The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

who else wont be seeing ANY football this weekend

Im taking my dog, a tent and a cooler and headed up to the ozark mtns in NW arkansas. Gonna do some trout fishing on the white river, fish for striper in beaver lake and then camp out on some family land during the nights.

Leaving at sunup tomorrow and wont be returning til sundown monday night.

Wont see even one play this weekend and i cant wait.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BIGDAY

NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

me.

Hilljacademics
    Hilljacademics's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18775

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Im taking my dog, a tent and a cooler and headed up to the ozark mtns in NW arkansas. Gonna do some trout fishing on the white river, fish for striper in beaver lake and then camp out on some family land during the nights.

Leaving at sunup tomorrow and wont be returning til sundown monday night.

Wont see even one play this weekend and i cant wait.

While I'm at home sweating Texas -29, yours sounds like a real good time. Enjoy

Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13748

Kraken, good shit, although weve had our disagreements many times (on stupid shit, lol) you seem like a smart guy, and definately have your values in order.....

too many people in our society dont value the importance of being outdoors/fishing/farming.....living the way God intended us to live.....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

The Kraken

leaving at sunup didn't quite workout but thats life. Leaving in about 30 mins.

Smut I've always enjoyed our back and forths. Disagreements are part of any community whether it's family, friends, school or SBR. I understand that one day we may argue endlessly over politics and call each other everything but a good guy and the next we're in complete agreement on other issues, such as this one so it's all good. I'm sure we'll have our moments in the future as well. We tend to denigrate each other on here too quickly but I guess that's just part of being on the internet.

GL this weekend Smut.

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

kraken be careful up there. lots of high water/rapids after the hurricane. plus the wildlife is all fukked up in the head after enduring a storm like that. i would go up there with heat if i were you

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

I won't get to see much. 3 day golf trip!

The Kraken

Thx Griz. I'll be bringing my 9mm as usual. Hopefully I won't cross paths with any bears b/c I won't be bringing my Desert Eagle as it seems to be overkill, though I've brought it on fishing trips before. Though those trips are in the Rockies. I hope to see high waters, good for fishing and I swear to you Griz if I see rapids, Im renting a kayak

MU enjoy your golfing trip.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Sounds like a great time - getting away from the ignorant masses to catch some fish and fresh air. I would take that over football everyday.

PittsburghPlayer

Are you playing today? Did you catch many fish or at least a buzz?

The Kraken

Pitt,had a great time my man, thanks for inquiring. Did some fly fishing and caught 3 rainbow trout but no keepers. Also rode some trails and did some boating.

Im on okst. -10.5 and Virginia ML parlayed with Georgia -1.5.

Tomorrow on Philly and Detroit -pts +unders on both.

What about you?
    Points Awarded:

PittsburghPlayer gave The Kraken 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

PittsburghPlayer

Kraker, I have been so got damn busy lately... All I came up with for today was Purdue +14. Leaning on the Bucs tonight, though I don`t know why.
    Oh yeah, `cause I am a long time Pirate fan and do not think they will be get swept at home, so I am going to do a little chasing.
    Good luck to you today and in the future.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken