Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

why bet against fed djok nadal murray before the quarters/semis. that's what women's tennis is for.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by justwin52 View Post
    wow did not realize that tard was only 21. he looks alot older. I see alot of potential in his game...he does have a huge serve however, i beleive players these days not only hit big but move extreemly well. I mean in 5 yrs if hes good as berdych that would be a compliment. would you agree?
    Nadal was winning slams at 19 so yeah if he's as good as bedych in a few years that's a compliment. raonic can win a slam for sure one day

makman
    makman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Quote Originally Posted by makman View Post
    I do not see any lock for the Scotch.
    Raonic seems impressive this year. There is a slight value on him but not much.
    With his 140mph serves he will create much more problems than the linemakers assume. But the Canadian is lacking accuracy as he usually does
    Some small amount on Raonic looks more reasonable than going with bigger amount on Murray.
    Murray took his Olympic gold this year and i am not expecting him to win this tournament for sure He will be upset before the final of this tournament and why not against Raonic.
    Murray is the favorite , Raonic has some small value.

For those who are seeking for value, i advise Federer-Berdych game the next day. Berdych is hot, and Federer is coming after a walkover-pass
    I told you guys. It was so obvious. I even was surprised how the lines continued to move against Berdych before the match that much. I hope someone else also cashed.

sergiudec
    sergiudec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

Quote Originally Posted by mynameismud View Post
    canada doesnt produce too many tennis stars...buts roanic is the real fukking deal. kid could win 2+ majors once federer and nadal are done.
    Well he's gonna have to wait some long years until either of those will be "done", rafa is just 26.

First 12