Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

philly,

this is a quarterback league. a team without a top 3 def will only go as far as their qb takes them. Cassel is top 5 worst starting qbs in the league (no debate here). Chiefs are not even a top 6 defense, although they are somewhere around the middle, maybe top 10. The thing is though, Cassell can't convert third downs. He is terrible. When you can't convert 3rd downs, your def is on the field a lot longer than they should be. Which means they get tired, and ppl start to think the def is worse than it actually is.

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    KC might be worse then Miami!

do yourself a favor and don't wager on NFL this year before you bury yourself

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

It was a joke. KC is marginally better. That being said KCs schedule is harder then MIAs. Vegas has u/o at 8 for KC and 7-130 for MIA. I think they both go UNDER. GL

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

chiefs cannot possibly be better than they were last year.

fergie's balls
    fergie's balls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    chiefs cannot possibly be better than they were last year.
    You serious dude? Yikes.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    philly,this is a quarterback league. a team without a top 3 def will only go as far as their qb takes them. Cassel is top 5 worst starting qbs in the league (no debate here). Chiefs are not even a top 6 defense, although they are somewhere around the middle, maybe top 10. The thing is though, Cassell can't convert third downs. He is terrible. When you can't convert 3rd downs, your def is on the field a lot longer than they should be. Which means they get tired, and ppl start to think the def is worse than it actually is.

A couple of things I think most people are missing here. First, this season for the Chiefs actually began during the final 3 weeks of last season when Crennel took over head coaching duties.

During that 3 week span the Chiefs went 2-1 with a win over the then undefeated Green Bay Packers and another on the road at Denver.Since then, they have improved substantially.

They have two All-Pro linebackers in Hali and Johnson and are getting back Eric Berry who was lost for the season in 2011 in week 1. Cassel only played 9 games last season and is now back to being fully healthy.

They're getting back Jamaal Charles who was also lost for the season in 2011 after only two games. They added Dontari Poe to a D-line that already featured Glenn Dorsey and Tyson Jackson, both of whom were top 5 picks in their draft class.

They lost Brandon Carr but replaced him with Stanford Routt who's actually a better man-to-man cover corner than Carr was and way more physical.

They took Eric Winston the RT that played for the Texans so they upgraded an already good O-line.

Mark my words, Kansas City is going to shock this season.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    A couple of things I think most people are missing here. First, this season for the Chiefs actually began during the final 3 weeks of last season when Crennel took over head coaching duties.

During that 3 week span the Chiefs went 2-1 with a win over the then undefeated Green Bay Packers and another on the road at Denver.Since then, they have improved substantially.

They have two All-Pro linebackers in Hali and Johnson and are getting back Eric Berry who was lost for the season in 2011 in week 1. Cassel only played 9 games last season and is now back to being fully healthy.

They're getting back Jamaal Charles who was also lost for the season in 2011 after only two games. They added Dontari Poe to a D-line that already featured Glenn Dorsey and Tyson Jackson, both of whom were top 5 picks in their draft class.

They lost Brandon Carr but replaced him with Stanford Routt who's actually a better man-to-man cover corner than Carr was and way more physical.

They took Eric Winston the RT that played for the Texans so they upgraded an already good O-line.

Dorsey is still a Chief, I didn't know he was still in the league. Romeo was not a good coach in Cleveland and anybody would have been better than Todd Haley coming down the stretch. If Winston was so good the Texans would have kept him. don't be fooled, the Chiefs caught lightning in a bottle a few years ago. They are not much better than when Herm Edwards left.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Dorsey is still a Chief, I didn't know he was still in the league. Romeo was not a good coach in Cleveland and anybody would have been better than Todd Haley coming down the stretch. If Winston was so good the Texans would have kept him. don't be fooled, the Chiefs caught lightning in a bottle a few years ago. They are not much better than when Herm Edwards left.
    Wait.

You're the guy on record as stating that "The Raiders should win this division easily" and yet I'm the one who's fooled? LMAO

The Chiefs are better at almost every position over the Raiders with only a couple of exceptions.

The Raiders are headed straight to the bottom of the division.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

What you are is a bag of shit.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    What you are is a bag of shit.
    Who?

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

LOL K.C. has a better chance of coming in last in the Division!! 1.Den 2.Oak 3. SD 4. KC

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by hagias View Post
    I work as an oddsmaker and analyst in one of the largest bookmakers in the market. I specialize in selecting football leaguese specially the German and French. Also I have excellent results in selecting American sports, especially MLB.

Persons interested in my carefully selected tips should transfer money in my account in PayPal, M o n e y g r a m, WesternUnion, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybokers)

Signup includes 3-5 tips of carefully selected each day. I give sports betting a few hours before the start of matches.

My website:

http://e-typer.bloog.pl

From today, I decided to make on my blog very important changes. I want to limit the number of given matches to one. This will have its advantages as the subscription price per month will not be 300 $ (so far), but only 77 $. I think that since the existence of my blog to find out who had it my effectiveness has already done so. I think this would be good for both sides, and I do not I receive dozens of emails every day asking about the possibility of a subscription at a lower price.
    Not you Flyers

This spamming bag of dogshit

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Hugely improved.

Solid D that can play against both the run and pass.

Cassel is fully healthy. Charles is fully healthy. Bowe is back. Eric Berry is fully healthy.

I look for the Chiefs to be the surprise of the AFC this season.
    I've been saying this from Day 1. If the Chiefs had a better QB, they would be the runaway favorites to win the West, As it stands, I still think they win it as long as Cassel doesn't turn the ball over.

JohnBlaze
    JohnBlaze's Avatar Become A Pro!

Matt "King of the Cassell" is taking the Chiefs nowehere but the cellar. Who knows maybe the will win in a very unimpressive style with a run game and gritty defence but this guy won't win them anything.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBlaze View Post
    Matt "King of the Cassell" is taking the Chiefs nowehere but the cellar. Who knows maybe the will win in a very unimpressive style with a run game and gritty defence but this guy won't win them anything.
    Right but they are strong at every other position besides QB. All Cassel has to do is not get in the way. Oh and the Raiders will finish last in the division. they lost too many guys on defense.

Saunders FTW
    Saunders FTW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Hugely improved.

Solid D that can play against both the run and pass.

Cassel is fully healthy. Charles is fully healthy. Bowe is back. Eric Berry is fully healthy.

I look for the Chiefs to be the surprise of the AFC this season.

The Chiefs are my team, but they ahve looked absolutely awful this preseason. Their defensive line looks weak, they have no one to play in the middle and their second/third CB are questionable. We lost a lockdown CB in Brandon Carr which is going to hurt.

Then on the offensive side of the ball we have Matt Cassel, check his stats, he has 1 win against teams that have over a .500 record in 2.5 seasons. When we throw more than we run we are 3-16, in other words if a defense can contain the run we can't pass. The one winning season we had were against scrubs from the NFC West and AFC south

I hope you are right but I just don't see it.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Not you FlyersThis spamming bag of dogshit
    Well thank goodness. I thought I did something that made you hate me for some reason.

I have to agree with you.

What is SBR doing allowing spammers to come into threads and post this garbage?

Strange.

stevek173

Just didn't catch it I assume.

Fok that troll.

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2486

I agree that KC has a lot of talent coming back but dude..Manning is that HUGE of a factor..I think Denver wins that division for sure..He is playing with an above average O-Line and if u give Peyton Manning time, u aren't going to beat him

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    I've been saying this from Day 1. If the Chiefs had a better QB, they would be the runaway favorites to win the West, As it stands, I still think they win it as long as Cassel doesn't turn the ball over.
    Agreed...very very good overall team. Top 10 easily and possibly top 5 defense. Solid 1-2 punch in the running game. Very good O-Line now with big upgrade on RT in Winston. Passing game is only problem but as you said all Cassel has to do is manage a game with limited mistakes, similar to Alex Smith last season.

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

Quote Originally Posted by Saunders FTW View Post
    The Chiefs are my team, but they ahve looked absolutely awful this preseason. Their defensive line looks weak, they have no one to play in the middle and their second/third CB are questionable. We lost a lockdown CB in Brandon Carr which is going to hurt.

Then on the offensive side of the ball we have Matt Cassel, check his stats, he has 1 win against teams that have over a .500 record in 2.5 seasons. When we throw more than we run we are 3-16, in other words if a defense can contain the run we can't pass. The one winning season we had were against scrubs from the NFC West and AFC south

I hope you are right but I just don't see it.
    What this guy said x10000!!!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

If you people only had a clue! For starters lets talk about Denver's defense. They are smoke and mirrors till proven otherwise just like Shebow. Go back and look at who they beat during Timmy's "lucky" run. And if you have a football i.q. higher than your shoe size you will come to the conclusion that ALOT of luck was involved. Most of the teams they beat had pathetic BACKUP Q.B's starting and some of them (Chefs) had no offense when they had a starter. Now I will say Denver will benefit beyond epic proportions from having a "real" NFL caliber Q.B. running the show. Now K.C. seriously morons everyone cries about their injuries lol!! Guess what they lost like 3 key guys last year but aside from that their injury report throughout the season was pale in comparison to most teams. Houston lost a few key guys who were way better than the Queefs losses but did they bi*ch? No they just won their div. and were a serious threat in the playoffs with a THIRD string Q.B. (Sorry Chefs fans but no more excuses). Anyway I have done enough for the night I will continue part 2 tomorrow on the Dolts and my Raiders. And no I will not play faves despite being a die hard Raider fan I speak real talk and know whats up from knowing the game I will include my teams weaknesses in my analysis.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

85% chance they lose week 1 to atl.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Problem with Chefs and Dolts fans is they are in denial. Too bad Seattle left or you would have one more sad franchise to wallow with. Dolts are just sad.. period end of story. One S.B. appearance ever.. which most fans would rather forget. And K.C. lol you scrubs have not won a playoff game in almost 20 years or even appeared in a S.B. since Nixon was President! Bunch of fat rednecks living in denial end of story! Dolts and K.C. Cooze fans just wish in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills first.

pulledclear

Points Awarded:

R.P. McMurphy gave pulledclear 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

pulledclear

Like them or not if John Facendas voice doesnt fire you up, I cant help you.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Fukk it I am on a tirade. These summations of the teams is brief to say the least. Trust me I know each and everyone like their own mothers but I don't have time to write a novel. Next brief summary is on the Dolts. Weakest coach and G.M. in the West hands down. This team has lost several key guys the last couple years and the replacements offer nowhwere near the value of the departed. The o-line is decent at best, same with the running game and receiving core. The loss of Jackson and the reality Gates is getting old and cannot stay healthy will soon set in. On defense lets face it they scare NOBODY I grade them C+ at best. Oakland without a doubt have the most talent of anyone in our div. Our Q.B. is not the best but can be very good when given the right cast. Best RB in the West handsdown goes to DMC ( if the pussy can stay healthy) he is not only the best in the div. but possibly the best or top 3 in the NFL. His playmaking abilities in the pass game sets him apart from most. O-line= Once again show me a better one in the west! We were a top 5 rush offense last year and only gave up 23 sacks (I believe) all season. Receivers DHB, Ford, Moore, and the new rookie sensation in the making Criner. Yeah hands down the most talented group. Front 7 on defense these guys get after the Q.B. and are ferocious!! Only downfall to the defense is giving up the big play. Our run defense is rock solid however the problem is we give up the BIG one 1/2 times a game to pad the other teams stats and kill ours. Secondary for us is a huge concern we have 2 solid safeties but the corners are young and unproven. Expect more blitzes, less man to man, and different schemes utilized in the new era to bring this defense up to speed. Special teams hands down Raiders. I will just say the names Janikowski, Lechler, Ford...enough said! Despite the fact we have more talent than anyone in our div. and most teams in football period. These assets will do us no good if the culture does not change. Unlike Queef fans we will not make sad excuses for losing a couple key players last season after going 7-4 and leading the div. Our downfall is self discipline and control. Al Davis has done as much as anyone in the history of football god rest his soul. However his ways were outdated and towards the end he really was grasping at straws trying to get the glory back. Expect the new regime to bring in a new more up to date style that will include discipline and accountablity while still staying true to the Raider spirit. Trust me boys the class and legacy of this div. is the Raiders and Donkeys. This year we take back what is ours and take our rightful place battling for the top spot!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

@Saunders.. You seem to know whats up and are not fooled by your own team. Even a couple years ago when K.C. won the West it was all smoke and mirrors. They did not beat 1 team that year over .500 and got smoked in their own house in Jan. by a real contender. Wait a tick they did beat 1 team ov .500 that year the 9-7 Chargers lol. And yes I realize my own teams downfalls the year we swept the div. and failed to win it was a fukking disgrace and beyond pathetic. The ESPN "experts" say well teams don't make the schedules you are what your record states. That is laughable! In reality you are who you can beat when all is said and done. Give me a 10-6 team that played a rough schedule during the year over a 12-4 team that played and beat mostly pussies during the reg. season come Jan. any day of the week!

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Time will tell, Norv, Aj Smith, and the Chargers could make us all look bad.

Saunders FTW
    Saunders FTW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    If you people only had a clue! For starters lets talk about Denver's defense. They are smoke and mirrors till proven otherwise just like Shebow. Go back and look at who they beat during Timmy's "lucky" run. And if you have a football i.q. higher than your shoe size you will come to the conclusion that ALOT of luck was involved. Most of the teams they beat had pathetic BACKUP Q.B's starting and some of them (Chefs) had no offense when they had a starter. Now I will say Denver will benefit beyond epic proportions from having a "real" NFL caliber Q.B. running the show. Now K.C. seriously morons everyone cries about their injuries lol!! Guess what they lost like 3 key guys last year but aside from that their injury report throughout the season was pale in comparison to most teams. Houston lost a few key guys who were way better than the Queefs losses but did they bi*ch? No they just won their div. and were a serious threat in the playoffs with a THIRD string Q.B. (Sorry Chefs fans but no more excuses). Anyway I have done enough for the night I will continue part 2 tomorrow on the Dolts and my Raiders. And no I will not play faves despite being a die hard Raider fan I speak real talk and know whats up from knowing the game I will include my teams weaknesses in my analysis.

Couldn't agree more on the chiefs analysis but come on McMurphy, let's be real, the Raiders have no WR, their qb looks awful and they have no secondary. They will finish last in the division

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

I agree on the secondary and said that in my write-up. That is our main weakness on defense ecspecially the corner spots. Safeties we are solid but we have alot to prove on the outside. Far as receivers go I'm not worried one bit! DHB came on strong last year and we have plenty of legit young speedy stars who will make noise. Moore was a beast last year when healthy, Ford is a great looking receiver AND return guy. And finally our new young potential star Criner has shined brightly in the pre-season. Most people don't realize what a weapon at receiver DMC is either he is a stud. Carson will do just fine if he keeps the picks in the 14-18 range (which is high) but I think we can overcome. With all these 6'3 guys that run 4.3's and can spread the field it will give the opposition nightmares.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Fukk it I am on a tirade. These summations of the teams is brief to say the least. Trust me I know each and everyone like their own mothers but I don't have time to write a novel. Next brief summary is on the Dolts. Weakest coach and G.M. in the West hands down. This team has lost several key guys the last couple years and the replacements offer nowhwere near the value of the departed. The o-line is decent at best, same with the running game and receiving core. The loss of Jackson and the reality Gates is getting old and cannot stay healthy will soon set in. On defense lets face it they scare NOBODY I grade them C+ at best. Oakland without a doubt have the most talent of anyone in our div. Our Q.B. is not the best but can be very good when given the right cast. Best RB in the West handsdown goes to DMC ( if the pussy can stay healthy) he is not only the best in the div. but possibly the best or top 3 in the NFL. His playmaking abilities in the pass game sets him apart from most. O-line= Once again show me a better one in the west! We were a top 5 rush offense last year and only gave up 23 sacks (I believe) all season. Receivers DHB, Ford, Moore, and the new rookie sensation in the making Criner. Yeah hands down the most talented group. Front 7 on defense these guys get after the Q.B. and are ferocious!! Only downfall to the defense is giving up the big play. Our run defense is rock solid however the problem is we give up the BIG one 1/2 times a game to pad the other teams stats and kill ours. Secondary for us is a huge concern we have 2 solid safeties but the corners are young and unproven. Expect more blitzes, less man to man, and different schemes utilized in the new era to bring this defense up to speed. Special teams hands down Raiders. I will just say the names Janikowski, Lechler, Ford...enough said! Despite the fact we have more talent than anyone in our div. and most teams in football period. These assets will do us no good if the culture does not change. Unlike Queef fans we will not make sad excuses for losing a couple key players last season after going 7-4 and leading the div. Our downfall is self discipline and control. Al Davis has done as much as anyone in the history of football god rest his soul. However his ways were outdated and towards the end he really was grasping at straws trying to get the glory back. Expect the new regime to bring in a new more up to date style that will include discipline and accountablity while still staying true to the Raider spirit. Trust me boys the class and legacy of this div. is the Raiders and Donkeys. This year we take back what is ours and take our rightful place battling for the top spot!

1) The Raiders have a rookie head coach who's been in the league for 1 season prior to this one. They have a guy as a GM who's never been a GM before. A rookie head coach. A rookie GM. It doesn't get much weaker than that.

2) Chargers' O-line is far better than Oakland's who have almost no proven commodities there. The only decent guy you have on the O-line is Cooper Carlisle and he's just ok, nothing special. Chargers also have a way better receiving corps than Oakland does. Honestly, who would you rather have, Robert Meachem, Malcolm Floyd, and Antonio Gates or Darrius Heyward-Bey, Denarius Moore, and Jacoby Ford LOL?

3) Who does Oakland scare on defense? LOL You act like Oakland is some kind of juggernaut on defense. The reality is they are near to atrocious. They are always near dead last against the run and they just lost their two starting corners from last season from the secondary. If you think Oakland is in a better position defensively than San Diego, then I would politely suggest you stay off of the crack pipe as it's clearly affecting your thinking.

4) DMAC can't stay healthy and he's the only real offensive threat the Raiders have.

5) DHB has hands like feet. Ford has been terrible this preseason. Moore is injured and recuperating. Criner is an unknown.

6) Oakland's secondary might be the worst in the NFL this season.

fergie's balls
    fergie's balls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

let's just say every fantasy outlet is saying start WRs vs Oakland this year

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Not being able to hold a 13 point fourth quarter lead against lions cost the raiders a playoff spot last year. So just being average versus dumb and bad would help the cause for a good season for the raiders.

CaptainPrice
    CaptainPrice's Avatar Become A Pro!

whats with all the broncos have a horrible defense talk? their defense is the only thing that put them in games last year. Now to imagine giving them an offense that will be one of the best passing offenses in the league. Now imagine them playing with a lead and having von miller and dumeervil rushing in pass defense. They have a better defense than the colts ever had and a more talented rushing attack and oline than the colts ever had with manning. You got to believe denver will be one of the top teams in the nfl.

Chiefs: as someone said its a passing league, if cassel can stand up and deliver then.. its on his shoudlers mostly. You can only go so far with defense and a rushing attack.

First 12345 Last