frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Looks like Obama is going to get his Katrina Moment

You know the media and Obama administration right now are salivating over the prospect of a hurricane hitting New Orleans

Even if the Hurricane turns out to be a dud like Hurricane Gustav was, the media is still going to hype it up way out of proportion and Obama is going to get his photo op moments to make him look like some kind of savior, while the media shows split screen coverage of the response effort to what it was was like during Katrina.

Then the media will parrot how this response was a great one orchestrated by the savior Obama compared to the racist black hating response Bush's administration gave.

Also the media is going to focus completely on this hurricane, regardless of whether or not it is destructive, and give little coverage if any to the RNC convention. Token coverage is what you would call it.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

He's already on it frogs.....the pic below is of Isaac rolling into S Florida this morning.....look at the bottom left of the picture and that boat...It's Obama heading into the teeth of it to fight it single handedly with the White House Press corps close behind with cameras rolling. I'm told he'll be promoting the venture back in the breeze as the success of 'wind energy' and will offer up another few hundred million to a company that told him they can harness the power of the hurricanes and produce power to 2.5 million homes by 2014 if he just signs the check to them
    Attached Images  
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ttwarrior1, and mike-dub

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

LMAO

Wouldn't surprise me. The media and democrats after all did imply that Bush single handedly steered Hurricane Katrina into New Orleans and destroyed the leevees and flood control systems himself, because he hated black people that much, so I guess they think Obama can stick out his hand and calm the storm Jesus style.

I bet Bush right now is planting dynamite in the levees right now as we speak

Turd Ferguson
    Turd Ferguson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20463

RNC convention is a perfect place for the hurricane to hit. They are, after all, experts at 'pulling themselves up by their bootstraps' right?

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

Hurricane isn't going to hit Tampa

Your troll attempt failed

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

LOL. DC had power out for weeks b/c of strong thunderstorms. Thanks obummer.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

;lmao:

Proof that even god doesn't approve of the Romney ticket :-)

rickbo528
    rickbo528's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Quote Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
    RNC convention is a perfect place for the hurricane to hit. They are, after all, experts at 'pulling themselves up by their bootstraps' right?
    Here you go.
    Attached Images  

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

At leash Obama won't just fly over and laugh at everyone and do nothing like Bush did

Obama will get the help needed

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7292

If it hit the convention, would Ted Nugent go on camera and say " Barack Obama does not care about Republicans"?

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

its NOT going to be anywhere near as powerful a storm as Katrina

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Saloon this bullshit

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

As with everything Obama, for many, it's damned if you do damned if you don't. If Obama doesn't attend to it, he's accused of incompetency. If he does, he's accused of playing politics. Quite literally anything that Obama ever does on almost any issue (and some things, like disaster response, that shouldn't be an issue), the Republicans will just fade him and take the other side.

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

didn't that michele bachmann say something about hurricanes and God. she should come back out and talk about how God didn't want the disrupt the rep convention and this is proof God wants the republicans to win. she could say it in a way that is racist too. where she implies it went to New Orleans instead to punish them again. that would be hilarious. i love when politicians talk about God.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    He's already on it frogs.....the pic below is of Isaac rolling into S Florida this morning.....look at the bottom left of the picture and that boat...It's Obama heading into the teeth of it to fight it single handedly with the White House Press corps close behind with cameras rolling. I'm told he'll be promoting the venture back in the breeze as the success of 'wind energy' and will offer up another few hundred million to a company that told him they can harness the power of the hurricanes and produce power to 2.5 million homes by 2014 if he just signs the check to them
    Cool story and picture, bro.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    LMAO

Wouldn't surprise me. The media and democrats after all did imply that Bush single handedly steered Hurricane Katrina into New Orleans and destroyed the leevees and flood control systems himself, because he hated black people that much, so I guess they think Obama can stick out his hand and calm the storm Jesus style.

I bet Bush right now is planting dynamite in the levees right now as we speak
    Froggy, just like Browny, you're doing a heckuva job.

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Will Obama urge all the black people to leave New Orleans like Bush did? The people stayed last time to spite Bush and they paid, yet still compained about it.

GTFO you stupid idiots. Or hunker down and expect to end up on your projects roofs again crying for help.

I wanna see if they bitch and moan like they did last time. I say no since they have a half black president

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Dems control the weather which is key.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Bobby Jindal for pres.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Says the guy who would applaud Romney for going down to disaster ravaged New Orleans for his photo op.

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Who gives a fukk?!

Stop posting political bullshit in players talk you fruitcake.

Hotdiggity11
    Hotdiggity11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

"Brownie, you are doing a heck of a job!"

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

This thing isn't going to be as strong as Katrina. It reminds me of when Irene hit last year. All of that hoopla for a storm that turned into a tropical storm the minute it hit landfall. This just makes for a good story to try and shadow the RNC.

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Maybe this is Obama's Jobs Plan , since he already wasted 800 billion on a failed stimulus. Obama jobs created cost around 700k each.

www.2016themovie.com