iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

S.Stosur 28-1...

Looks like she is back on the good stuff...

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Don't think she has ever won a set off of Azarenka so it looks like her Open may be over with...

Look at the guns...

http://www.usopen.org/en_US/news/mat...tml?promo=home

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

i will be on azarenka huge on tuesday. stosur was not impressive at all today for me, both sets were tightly contested and could have gone either way. robson just went for too much at times, i know it's her game to be agressive but she has to realise stosur is a disaster waiting to happen in terms of unforced errors and try to play that card at least from time to time to vary her game. she made 41 unforced errors and still could've easily won both sets, lost the 1st on a double fault and the 2nd on a net cord, and overall had a few more good return games in the match i felt. i just don't trust stosur, i really think she's a one-and-done player and a disaster waiting to happen in every match she plays. azarenka on the other hand has been very solid this year and this tournament and regardless of the mental issue (where she has tremendously developed and stosur hasn't and probably never will given her age) is a far better all-around player than stosur in my opinion.

can hardly wait for azarenka - sharapova match in the semis (it if happens obviously), it should be great.

Seto

looks like it's gonna be azarenka-4. i'd take it up to -4.5

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

i love azarenka so obviously im biased but i would totally go against her if it called for it. i dont believe this is the tournament to go against her, think she takes down stosur as well.

Seto

wow. -5 -123. unplayable. i think azarenka will beat her in straights but there is no value in those odds and i never lay -400. oh well. hopefully she wins so we can have that azarenka/sharapova SF, should be great as i was saying. however given their combined 1-17 record against serena since 2005, i think we have our winner for this one.

Seto

guess that line saved my balls, would've lost by the hook with -4.5. happy vika won, don't like stosur's game.