MatchbookMike
    MatchbookMike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2288

NFL and NCAAF Live Betting on Matchbook Betting Exchange

With the much anticipated NFL and NCAAF season nearly upon us it is with great pleasure that we announce Matchbook will be offering a great selection of live in running games.

We are receiving many emails from our loyal and potential customers to confirm what we will be offering so I thought it worth clarifying our intentions.

NFL Live betting will be available on at least 6 of the high profile games that will be televised each and every week throughout the season. Monday and Thursday night events will be covered as well as at least 3 games scheduled for Sunday including as standard the late evening game.

We are still awaiting confirmation of some of the TV schedules before I announce specifically what games you can expect for the month of September so stayed tuned or regularly check out our site for more info.For those of you who are eligible and currently don't have a Matchbook account I would strongly advise that you sign up, deposit and getting ready to bet with us.

We have seen an explosive season of Baseball betting and with the liquidity and prices available last season on NFL this year promises to make Matchbook even more of a must have for the seasoned sports bettor when it comes to US sports.

Matchbook still has the lowest commission rate of any exchange in the market so your trades with us cost less than anywhere else.

Also check out our newly posted NFL 2012/13 previews with Brian Blessing and Kenny White

http://www.matchbook.com/winmore/nfl...view/index.xml

Warm regards
    Matchbook Mike
    www.matchbook.com

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

in the future, will i have to look on the side bars for the forum while the whole main page are ads???

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

I wish you would come back to the US market.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: AlwaysDrawing, dodger33, and xstud

BAUS
    Back on post review re: Optimal
    BAUS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 558

Good to see Mike.

What can you tell us about NCAA Football halftime betting? Also, when will the long awaited loyalty program be rolled out?

BAUS

MatchbookMike

Quote Originally Posted by BAUS View Post
    Good to see Mike.

What can you tell us about NCAA Football halftime betting? Also, when will the long awaited loyalty program be rolled out?

BAUS
    Hi Baus,

I can confirm that Matchbook will be offering 2nd half markets on NFL and NCAAF. I can't say for sure exactly how many games will have these markets but rest assured it will total more than what will be offered live and also far outstrip what was covered last season.

Regarding the VIP programme I can only apologies for delay in its release I have seen a working prototype and I'm impressed by what I have seen so far. Our IT team has to make sure that it is fully tested and ready before we deploy this additional feature and at the moment they are busy working on other projects that we feel should take precedence.

Matchbook Mike

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

Sounds great, can't wait. Best book for US Sports straight wagers and it's not close. Wish you guys offered 1st 5 for MLB though

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Come back to USA and then we'll talk.

Rapscallion
    Rapscallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1602

No stateside?

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

This.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    I wish you would come back to the US market.

jjgold

Some squares here

Matchbook on the upswing

Like Mike's work now

The guys I know that play there wish they can one click bet from home screen ....

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Some squares here

Matchbook on the upswing

Like Mike's work now

The guys I know that play there wish they can one click bet from home screen ....
    Who are the squares? Nobody that CAN use them made a negative comment.

MatchbookMike

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Who are the squares? Nobody that CAN use them made a negative comment.
    Thanks for the positive endorsements of Matchbook but I think it fair to say that squares and sharp's all find a happy home on Matchbook. There is no doubt that Matchbook is fast becoming market leaders in price and liquidity when it comes to US sports for those who CAN bet with us, in short we are a very sticky product.

Are there improvements needed ? of course, which is normal for any business in our cycle of development but we are working hard on them to give you guys a great place to get all your bets on , regardless of sport or market.

Apart from the US sports markets those Tennis and Soccer punters who are not using us are definitely missing out , check out our US open markets throughout the tournament for a feel of what we have to offer.

Warm regards
    Matchbook Mike

jjgold

What I mean is if you really need matchbook and do legwork and put some effort in you can play there legally

Relatives / friends non USA countrries

Take a trip to Canada to get foreign bank accounts, ect

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19224

Yeah right!
    Putting together a passport and a roadie to the great white north to deposit offshore

better off heading to Nevada

simply put, not worth it

I pass

MatchbookMike

Quote Originally Posted by the_situation View Post
    Sounds great, can't wait. Best book for US Sports straight wagers and it's not close. Wish you guys offered 1st 5 for MLB though
    Hi Situation

Im glad you are having a positive experience betting at Matchbook,long may that continue and thanks for your support

Alot of the work is happening behind the scenes especially with IT as this forms the backbone of any viable betting platform. We are investing the time , effort and financial resources at our disposal to give you the punters a product that you can be proud of calling 'your' betting site.

There is plenty of work to be done and as with any exchange if we are to have the most liquid market place we need your support in continuing to support the project and spread the word far and wide that we are a credible, longstanding and honest operator.

Some of the biggest punters on the planet play through us because we offer a non complicated product where they can trade at tight spreads at quite frankly amazing commission rates (0.5 and 1% )coupled with great liquidity available especially in the last few hours leading up to game time.

We are an exchange so in the end the more of you guys that we have continuing to put up and take offers the better. I would definitely advise that you have your Matchbook accounts adequately funded for the upcoming NFL and NBA seasons because we WILL continue to be the place to bet US sport.

Warm Regards
    Matchbook Mike

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

Good to hear Mike and glad to see Matchbook is committed on becoming better and bigger. I believe offering 1st 5 inning bets for MLB will only increase the amount wagered on Matchbook which is a win/win for both sides. Interested in the VIP program as well as I've read that is in the works. Any other information on that?

MatchbookMike

Quote Originally Posted by the_situation View Post
    Good to hear Mike and glad to see Matchbook is committed on becoming better and bigger. I believe offering 1st 5 inning bets for MLB will only increase the amount wagered on Matchbook which is a win/win for both sides. Interested in the VIP program as well as I've read that is in the works. Any other information on that?
    Hi

The VIP programme is in the last stages of QA tests and we would hate to roll it out if we are not 100% satisfied it is fit for purpose. I would expect to see it released realistically within the next 2 quarters of our business cycle as its been a complicated project. I don't want to give too much away but essentially it will be there to incentivize and reward those that are most active on the site.

Regarding MLB , again constructive feedback and suggestions are always welcome, so thankyou

Matchbook Mike

MatchbookMike

WEEK 1 NFL LIVE SCHEDULE ON MATCHBOOK

Sunday 9th September: Indianapolis Colts at Chicago Bears,1pm ET(CBS,SKY SPORTS 2)

Sunday 9th September: San Francisco 49ers at Greenbay Packers,4:25pm ET (FOX, SS2,SS2 HD)

Sunday 9th September: Pittsburgh Steelers at Denver, 8:20pm ET (NBC)

Monday 10th September: Cincinnati Bengals at Baltimore Ravens, 7pm ET (ESPN, BBC)

Monday 10th September: San Diego Chargers at Oakland Raiders, 10:15pm ET (ESPN, BBC)

For the growing numbers of European and worldwide NFL fans and bettors on Matchbook we are very pleased to see that both Sky Sports and now the BBC have now confirmed their coverage for the 2012 season. We couldn't be more pleased that fiagreements have been reached within the past 48 hours to continue and extend coverage.

http://www1.skysports.com/american-f...-on-Sky-Sports

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/american-football/19487814

Once again there couldn't be a better time to sign up , deposit and have a bet at Matchbook. Judging from the results already seen we are in for another action packed season.

Matchbook is continuing to demonstrate that it is a market leader in US sports betting , long may this continue !

http://www.matchbook.com/register/

http://www.matchbook.com/winmore/nfl...view/index.xml

Happy Betting
    Matchbook Mike

Frogger
    Frogger's Avatar Become A Pro!

Matchbook has to have some of the worst software and most difficult to use interface I've seen.

MatchbookMike

Quote Originally Posted by Frogger View Post
    Matchbook has to have some of the worst software and most difficult to use interface I've seen.

Hi Frogger,

Our interface will evolve and improve in time but to be fair many clients find us very easy to use. I am sure you are an experienced user of several sites but if you are struggling to get your head around Matchbook maybe the 2 videos in this link may help you !

http://www.matchbookmedia.com/help

More importantly in my humble opinion most non recreational punters want to get on at a great price knowing their funds are secure and paying less to do so( Juice/Commission).

Matchbook offers this with the lowest commission in the exchange industry, very tight lines leading up to and just before game time and all client funds safely ringfenced.

Obviously I have to extol the virtues of our product but we are open to constructive feedback from users to make us a better product for you. Therefore any ideas or suggestions you have as I'm assuming you have bet with us in the past to be familiar with our platform please email them to ideas@matchbook.com. We will also shortly be undertaken market research and user group session in preparation for site upgrades maybe you would be willing to take part !!!

Kind Regards
    Matchbook Mike

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its really ridiculous that an exchange can put up live betting for ALL nfl games....

therushishere
    therushishere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 990

Great news. Volume up=liquidity up=live betting introduced.

No reason not to be a part of this guys.

Frogger
    Frogger's Avatar Become A Pro!

I fully understand how to use it, and don't need any video guidance.

The problem is the software is complicated and looking at it is overwhelming thus scaring away many squares which are exactly the type of gamblers I want matching my wagers. Many people I know looked one time at matchbook and will never go back due to the impossible nature of the GUI.

Another important thing to add is when the site goes down (which seemed to happen often before) you MUST suspend all offers, and refund money.

The new colors are nice and pretty and professional but really need a new concept to make easier. Not saying I have the answer but I know this setup is too complicated especially for the majority of squares who would really add positive value to matchbook.

sportstrader88
    sportstrader88's Avatar Become A Pro!

forgot to check this out last night. can someone tell me how the liquidity was for the boys/giants game live please?

BeardedTaco
    BeardedTaco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

sooo what happend to the VIP scheme? its long overdue

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Mike...What happened that matchbook pulled out of the US after being there for so long????

BAUS
    Back on post review re: Optimal
    BAUS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 558

Mike, you really have to figure out how to prevent these random outages. Site has been acting weird all day, now impossible to load lines.

BAUS

mathdotcom
    mathdotcom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    What I mean is if you really need matchbook and do legwork and put some effort in you can play there legally

Relatives / friends non USA countrries

Take a trip to Canada to get foreign bank accounts, ect
    jj
    mostly small timers here, not big time thinkers

besides most Americans have never had a passport

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Mike...What happened that matchbook pulled out of the US after being there for so long????
    Pretty well known that they were bought by new owners who didn't want to deal with the USA bullshit.

jjgold

I here it is going ok

Matchbook just has to hang in there and advertise