C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Patriots cheated spygate book

Some guy wrote a book about spygate. I heard him on the radio and he said that the Patriots figured things out matching hand signals and audio to the point that Tom Brady knew with 75% certainty what play the defense was running. It's not like Brady was lining up with 2 TE and running dive right, the guy was lining up with 4 WR and throwing. Imagine lining up with 4 wide and knowing if they are blitzing, or playing man, or cover 2 etc. It was like a video game out there for him.

Then when the Patriots had coaching turnover, they said they HAD to hire lackey's and unknowns. If they hired Cam Cameron what's the point of risking his reputation and knowing the other teams plays? They hired unknowns like Josh Mcdaniels who would SHUT UP, go along with it, and be able to exploit the other teams defenses they already knew.

The case with the NFL lasted 3-4 days and then a week later they destroyed evidence and tapes. The guess is that the commish said look - we aren't giving any trophies back, everybody needs to STFU and maintain the integrity of this 9 billion dollar per year business because that's what it's about in the end, money.
    Points Awarded:

ttwarrior1 gave C-Gold 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ttwarrior1

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

But they make this bounty program sound like the worst thing ever to happen its unreal its actually comical

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Great post but don't mention this around Pats fans or Pats apologists

I wish jerkoff Goodell didn't destroy the evidence.....WTF is that shit man

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

This is really tiresome

C-Gold

Because the NFL wants to act like they care about player safety. They CAN act like they care but the cheating is done, that ship has sailed. You can never go back to the Rams and give them the title back. So the NFL wanted to cut their losses and move on and the owners agreed - even if it was against their own team's self interest, it was in the interest of the league.

Imagine walking up to the line with 4 WR and 1 RB behind you and knowing with a 75% degree of accuracy what play the defense was running. It was like a game of madden out there for Brady where you see the defense before the play.

C-Gold

I'll bet you just wish it could go away?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    This is really tiresome
    Agreed and I'm a Jets fan......Pats are a good team with or without spygate, but they definitely did a bunch of shady shit, to the extent of which we will never know.....

Whatever......don't help them in 2012 so let's move on

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Great post but don't mention this around Pats fans or Pats apologists

I wish jerkoff Goodell didn't destroy the evidence.....WTF is that shit man
    nice to see the jets fan backing another dumb fuckin spygate thread...aye good luck

Ps the patriots haven't stopped winning game since these "tapes were destroyed"....they still score a ton of points ..is this because Tom Brady knows what "play" the defense is "running"? Lol

C-Gold

Pats fans are the worst, it couldn't happen to a worse group of whiners.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

nice to see the jets fan backing another dumb fuckin spygate thread...aye good luck

Ps the patriots haven't stopped winning game since these "tapes were destroyed"....they still score a ton of points ..is this because Tom Brady knows what "play" the defense is "running"? Lol
    Read above jerkoff

C-Gold

Barry Bonds, Mark Mcguire, A-Rod, Raphael Palmer, Roger Clemens were all good players before and after steroids, does that mean cheating doesn't matter?

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    I'll bet you just wish it could go away?
    Im not gonna waste anymore time here...a few guys have absolutely obliterated these theories....numerous ex players n coaches have said this offers no real advantage and every team does it...it was aa matter of them taping from a forbidden area in which they were already warned about....get a life guys

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Read above jerkoff
    Says the guy who disappeared after the jets got worked on Sunday night last year...after talking shit....enjoy your season

acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cheaters

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

We landed on the moon

bobby heenan
    Update your status

You'd think a team who had figured out such an unfair advantage would have probably gotten themselves out to more comfortable leads in the Super Bowl ...instead of leaving them up to some pretty long kicks with little time left

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Solid genius logic in this thread..."they didn't hire can Cameron because the jig would have been up"!!!! Ya don't hire someone within the org. Who works with the team on a daily basis, has a working relationship with Tom Brady, and has a good idea of how to continue to run an already successful offense! Let's bring in someone from the outside cause this offense just doesn't work we need to change things up around here!

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9764

yep, u knew there had to be a reason why they had so many nobodies

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Says the guy who disappeared after the jets got worked on Sunday night last year...after talking shit....enjoy your season
    Has nothing to do with anything.....And I never disappeared either

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Has nothing to do with anything.....And I never disappeared either
    U popped shit...i was around lookin for u...didn't see u for several weeks....I'm sure I were busy or vacationing in Tahiti or whatever....ur a typical, bitter, jets fan...a spygate thread pops up and here's the jets fan flapping his gums....u can always count on it....

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

wait, coaches try to figure out opposing teams signals? THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!!!!! UNFUCKINREAL. people are still talking about this?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

U popped shit...i was around lookin for u...didn't see u for several weeks....I'm sure I were busy or vacationing in Tahiti or whatever....ur a typical, bitter, jets fan...a spygate thread pops up and here's the jets fan flapping his gums....u can always count on it....

I never took a long break from SBR last year, and certainly wouldn't because of a fukkin football game

Yes I am a Jets fan, but also a Yankees fan.....A Mets/Jets fan is the "typical, bitter" fan you're talking about

I haven't talked shit either, just speaking the truth......Pats fans always so defensive, sad really

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

cost the eagles a Super Bowl

bobby heenan
    Update your status

I never took a long break from SBR last year, and certainly wouldn't because of a fukkin football game

Yes I am a Jets fan, but also a Yankees fan.....A Mets/Jets fan is the "typical, bitter" fan you're talking about

I haven't talked shit either, just speaking the truth......Pats fans always so defensive, sad really
    Unless I have u confused with someone else....u popped shit before the Sunday night game....I was looking for u...even called u out in a thread(someone else....it was a big thread) about the game...didn't see u for awhile after either...whatever tho

U can call me defensive...but I'm not a fair weather....I was in old foxboro on aluminum benches....lifelong fan....season ticket holder....I'm proud of that organization ....and it's not fun watching people try to tear down what they've done ....even if it's supposed to be in good fun

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Unless I have u confused with someone else....u popped shit before the Sunday night game....I was looking for u...even called u out in a thread(someone else....it was a big thread) about the game...didn't see u for awhile after either...whatever tho

U can call me defensive...but I'm not a fair weather....I was in old foxboro on aluminum benches....lifelong fan....season ticket holder....I'm proud of that organization ....and it's not fun watching people try to tear down what they've done ....even if it's supposed to be in good fun
    I don't care about facing the music after my team loses, if it was me I probably just missed the thread man, who knows if it was though

I talk shit about the spygate thing, partially because Pats fans get so riled up.....

My honest thoughts are that they are a good team with or without spygate, but we will never truly know how bad it was what they did. Maybe one day they can clear the Pats of anything too serious or we will find out the extent of the cheating.

Done arguing about this shit though