pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

atta kid AK...

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1036

I can see where you might make a three or four thousand if you put in a boatload of time, but with more and more books limiting their bonuss to $250 per account, and with most places not allowing a re-up bonus to players who've gotten sign-up bonuses and are net withdrawers I've never been able to understand claims that bonus chasers can make a living even if they do grind the bonus out without juice.

To me "bonus whores" are people who open up multiple accounts by using friends and relatives to circumvent at least the spirit of the bonus rules. I think that is where the term comes from.

AK
    AK's Avatar Become A Pro!

To me "bonus whores" are people who open up multiple accounts by using friends and relatives to circumvent at least the spirit of the bonus rules.
    Who does this?

I don't even think Sick Gambler does this anymore

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah, I don't have time for stuff like that...too busy handicapping games...

lionheart29
    lionheart29's Avatar Become A Pro!

yes sir

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

This would make so much sense if the King picked winners at 50%..

You math geeks make me laugh sometimes...

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

If bonus whoring was questionable 5 years ago, it's undoable now days. Bonuses used to be much much better than now.
    Last edited by slacker00; 08-09-11 at 07:54 PM.

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

What if you only bet dogs ML that is + money?

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Bonus whoring/scalping mandatory for any serious arbers out there....

FishFace5
    FishFace5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Bonus whoring/scalping mandatory for any serious arbers out there....
    I miss guys like Gancho. Its a shame you have to go all the way back to 05 to find real gambling discussions on this site......
    and then we have the new generation of PT poster like the poster I quoted. Coochy did you bother to read even a word of this thread before you posted???

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

Quote Originally Posted by lionheart29 View Post
    yes sir
    what a clown

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by FishFace5 View Post
    I miss guys like Gancho. Its a shame you have to go all the way back to 05 to find real gambling discussions on this site...... and then we have the new generation of PT poster like the poster I quoted. Coochy did you bother to read even a word of this thread before you posted???
    Being called out by a Non-Pro...Fishy when u can afford a measly $200 then we will talk...

FishFace5

^^^
    HAHA. great defense cha-chi. You make a horrible post, I call you out on it and you come back with a comment about my pro status, you're right guy, I cant afford it.
    Try reading a thread before you post in it in the future so you can avoid making a complete ass of yourself.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by FishFace5 View Post
    ^^^ HAHA. great defense cha-chi. You make a horrible post, I call you out on it and you come back with a comment about my pro status, you're right guy, I cant afford it. Try reading a thread before you post in it in the future so you can avoid making a complete ass of yourself.
    So i didnt stick 100% to the topic!!! Wheres the crime committed here?? Who said i had to?? Ur a dumbarse 4 even trying to call me out here fishy...Just trying to assist others that arbing is much easier with bonuses/whoring...Its about the greater good after all and making posters money, isnt it!?!?

FishFace5

^^
    I guess Cooch... I'm all for greater good.
    My point was not that you went off topic but rather you glorified bonus whoring and arbing in a thread created to prove exactly the opposite.
    The point of the thread was to disprove the idea bonus whoring is profitable at all. The poster AK had some good contradictions mentioning if you were to search out some exceptional lines it can become slightly more profitable than the OP originally suggested but thats not even what you were getting at.

bachngocduong
    bachngocduong's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by AK View Post
    I agree with your chart there but people that bonus whore do not lay -110 both ways!

You find the best lines for both teams and scalp them. You usually break even on the scalp but you make the bonus.

Deposit 1 dime into 2 books
    1200 in each book with 20% cash bonus

bet 1200 to win 1200=2400
    bet 1200 to win 1200 and lose =0

you make 400.00 doing nothing. It's really easy not to mention the great loyalty programs that are out there!

The main ingredients for being a successful whore is.. Money,Time, Knowledge of what books to use,Try for middles,Maximize the bonus offers, Cashing out daily and re-uping as soon as your coin gets in your is in your hands,always in action, Its very easy to make good $$ being a bonus whore scalper! The main key is stop gambling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
    bet 1200 to win 1200=2400
    bet 1200 to win 1200 and lose =0
    -110 how you got = 2400 go to the hell man

FishFace5

^^^
    I cant really decipher what your point is but I can definitely explain what AK's was.
    The OP had posted a chart in which he shows that bonus whoring is not a profitable strategy based on -110 lines.
    AK challenged this theory by stating if you invested the time and had access to multiple books you could often find lines\scalps at a better rate than -110, thus making the bonus whoring profitable. He gave an example in which you could complete your rollover based on even scalping and just collect the full bonus
    (I dont necessarily think you could find lines this favorable often enough to complete a rollover in a reasonable amount of time but thats going in a different direction)

First 12