walv89
    walv89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

Quote Originally Posted by easysaid View Post
    Nice job roxxy, i had more respect for you tho when you didnt brag (still think your an awesome capper but.. keep humble)
    i agree, but for a 7-0 night with over 30units won, eh... i think roxxy deserves to brag

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by walv89 View Post
    i agree, but for a 7-0 night with over 30units won, eh... i think roxxy deserves to brag
    Just don't cry foul when he dips below 50% and people start bumping his spreadsheet and brag posts

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Just don't cry foul when he dips below 50% and people start bumping his spreadsheet and brag posts

dont think this will happen i am at 68% in WNBA with 22 days ledt for the season plus play ooffs

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    dont think this will happen i am at 68% in WNBA with 22 days ledt for the season plus play ooffs
    Right you have a nice WNBA season locked up but you have to look at the whole spreadsheet. I'm not saying you don't have an edge but gambling is streaky and fickle. A good year in one sport doesn't mean you have it figured out. The next year it might be UEFA cup soccer. It's like a shooter hitting a bunch of 5s and 9s so you determine they are good at rolling 5s and 9s. I'm just saying don't get fancy and gl to you.

walv89
    walv89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Definitely not sir. It's gambling and people hit or miss like u said. he just happened to hit 7/7 times in single night. He happens to know enough about beaver ball for nights like this to happen, but of course bad days are inevitable. And when that day happens and people start bumping this thread and busting his balls for losing a game or two, It would make this thread more interesting and def more fun rather than seeing everyone sucking up to roxxy. So it's all good.

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

roxxy is all sorts of a sore winner. youre obv doing well guy...just bring it down a notch.

briedward
    briedward's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3401

Love the attitude Roxxy!!!!!

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    thats right you fuuks, another sweep in WNBA, you can call me the KIng of Twat

This will be your demise. Karma is a b**** watch you go $hit tomorrow.

First 12