SBRPicks
    SBRPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBR Videos South Carolina/Vandy Preview with Indian Cowboy, Plus EMU/BSU with RAS

Indian Cowboy from Doc's Sports kicks off this year's SBR Videos college football video preview coverage with an analysis of and opinion on the much-debated South Carolina/Vanderbilt showdown.

And on the Thursday card, Craig from Right Angle Sports gave a few thoughts on the Eastern Michigan/Ball St MAC game.

South Carolina/Vandy with Indian Cowboy
    Huge SEC showdown has some people thinking SC minus less than a TD is a great bet, others thinking Vandy as a dog has great value.

Eastern Michigan/Ball St with Craig from Right Angle Sports
    Both of these MAC teams looking to make a name for themselves in 2012

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Ball State at -3, best play on the board today

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

Poor Loshak, he must go home and drink heavily after having to keep a straight face interviewing these nitwits, knowing he is sharper than them

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by ProfaneReality View Post
    Poor Loshak, he must go home and drink heavily after having to keep a straight face interviewing these nitwits, knowing he is sharper than them
    faner actually the cappers overall had an awesome cumulative record in these vids last year pal

but yeah for sure I do usually have to "self-medicate" when I get home, no question, sometimes with just a nice single malt, sometimes a few lines of bath salts will do the trick or sometimes i'll do a few pulls of salvia divinorum if i really need to "escape from reality"

i nailed the fukkin docs sports pitch at 1:45 I hope billysink comes into the thread and sees it

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Quote Originally Posted by ProfaneReality View Post
    Indian guy and most of docs crew are flipping coins at best but the RAS folks are the real deal.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pete I enjoyed the Morey Moseman. Of the 10 minutes spent between the two vids it was probably the only useful bit of fukkin bandwidth consumed.

The only thing those other two know between their assholes and a hole in the ground is that one they have already had their head in and the other is waiting for them. Sooner the fukkin better. I remember IC getting his phony ass run off of Covers before he knew what a line movement was. Was nothing funnier than watch some Dixie Chicken fukk trying to handicap sports.

If the other clown is gonna come across as such a dead fukk tell him to lie down in the interview.

Those guys spent 10 minutes of everyone's time and did not say shit. Not one fukkin thing worth listening to. A bunch of I think and maybe. A bunch more shit you can find on any fukkin newstand for 5 bucks.

It is a shame you have to spend time interviewing dudes when you forgot more than they know. 10 minutes of your time having two parrots burp up their lunch in your face.

Tough gig.

Carry on.

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    Ball State at -3, best play on the board today
    awesome call as usual tpowell

i liked them but didn't think they were best on the board

what were you seeing that made you feel that way?

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2344

that is a dark man!

makes SpeedPro, and Paco look like RyanSpeer!

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    Pete I enjoyed the Morey Moseman. Of the 10 minutes spent between the two vids it was probably the only useful bit of fukkin bandwidth consumed.

The only thing those other two know between their assholes and a hole in the ground is that one they have already had their head in and the other is waiting for them. Sooner the fukkin better. I remember IC getting his phony ass run off of Covers before he knew what a line movement was. Was nothing funnier than watch some Dixie Chicken fukk trying to handicap sports.

If the other clown is gonna come across as such a dead fukk tell him to lie down in the interview.

Those guys spent 10 minutes of everyone's time and did not say shit. Not one fukkin thing worth listening to. A bunch of I think and maybe. A bunch more shit you can find on any fukkin newstand for 5 bucks.

It is a shame you have to spend time interviewing dudes when you forgot more than they know. 10 minutes of your time having two parrots burp up their lunch in your face.

Tough gig.

Carry on.

HELLyeah!

THIS is why I posted that I hope billysink comes into the thread and participates baby!

BILLAY M*THA*UC*IN SINK BABY!

billay you are always on my mind when i make these vids pal

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    awesome call as usual tpowell

i liked them but didn't think they were best on the board

what were you seeing that made you feel that way?

teams don't miraculously get better when they lost 7+ starters on defense. This game should have been lined right around -7. Ball State was better than EMU last year and nothing happened in the offseason that changed that so I thought it was an obvious play.