ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

Quote Originally Posted by Night-Tripper View Post
    Answer this question dipshit: How many white quaterbacks have NEVER won a Superbowl?

END OF STORY... I'm out
    This is circular reasoning... the number of white qb's who haven't won a super bowl is high because they are better quarterbacks to begin with; thus commom sense says there will be more that haven't won it all.

The ones that haven't won were almost always beaten by another white qb

Dont go crying 'racism' because you see the words 'white' and black... this is just a fact

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

Yes baskets, the top CBs, RBs, etc are black, and most top QBs are white. There are a multitude of possible reasons for that, it doesn't necessarily have to be some innate or genetic thing.

HOWEVER there are some black guys who can really sling it at QB. You say all Marino needed was a cannon arm? Well when Griffin slows down over the years, he's got a fukking cannon as well. Guys like Randall Cunningham and Daunte Culpepper never had the team to go all the way. McNabb probably could have won it all with the Eagles if the Patriots weren't cheating or if he'd had a little better luck with injuries (while on the subject, if McNabb's name had been Brady, or he looked/prayed like Tim Tebow, we'd probably have about five new rules about what you're not allowed to do to the QB with all the dirty shots he took).

It is possible that Snyder overpaid with that mega-trade, but a good starting QB is hard to find, and RGIII will do leagues better than Grossman or Beck, and do so fairly soon. In the meantime, build a nasty defense because you know your offense is going to do at least okay just based on pure talent.

If you want to pretend you're not racist, you have to evaluate people as individuals rather than just a part of a group and therefore subject to all the trends present in that group.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by icancount2one View Post
    Yes baskets, the top CBs, RBs, etc are black, and most top QBs are white. There are a multitude of possible reasons for that, it doesn't necessarily have to be some innate or genetic thing.
    does not compute

anyways, the cannon needs to be connected to a brain. you can throw any Hercules out there.... but you need a brain to play the position. WR? RB? not so much

btw, after the Saints game in Week 1 all the liberals will come out wearing rainbows, turtlenecks and rocking on to John Tesh....
    b/c RG Sheet will have put up lots of yards prolly 3 TD's, likely 2 TD's vs. Saints in a loss.

that game has the biggest total of the week and the Saints will likely hit 30 pts... and the Skins will have to match the points... so it should give SHEET a chance to put up some numbers

2 Sun, Sep 16 St. Louis Rams @ St. Louis (0-0) 4:05 pm EDT FOX
    3 Sun, Sep 23 Cincinnati Bengals vs Cincinnati (0-0) 1:00 pm EDT CBS
    4 Sun, Sep 30 Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Tampa Bay (0-0) 4:25 pm EDT FOX
    5 Sun, Oct 7 Atlanta Falcons vs Atlanta (0-0) 1:00 pm EDT FOX
    6 Sun, Oct 14 Minnesota Vikings vs Minnesota (0-0)

weeks 2 thru 6 are somewhat easy, if you r frank. after that, they should get buried. likely 2-4 .... 3-3 if lucky going into wk 7

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    "is does not"

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Yes indeedy folks... methinks it's time for a Racist Roll Call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blazermaniac
    Blazermaniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1027

I would say that's a pretty good start...on the road. Kept the play calling simple. Not bad.

baskets

just as predicted. I said NOR would let any QB on the planet throw up monster numbers..... the Saints are sucking.

Wash 1-1... now at home vs. an Obama voting coach..... and losing to the Bungles

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

So you bumped this to bury yourself...

baskets

Louise, I know you're a wigger... so you have about 2 brain cells.... but tell me how productive Obama voting QB's are in the NFL? I think you're the one who is getting buried.

meanwhile, RG SHEET is 4/6 for 37 yards in the 1H .... and the Skins are down 24-7 ... on their way to 1-2 record

Snyder is a retard. Great businessman, horrible football guy.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    Louise, I know you're a wigger... so you have about 2 brain cells.... but tell me how productive Obama voting QB's are in the NFL? I think you're the one who is getting buried.

meanwhile, RG SHEET is 4/6 for 37 yards in the 1H .... and the Skins are down 24-7 ... on their way to 1-2 record

Snyder is a retard. Great businessman, horrible football guy.
    lol at you calling Snyder a retard. You're the biggest retard yet, except you're the poorest one, too. Dan Snyder wouldn't even give you the time of day you racist bum.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

baskets

Gambler, I'm not a Jew like Snyder. Does he have the money that Slim has? Hell no. Who cares?

This is about football and braindead decisions. If you are a Skins fan, you might as well jump off a building as long as Snyder is at the helm. What football owner in his right mind drafts a fukking cornerback to be his quarterback?

Sheet isn't even as good as Vince Young

baskets

he puts shit teams on the field and sues his season ticket holders

Dan Snyder and the Redskins Hate Your Grandma and loves Obama-voting QB's

OK, maybe not your grandma…but somebody’s grandma.
    And that grandma’s name is Pat Hill, a Redskins season ticket holder since 1960, who, like much of the country, has been hit hard in these difficult economic times.
    Her real estate sales took a major hit with the housing market crash, so much so that she could no longer afford the $5300-a-year contract for her two loge end zone seats. So she asked the Redskins to waive her contract for a year or two.
    Fair enough, right?
    Wrong.
    The team said no, then sued the 72-year-old grandmother for backing out of her 10-year-ticket-renewal-agreement after only one year. The ‘Skins were seeking payment for all seasons through 2017, plus interest, attorney’s fees and court costs.
    Oh, and they made her cry…the bastards.
    Poor Mrs. Hill couldn’t afford a lawyer. She didn’t fight the lawsuit, or even respond to it. Guess what…the team won the suit.
    To the tune of $66, 364.
    But Mrs. Hill isn’t alone…she is but one of 125 season ticket holders who asked to be release from multi-year contracts, only to get sued by the Redskins in the last 5 years. Most were victims of the economic downturn.
    According to Redskins General Counsel David Donovan, lawsuits are a last resort.
    “The Washington Redskins routinely works out payment plans and alternate arrangements with hundreds of ticket holders every year,” Donovan said. “For every one we sue, I would guess we work out a deal with half a dozen.”
    But the Washington Post, in a bit of investigative journalism, talked to many of the ticket holders who had been sued. They report that the “deal” the team offered consisted of settlements that required them to make large payments over time.
    Back to Pat Hill. She hopes Dan Snyder hears her story, drops the lawsuit, and understands that she will once again pay for her season tickets once the recession is history. That’s a tall order, if only for the fact that she’s hoping Dan Snyder will be a reasonable, logical, understanding human being.
    "Thanks Mrs. Hill...I'm going to use this to wipe my ass."

Ummm…best of luck to you Mrs. Hill.

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

blacks excel at speed positions...if the option were still run and was productive, there would be a ton of black qbs around...kids are groomed for positions from the time they start pee wee...white kids know they wont be running backs, so they focus and train at qb and black kids know their speed is better used at other positions...its really very simple...speed is better used down the field than in the pocket

you guys need to stop letting baskets get under your skin...he fukks with yall so hard its hilarious

baskets

raydog, that's a simpleton view... you been smoking too much liberal dicks

it's all about the brain. and which players don't have one.

RG SHEET or JOE MONTANA......... you dumb fukking liberals would jump all over Montana on that one.. yet you insist on having a rapper as your QB.

how stupid can you get?

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Daniel Snyder just signed Lil Wayne to back up R.G. Sheet

RG3ING
    RG3ING's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Snyder excited about trash
    Its not snyder you tard it shanny both dad an son snyder does not run anything but the money making side an damn good at it. Shanny was the one who was all in for this guy an he is on record saying he wanted barkley outta USC but i guess couldnt resist i guess!!

baskets

you fuking out of your mind?? your fukking screen name is RG3

Snyder owns that fukker and he runs that fukker with an iron fist. the guy fearless and even sues his fukking season ticket holders

you don't remember their former Super Bowl champion coach begging Snyder and licking his dick every week in the media so he could keep his job as coach of the team....

you out your fukking mind, RG3

but I wouldn't expect anything less from an RG SHEET fan...... hell, he's the greatest QB since Joe Fukking Montana, right?

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

raydog, that's a simpleton view... you been smoking too much liberal dicks

it's all about the brain. and which players don't have one.

RG SHEET or JOE MONTANA......... you dumb fukking liberals would jump all over Montana on that one.. yet you insist on having a rapper as your QB.

how stupid can you get?
    me? a liberal? .... far from it buddy... the view might be a simpleton one, but in this case, its a much better argument considering the kid graduated with a 3.67 gpa and was easily one of the smarter players in the draft...besides, things have to be made simple in order for most at this place to understand... problem rg3 has is he has the worst offensive line and the defense is fukkin gawdawful...joe montana wouldnt make this skins team any better

RG3ING
    RG3ING's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

you fuking out of your mind?? your fukking screen name is RG3

Snyder owns that fukker and he runs that fukker with an iron fist. the guy fearless and even sues his fukking season ticket holders

you don't remember their former Super Bowl champion coach begging Snyder and licking his dick every week in the media so he could keep his job as coach of the team....

you out your fukking mind, RG3

but I wouldn't expect anything less from an RG SHEET fan...... hell, he's the greatest QB since Joe Fukking Montana, right?
    Your a moran im not a RG3 fan its a joke my name an avatar i was not in favor of giving up our future draft wise to go get a Mobile QB that already blew out an ACL an missed an entire yr of college an a Mobile QB that hasnt ran a pro style offense in college i was in favor of waiting for Barkley to come out an not because he is white just because he has ran a pro style offense an is a pure passer. But snyder does not have football decisions allen an shanny made it clear they dont wont the jobs unless they had full control so they do stop blaming snyder for everything blame the coach shanny he is the one not firing the special teams coach who is horrible he is the one not firing haslett who has never ran a succusful 3-4 defense an if u knew ur shit u would know haslett came to the skins not wantiing to run the 3-4 but shanny insisted it so he was forced to but u knew that right?? Your a joke bro snyder runs the franchise but the money

baskets

Who puts a thug in charge of a billion dollar Ferrari?

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

R.G. Sheet looked good today. He could break the black stero type QB theory.

baskets

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    R.G. Sheet looked good today. He could break the black stero type QB theory.
    0 chance of that

2ndly it's not a theory. Is brothers dominating the NbA theory?
    Nope

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

RG3 is $Hit.....you're out of your fckn mind!! That kid is money. He also graduated in 3 years so that throws out your racist bs right out the window where it belongs. Funny how you rightwing lunatics always say the liberals always bring race into it. YOU DO IT WITH EVERY POST. Its always cowards like you that talk your $hit from behind a keyboard too....you know if you ran your mouth like this in public you'd get your head split open. Leave your parents computer alone and go back and clean your trailer.

Mr Handicapable

By the way...someone tell Larry Czonka and John Riggins to give their SB rings back cause white guys can't play running back either.

Mr Handicapable

Jim Plunkett is in Indian and Mark Rypien is an Eskimo I think? They have 3 rings between them but I thought all they did was drink and collect welfare? Just more holes in your Nazi theories.

First 12