rickbo528
    rickbo528's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Thousands of people died because of Laden, thousands more died in our invasion and he didn't care?

No wonder that pussy doesn't leave his ranch. He's in exile. If he leaves, he will be prosecuted for war crimes
    and crimes against the American people.
    Its statements like this that reaffirm my hatred of all you liberal pieces of shit. I spent 10 yrs in the army and was shot at and bled to defend pathetic pieces of shit like you. You don't have a damn clue about what was in President Bush's mind. This is why I got out when I did. I couldn't stomach any more the thought of putting my life on the line to defend pieces of shit like all you lefties are. I wouldn't lift a finger now if we were attacked. Got all I need to defend what's mine. All you linguine-spined leftests can do the fighting.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Maybe clue me in? Maybe you misunderstood? Since fcking when am I a left liberal?

Why would Bush stop looking for Laden when he was enemy #1? Thousands died as a direct result of planes hitting
    two towers. How many died in 2 wars he started? I'm glad you went, thank you. If I was young enough I would've gone too, I was that pissed.

If you wanted out of the service because you didn't want to fight a war that didn't make sense, (Iraq) don't fcking blame me, the liberals or Dems. Look in the mirror and your party to find the answer.

Resler
    Resler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Classified mission that you can't talk about. You sign a waiver. I had to sign a waiver that I couldn't talk about a mission for 10 years after my tour of duty ended. I am sure they take that shit seriously when it was one of the most secret missions of recent time taking out Osama on foreign soil without permission.

Resler
    Resler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by rickbo528 View Post
    Its statements like this that reaffirm my hatred of all you liberal pieces of shit. I spent 10 yrs in the army and was shot at and bled to defend pathetic pieces of shit like you. You don't have a damn clue about what was in President Bush's mind. This is why I got out when I did. I couldn't stomach any more the thought of putting my life on the line to defend pieces of shit like all you lefties are. I wouldn't lift a finger now if we were attacked. Got all I need to defend what's mine. All you linguine-spined leftests can do the fighting.
    I was in Iraq fighting too you bitch and I know I wasn't fighting for freedom. I was ******* up people that just didn't want me in their country not someone who was going to come to America to attack. I guarantee I created more terrorist than I killed.

First 12