williams got an and 1 (to take the lead i think?) and it was the loudest I'd ever heard a crowd in my life. Definitely a bucket list sporting event though I'd love to see one in Cameron.

Mr. Teaser
    Go Terps/Nats/Skins
    Mr. Teaser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6161

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    Sick

I was at the dean dome unc/duke in 2005 when unc came back from down 9 in the last couple minutes to win the acc reg season title. Marvin Williams got an and 1 (to take the lead i think?) and it was the loudest I'd ever heard a crowd in my life. Definitely a bucket list sporting event though I'd love to see one in Cameron.
    I remember that game. I was taking in some spring training in Fla and had teased UNC down to win. That was a wild finish. Great one to be there for.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

lot of great memories in this thread

another one coming soon, you can tell your grandkids where you were when milwaukee mike posted his 13,000TH POST VIDEO

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Teaser View Post
    I remember that game. I was taking in some spring training in Fla and had teased UNC down to win. That was a wild finish. Great one to be there for.
    Fell ass backwards into tickets for $100 per. Walking in guys were offering $500...unbelievable. I was so close to watching that mother fukker at Four Corners on Franklin St. Awesome bar for hoops btw

nic9212
    nic9212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2551

A lot of amazing events on here. For me a youngster on this forum, best live event for me would be seeing Lebron James(when he was in high school) destroy my hs basketball team. They won by 61 points. It was like watching the Harlem Globetrotters

First 12