baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Look at that SEXY TAN on HLAVACKOVA!!!

This bitch looks good.

On a side note, she must be part English. She has a perfect top row of teeth. And her bottom row of teeth looks like that of a piranha.

Then they interviewed Serena.... and boy oh boy was she was hideous. Must be on the rag today, boyz!!!

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Pics?

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Ivanovic much hotter!

Look at that nips!

baskets

she's on TV

she's wearing a tight pink outfight. delicious tan, blond hair, beautiful green eyes..... looks beautiful

then you have Serena who has tried to doll herself up..... she looks like a hippo donning a shower curtain

oh lawdy.... it's always the same!!!!

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    she's on TV

she's wearing a tight pink outfight. delicious tan, blond hair, beautiful green eyes..... looks beautiful

then you have Serena who has tried to doll herself up..... she looks like a hippo donning a shower curtain
    LOLLLLLL

baskets

vs.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    Ivanovic much hotter!

Look at that nips!

She looked better when she had some meat on her

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

vs.

WTF

That's not Hlavackova the tennis player. That's Michaela Hlavackova the model.

This is Andrea Hlavackova.

baskets

Shari, these Heckofa-Loafa's.... they are all models.

If I post a pic of her cousin, so be it. They are the same anyways. Nice hair, nice tan, nice bods, sexy bitches.

TennisProFrance
    TennisProFrance's Avatar Become A Pro!

As my old man used to say "you don't look at the mantle piece when your poking the fire". Man she's so hot in that out fit, ooooohhhhhh I ned a shower.

TheCentaur

Poor Hlavackova getting stomped. She will need comforting after this match. Oh what I would do to comfort her

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by TennisProFrance View Post
    As my old man used to say "you don't look at the mantle piece when your poking the fire". Man she's so hot in that out fit, ooooohhhhhh I ned a shower.
    This seems like a forced analogy. I mean when I'm screwing a girl I love checking out her bouncing, her face, her hips and stomach, or her ass jiggling depending on postion. So I don't get what ur saying pal

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

she's on TV

oh lawdy.... it's always the same!!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: showtiime, and daimoshokage

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Azarenka's physique. Hlavackova's too skinny. Need some more meat on her bones, a real woman's body ....not some lanky teenage looking body.

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post

Cheme82
    Cheme82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2447

I would call you racist fuckers but I hate that hoe Serena so I'll concur. Do you have any idea how many hot European vs. hot European finals that ugly hoe has prevented us from watching?

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Cheme82 View Post
    I would call you racist fuckers but I hate that hoe Serena so I'll concur. Do you have any idea how many hot European vs. hot European finals that ugly hoe has prevented us from watching?
    baskets is keeping it clean... he knows I'm watching right now.

Calling a chick of any race a hippo isn't racist I don't think? He's saying she's built like a truck. Which she is.

A truck that just served up a nice double bagel to baskets' gf.

TheCentaur

I have no interest in black girls but I would like to see Serena's

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

double bagel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheme82

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    baskets is keeping it clean... he knows I'm watching right now.

Calling a chick of any race a hippo isn't racist I don't think? He's saying she's built like a truck. Which she is.

A truck that just served up a nice double bagel to baskets' gf.
    Hey Shari is it true baskets will probably fit right in with the Aussies?

shari91

Hey Shari is it true baskets will probably fit right in with the Aussies?
    This is quite the racist country - in general, not everyone obviously - for sure. Used to really shock me when I first moved here because I was used to more quiet racism whereas these guys just flatout say it. But on the whole you can pull them up on it and they'll stop. I had people forwarding me crap on Facebook asking me to 'like' pages with names like "we don't need more immigrants, gtfo" or "if you don't speak Aussie, we don't want you here"... rubbish like that. Those people would usually get really embarrassed when I'd remind them that I'm Canadian/American so I'm also an immigrant. Seems the colour of my skin confused them for a bit

But there has been a lot of ethnic based crime. Not just from whites against other races but vice versa too. Kind of a weird gig going on here.

Cheme82

This is quite the racist country - in general, not everyone obviously - for sure. Used to really shock me when I first moved here because I was used to more quiet racism whereas these guys just flatout say it. But on the whole you can pull them up on it and they'll stop. I had people forwarding me crap on Facebook asking me to 'like' pages with names like "we don't need more immigrants, gtfo" or "if you don't speak Aussie, we don't want you here"... rubbish like that. Those people would usually get really embarrassed when I'd remind them that I'm Canadian/American so I'm also an immigrant. Seems the colour of my skin confused them for a bit

But there has been a lot of ethnic based crime. Not just from whites against other races but vice versa too. Kind of a weird gig going on here.
    Crazy! Canadians and Aussies were the two groups of people that I had as cool and laid back. Yesterday I was talking to this girl that lives in Australia and she told me exactly what you said. I was shocked, would have never dreamed of it. And to think I thought they were cool people. Kind of glad they are on the other focking side of the world now (no offense).

TheCentaur

^^Two social libs basking in their open mindedness, meanwhile reality plays by different rules and Rome burns

shari91

Cheme - yeah it's a bit strange for sure. I wonder if part of it has to do with being an island country. Strange though since almost this whole place is made up of immigrants. Doesn't help that there has been a lot in the media about "boat people" in the past several years. A lot of misinformation and scare-mongering to be found in the media which just fuels the racist crap.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    ^^Two social libs basking in their open mindedness, meanwhile reality plays by different rules and Rome burns
    You know nothing about my political views - other than you might know I support gay marriage as I posted about doing a charity run for them - so please don't embarrass yourself by pretending you do. I don't purport to know what you're thinking or feeling or even what your personal financial or family situation is that may shape your beliefs... I'd appreciate the same respect in return. Thanks.

Cheme82

Dude I don't even vote, or involve myself in politics at all. The way I see it, if my wife and I don't work our asses off (work and school) we don't get shit and can't give our family the things we need/want. I'm just saying that any country that makes a habit of devaluing people by how dark their skin is, regardless of individual differences within ethnic groups, is a place that I want as far as possible geographically speaking.

TheCentaur

You both have made it clear that a wariness by these people towards immigrants of a darker color or racism is rubbish and backward.

At some point it would be great if everyone recognized the increase in crime, drugs, disease, and loss of culture, unity, and civilized society this immigration has brought and will continue to bring to white countries (England, France, Holland, etc.) that allow this. It's unfair and racist when a white population builds and maintains a territory and wants to preserve it, but it's not wrong when African countries, Israel, Arabic countries want to keep out ethnic intruders? You shouldn't hate other ethnicities, but you don't have to let them in your home to trash it.

shari91

You both have made it clear that a wariness by these people towards immigrants of a darker color or racism is rubbish and backward.

At some point it would be great if everyone recognized the increase in crime, drugs, disease, and loss of culture, unity, and civilized society this immigration has brought and will continue to bring to white countries (England, France, Holland, etc.) that allow this. It's unfair and racist when a white population builds and maintains a territory and wants to preserve it, but it's not wrong when African countries, Israel, Arabic countries want to keep out ethnic intruders? You shouldn't hate other ethnicities, but you don't have to let them in your home to trash it.
    The "owners" of this country are Aboriginals. This is not the white person's "home" as you call it. Your whole post above is moot. At least when it comes to Australia.

And that's exactly why anyone with 2 brain cells loves reminding the racists here of the actual history of their country. What our ancestors did awhile back to countries like Canada, Australia, etc is precisely what these jackoffs are afraid of today. Funny how that works, eh? I guess it takes one to be scared of one?
    Last edited by shari91; 09-03-12 at 02:52 PM.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    Canuck you mothefukker.. This shit made me laugh

Cheme82

Funny that you mention crime, loss of culture, etc. The girl that I was talking to is an American engineer working there. She is white but a friend of hers that is also an American engineer happens to be of Indian descent. How is it that two people that perform the same job and are from the same country can be both and asset and a detriment to a country?

Disease? You mean like when Europeans came to America (as in the whole continent) and natives started dropping like flies?

TheCentaur

The "owners" of this country are Aboriginals. This is not the white person's "home" as you call it. Your whole post above is moot. At least when it comes to Australia.
    I'll tell you what I'm sick to death of this argument. Human beings compete for territory. Always have. Those aboriginals wiped out pigmy neanderthals or whoever inhabited it before them. Native Americans fought other tribes and took their lands when they were vanquished. Before that they wiped out the cro magnons or whatever other humanoid inhabited it before.

But when white people conquer territory the history and society they build should just become worthless and open to invasion I guess.

TheCentaur

Disease? You mean like when Europeans came to America (as in the whole continent) and natives started dropping like flies?
    Yes, that's exactly what I mean. And they fought for their society but lost. Do you begrudge them that and feel they should have just invited them in?

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

criticizing serena knocks you down about 10 places in poster of the month baskets

even when she loses in the first round, crip walks at wimbledon (and then lies about it), etc

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Funny that you mention crime, loss of culture, etc. The girl that I was talking to is an American engineer working there. She is white but a friend of hers that is also an American engineer happens to be of Indian descent. How is it that two people that perform the same job and are from the same country can be both and asset and a detriment to a country?

pot meet kettlÈ

TheCentaur

And that's exactly why anyone with 2 brain cells loves reminding the racists here of the actual history of their country. What our ancestors did awhile back to countries like Canada, Australia, etc is precisely what these jackoffs are afraid of today. Funny how that works, eh? I guess it takes one to be scared of one?
    Kind of like in football when a team drives the length of the field and scores a touchdown, then has the nerve to run tricky defensive schemes and send safety blitzes to preserve the lead. Assholes

Cheme82

Yes, that's exactly what I mean. And they fought for their society but lost. Do you begrudge them that and feel they should have just invited them in?
    So it's ok to take your bugs somewhere but if someone else does the same you get to bitch about it?

12 Last