PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

8-27-12: The Day SBR lost power poster PickWinnerAllDay

Left the house at 8 AM... just now checking in.... completely inebriated.... I envision most days being like this from now on. Will still post, won't leave a great forum such as this, but the days of hammering out power posting is over. Didn't check SBR on my phone today, way too busy meeting some great people. Ended up at a great bar here near Northwestern after orientation stuff, looked around and out of 10 people, I'm the only white kid. After all of my racist rants I'm the mother fukkin token. Unreal. Boys, it has been a pleasure, on days off, I'll definitely try to spend some time on this forum because most of you are an absolute pleasure, but I'm going to be hammered mostly for the next 3 years. I love you all.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

love you mikey.

Can I have your 67 points?

Seriously though keep me updated with how things are going.
    Points Awarded:

PickWinnerAllDay gave hawley 67 SBR Point(s) for this post.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Enjoy your time pwad, it will go way too fast and youll never get these years back. You will eventually look back at these next 3 years as the greatest time of your life.

Best wishes Mike

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

better bust your ass in school, don't be an idiot by blowing it away on gambling and getting drunk.

your first goal needs to be good grades and networking. goal two is landing an internship at a top firm. if you don't get offered from this firm in your last year, it'll be a tough road from there. seek out multinational firms, more flexibility and you can see the world. gl
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PickWinnerAllDay

PickWinnerAllDay

thanks boys, definitely focused paranoyd... I know I can get whatever grades I want, just need to apply myself.. really just glad to meet a ton of people today, networking within your class is big but obviously not as big with professors... as predicted, more than half of my class is asian and there are too many fine asian women to count. Already kind of interested in this asian girl from Canada... all the best Frizz and Canuck.

(chugged water and gatorade, now time for bed. Unreal. This will be a challenge because I love my downtime but not sure where it will come from)

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

funny how "mantle" hasn't posted all day either.

another ghost busted, bitch.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    thanks boys, definitely focused paranoyd... I know I can get whatever grades I want, just need to apply myself.. really just glad to meet a ton of people today, networking within your class is big but obviously not as big with professors... as predicted, more than half of my class is asian and there are too many fine asian women to count. Already kind of interested in this asian girl from Canada... all the best Frizz and Canuck.

(chugged water and gatorade, now time for bed. Unreal. This will be a challenge because I love my downtime but not sure where it will come from)
    I know an asian broad, I wonder if its the same girl

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    I know an asian broad, I wonder if its the same girl
    She's from vancouver man. Girl is sexy and I'm pretty sure she'd be interested. I have to lay some ground work. She told me Canadians have pet beavers tonight when she got really drunk then started talking about how canadiians have loonies and twonies and that she wanted to show me her apartment... I don't know what to fukkin make of that first part but we're getting lunch in between breaks tomorrow, gonna set up in the red zone at least.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Asian women all the same. Not attractive.

John Morrison
    fly eagles fly
    John Morrison's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

no love for quitters here guy , just another pussy who folded under the pressure , your plays were below average , enjoy the square life
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Delicious

CanuckG

From Vancouver. She probably lived in Richmond and drank bubble tea while going to the night markets here..

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Good luck in school. Focus on that. Gambling will always be around and graduate level classes can be difficult no matter how intelligent a person may be. A lot of group projects that will require you to work well with others.

You'll have to learn to differentiate between the born here Asians and the fob ones. 2 completely different types.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pwad, you into sex w/ chocolate?

Gravy needs someone to boss him around.... so he doesn't get lazy on the job and swig down malt liquor.

You two are perfect for one another... a 22 year old who has never workd a day in his life and an affirmative action fukking ******* who should be working in a field.

Get at it, you two!!!!

PickWinnerAllDay

I will be an alcoholic soon. Everyone wants to drink every night.

CanuckG

Welcome to University.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    Welcome to University.
    Round 2. Where you actually have to work. Seriously though, my classmates are great. All of them are fun, really have had a tough time finding people I didn't like. Very surprising because I generally hate 75% of people.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Round 2. Where you actually have to work. Seriously though, my classmates are great. All of them are fun, really have had a tough time finding people I didn't like. Very surprising because I generally hate 75% of people.
    all a facade, bro. just a tip.

it's all competition and they'd all secretly like to see you fail.... that's the name of the game the higher up you go.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

Good luck with your life. Keep checking in.

Let me get that 12 points.
    Points Awarded:

PickWinnerAllDay gave onlooker 12 SBR Point(s) for this post.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

will u still post winners? or just fade away from your god given taleent

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

What college u at?

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

good luck, If I were you I might ask Samsncharge99 to mentor you on how to do school, power post, gamble, and have fun at college all rolled into one!

guy was the master

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

posters come and go

not everyone can handle it over the long-term and they let stupid shit like real life get in the way

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Good luck

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2431

It's 2012, mobile sbr is perfect.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Not much to say other than good luck in your endeavors.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

my only regret is that shari never called pwad "playwithwankerallday"

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7236

Study financial law. Get a job in compliance with a Wall Street Firm. Make the big money defending crooked hedge funds.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Don't leave pal!!!

We have so much more to accomplish

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

PWAD, Get as much Asian strange as you can pal. White women make horrible moms, most are to busy with pedicures/yoga classes & vain shit. Asian women will give your kid a stress related heart attack by 30, but there is a reason why your class if full of Asian kids *(Their Moms).. And Like GNG Said there is a huge difference between FOB's and born heres.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    all a facade, bro. just a tip.

it's all competition and they'd all secretly like to see you fail.... that's the name of the game the higher up you go.
    For real, it's this. The first weekend everyone is excited and full of nervous energy. Give it a few weeks and people will be hiding research books, giving you misinformation, and bad advice. Law school is cut throat. Lots of people who will use you up if you let them. It's no joke, have to treat it like a full time job. Once you get behind on notes and outlines, you're buried. Good luck!

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I love the little commie fuk heads.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    For real, it's this. The first weekend everyone is excited and full of nervous energy. Give it a few weeks and people will be hiding research books, giving you misinformation, and bad advice. Law school is cut throat. Lots of people who will use you up if you let them. It's no joke, have to treat it like a full time job. Once you get behind on notes and outlines, you're buried. Good luck!
    There are certainly some gunners. The kids that ask a million questions in discussion and none of them are that legit. But to be honest, I've made plenty of friends that aren't like that. Splitting some books with a guy who is in all of my classes. Guy might be more of a procrastinator than me, he's stayed at the bar past when I decided to go home. There are of course people who won't go out at all and have probably already started reading assignments for next week, but whatever... some people get by on extremely hard work, some get by with intelligence, some do both. It is 2012 dude... the vast majority of sources can be accessed online, so good luck trying to hide a case study or book or article on the internet.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

There are certainly some gunners. The kids that ask a million questions in discussion and none of them are that legit. But to be honest, I've made plenty of friends that aren't like that. Splitting some books with a guy who is in all of my classes. Guy might be more of a procrastinator than me, he's stayed at the bar past when I decided to go home. There are of course people who won't go out at all and have probably already started reading assignments for next week, but whatever... some people get by on extremely hard work, some get by with intelligence, some do both. It is 2012 dude... the vast majority of sources can be accessed online, so good luck trying to hide a case study or book or article on the internet.
    I hear ya. You will definitely have your, well, we called them "classholes" jerkoffs that need to answer every question in class and suck up. There are definitely people that will still party on the weekend though. Enjoy man!

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

once youre working in some uptown law firm, and putting in 15 hour days, youre going to wish you were back in law school. fukken enjoy it. whatever kind of law you go into, its hard azz work. my father is a lawyer, so ive seen it first hand.

also, asian chicks rock. dated one 2 years ago. basically straight off the boat from taipei speaking great english. she was very shy and sweet, but very aggresive in pleasing her man in bed. i miss her.

PickWinnerAllDay

Asian chicks do rock. I don't know what it is... out of the 20-25 girls that are good looking in the class (rough estimate) I'd say about 15 are Asian. Easier to talk to for whatever reason as well. Don't know shit about sports though, one downside.

Boys... I'm a full fledged alcoholic i think... said I'd only drink 3 or 4 tonight and end up drinking 9. Now have to sober up and read some cases before I go to sleep and up by 7. Unreal. Isn't enough time in the day. I think about my day sometimes and laugh about how Crustyme is eating bagel bites in his mommy's basement talking shit about how I don't do anything.

12 Last