PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Bought a program my first year really gambling. Only cost $100 for both football seasons. Helped me realize how to break down games, and it did the same thing I can do now - but it does it quickly.

Anyway, you gotta figure out what it does. How does it make its picks - algorithms or hocus pocus?

70% is a load of shit.

Mainly, get it if it helps farm tons and tons of data and updates regularly. Don't buy it if it simply churns out a pick with the press of a button.
    Well, looking into it for the past few days, it does seem to use what I guess would be it's own formula.

Don't ask me what it is I don't have a clue as they don't say.

They do break down games and update regularly apparently.

I must admit, I am becoming more intrigued by the day.

If I start out the year on a bad note, I'll be buying it for sure.

Mikeyanks23
    Welcome to Darkhat Nation
    Mikeyanks23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2046

anything that says 70% is a scam. bottom line.

I wouldnt waste your Money. But im sure there is some1 in the service plays section that prob has used it. Or knows more about it. So id check in there.
    Goodluck either way you go, but id say your better off not wasting the $.
    If your really gonna buy the package contact them and see if you can pay part of it for a 2 or 3 week trial. And then you can get an idea of how much they are fudging their records

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyanks23 View Post
    anything that says 70% is a scam. bottom line.

I wouldnt waste your Money. But im sure there is some1 in the service plays section that prob has used it. Or knows more about it. So id check in there.
    Goodluck either way you go, but id say your better off not wasting the $.
    If your really gonna buy the package contact them and see if you can pay part of it for a 2 or 3 week trial. And then you can get an idea of how much they are fudging their records
    That is a great idea. Thank you very much.

Maniac
    Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8815

Any program that could hit anywhere close to 70% wouldn't need to be sold in the first place...

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac View Post
    Any program that could hit anywhere close to 70% wouldn't need to be sold in the first place...
    Absolutely understand what you're saying.

I really hope this isn't a scam.

dmtrader
    dmtrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2107

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Dogs View Post
    If your interested in NFL software,Id check out Mr NFL software.I believe Its free for the first half of the season.
    You can use your own stats to create formulas or download formulas from there data base that were created by other users.

Some of there formulas in the past hitting 55%......Going forward they might have to be tweaked.
    I haven't tried the software,but they seem to have a following....and it aint gonna cost you an arm and leg.

Just my two cents.....Best of luck this season.
    I agree - NFL Ferret software also can get you hitting around 55% with some of their formulas too.

70% systems don't exist. 60% systems don't exist either, for that matter.

First 12