Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Only reply if you are personally awating late funds for BOL.

I'm not shilling for BOL I haven't deposited in a year. I find it comical and annoying that 95% of people talking about them have no personal issues and or pending payouts that are late to report.

If you are an individual with one I'd like to hear it! I'm considering get back with them as I like their freeplay structure and I am a small time guy that does 90 percent of withdrawls p2p and checks providing I've acquired 10K plus at a book which hasn't happened in some time.

I'm sure some will follow the current BOL basing trend and post when they have no personal inviolement with them but I'm hoping to see some legitimate post here.

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

*bashing ,don't want the grammar police to abuse me.

losingmymind
    losingmymind's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

i requested a wire payout of 15,000 on 7/16/12, it was approved. On August 10, it changed and said PAID. Yet I did not receive anything. I keep being told every time DELAY DELAY DELAY. Then i got the email about 25% bonus to cancel withdrawl. I am very very concerned.

Can anything be done? Can anyone help?
    Last edited by shari91; 08-27-12 at 09:24 AM. Reason: removed personal info

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

they've owed a player 15K for 6 moths

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Hi losingmymind -

Fill in a Complaint Form if you'd like SBR to take a look at your case but please don't post your personal info on here just to be safe.

losingmymind

i did and i got nothing from LOU

losingmymind

did and got a message from LOU August 6 saying he would look in to it, i have received nothing since, no return of any follow up emails, nothing

LOU - There's an issue with your payout. You are on our spreadsheet.

so still nothing basically

rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

Waiting on an express check payout from mid July.

rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

Hate to say it, but I've had a similar experience with Lou lately whenever I have a BOL question. The only posts on here he seems to make are posts that defend betonline, including any possible positive publicity he can give them. I know Lou is a good guy and have nothing against him, but just speaking the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by losingmymind View Post
    did and got a message from LOU August 6 saying he would look in to it, i have received nothing since, no return of any follow up emails, nothing

LOU - There's an issue with your payout. You are on our spreadsheet.

so still nothing basically

FreeFall
    FreeFall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2391

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Hi losingmymind -

Fill in a Complaint Form if you'd like SBR to take a look at your case but please don't post your personal info on here just to be safe.
    Is that how payouts from BOL works now? SBR customers get special service, assuming they are losing, and everyone else gets ******?

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by FreeFall View Post
    Is that how payouts from BOL works now? SBR customers get special service, assuming they are losing, and everyone else gets ******?
    What?

When someone joins SBR and says "Can anyone help?" then the response will always be to fill out a Complaint Form. It's not like someone is going to be encouraged to share their personal details on an open forum. I've posted the same reply to countless other posters regardless of which book they were talking about. How you think I'd have a clue if any poster is winning or losing - and considering this one is awaiting a 15k payout I'd think they're doing ok - is beyond me. But yeah, whatever works I guess FreeFall.

losingmymind

Looks like I'll have to try it this way...

Cancelled my 15k wire at BOL, yes that BOL - after delay delay delay....

got theUnion(950) & $Gram(800) within 48 hours - can only request each once a week...fees for additonal will be 100 and 80...

But i did get some cheddar....if the ywant me to do this every week to get my 15k, i guess i have no other choice...

Hopefully, wire and/or checks can be reliable during football season when they should get flooded with cash

until next time.....JZG