firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

whats with the adds?

all of a sudden i have sbr pro adds on both sides my screen? what the hell is this bull shtt walker?

CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

advertising ppl to go pro.. what's the deal with that?

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

when i was up 50k in points i couldnt get a mod or anyone else to help me renew my pro status....now that i have no points i guess i can re up?

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

(sbr john please remove the bullshit)

SBR JOHN I KNOW YOUR A MONEY HUNGRY BUT CAN YOU DO US A FAVOR AND REMOVE THIS SBR PRO'S PROPERGANDA ON EACH SIDE OF THE FORUM WE ARE READING.IT IS REALLY ANNOYING I CANT EVEN READ THE FORUM WITHOUT LOOKING OUT OF THE SIDE OF MY EYES AND SEEING ALL THIS SBR PRO BULLSHIT.

GET RID OF THIS RIGHT AWAY BEFORE YOU LOSE HARF YOUR MEMBERS I AM GETTING A HEADACHE JUST TRYING TO READ THE FORUM

WETHER YOUR A PRO OR NOT THIS BULLSHIT HAS TO GO AND I MEAN RIGHT AWAY

WHO THE F-CK CAME UP WITH THE IDEA TO CUT THE FORUM IN HALF WITH SHIT ADVERTISING FOR SBR PROS STICK IT UP YOUR ARSE

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

GIFT CARDS WHAT THE F-CK YOU DEGENERATES CANT BE DESPERATE ENOUGH TO CHASE GIFT CARDS CAN YOU

LETS GET RID OF THIS CRAP I AM DEAD SERIOUS YOU CANT READ THIS FORUM WITH ALL THIS BULLSHIT ON BOTH SIDES OF EVERY THREAD

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

I'm not seeing them

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

The side bar ads are not permanent, they will come and go. I think we have a day or two of a "Go Pro" this week and a a day or two of Beat The Prick next week.