JasonBecker
    JasonBecker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by no gnu taxes View Post

Robert Griffin

New, yes. A poor man's Michael Vick without the dog handicapping expertise.

LOLed hard

Michael Vick is a poor man's RG3. RG3 is about 5 inches taller, 30 LBs bigger and a 10 times more polished passer in college than Vick ever was. Vick didn't become a decent passer until about what? 10 years of playing time

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by JasonBecker View Post
    LOLed hard

Vick didn't become a decent passer until about what? 10 years of playing time
    How about never? In the ONE good passing year he had, he torched the worst secondaries in the league that year.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Reggie Bush

His career thus far has been lukewarm, considering he was a #2 overall pick. Breakout year coming w/ Cutler & co.

Robert Griffin

Why this guy gets dogged, I have no idea. Saying RG3 is a "great" NFL player before his first NFL start seems corny.

Adrian Peterson

Peterson is a premium NFL player in the prime of his career. Injury rehab is always is a question, but he should be fine.

Tony Romo

Romo is overhyped like every other Cowboy. Give the guy a break, he's an ok QB on a middling team, not "great".

Chris Johnson

I think this prediction came one year too late.

Wes Walker

I see no reason for Welker to slow down, he's only 31. Another 100 catch season should be a cinch.

Terrel Owens

No comment.

Tony Gonzales

I could go either way on this one. There's no way to erase the fact the guy is 36 years old. But he's a legend.

Tom Brady

Don't bet against Tom Brady. You will lose.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Only 4 of the players on your list are or was"Great" NFL players

Thread fail............

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

AP is a wasted pick THIS year. Because he is his prime age-wise, he will be able to come back strong next year. Do NOT be the one to overdraft him this year. I keep smiling when I see guys draft him in the first two rounds.

no gnu taxes
    no gnu taxes's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Only 4 of the players on your list are or was"Great" NFL players

I take for granted that your knowledge of English is sufficient enough to understand what quotation marks around a word like great means. But with a Paultard, who knows. Maybe you think it has something to with the gold standard or GOP conspiracies to keep "real conservatives from getting convention delegates.

icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    Well he has the highest rating in the 4th quarter in NFL history. i guess it depends on what you define as close games. Everybody talks about the Jets and Lions games, nobody talks about his comeback vs best defense 49ers with broken ribs, a punctured lung and jesse holley as a receiver, the comeback vs the Dolphins who had a top 10 defense and the 4th quarter comebacks vs the Redskins (See the pass to Dez Bryant where Romo ran 10 yards back after the snap cause he knew the line wasnt gonna block)

Romo continues to put up good numbers despite poor offenseive talent around him, his recivers are always hurt, he made Nobody Laurant Robinson look like a probowler, the offensive line is horrid and the running game had 5 touchdowns last year and one was by Romo.

Truth: People see what they want to see. Dallas is not a good team, the reason the even contend for playoff spots is because of Romo.

Dude, do you remember the years they had Owens, Marion Barber in his prime leading a running game that was getting like 6 ypc, a strong O-line, Tank Johnson, Pac-Man, Terrence Newman his his prime, etc?

They had all the talent in the world and he couldn't do jack. Now he just racks up yards because they don't run the ball. Cowboys might get last in the division this year now that the Redskins actually got a couple offensive players.

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Quote Originally Posted by icancount2one View Post
    Dude, do you remember the years they had Owens, Marion Barber in his prime leading a running game that was getting like 6 ypc, a strong O-line, Tank Johnson, Pac-Man, Terrence Newman his his prime, etc?

They had all the talent in the world and he couldn't do jack. Now he just racks up yards because they don't run the ball. Cowboys might get last in the division this year now that the Redskins actually got a couple offensive players.
    amazing how those guys were all awesome and then worthless a year later right ?

First 12