JasonBecker
    JasonBecker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Bills + points seems good to me. That ml has dropped a chunk as well.

This I totally agree with. Buffalo is the better team

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Rember the Browns marched down the field on their first possesion and turned it over in the red zone and the 14 point lead the Eagles jumped out to was courtesy of of the Browns turning it over twice while backed up in their own end zone. The Eagles are the better team but I think playing a team twice in 3 week span can be a little tricky. Even if the first game was only a preseason game. You never know. It's week 1 anything can happen.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    I have no idea how the offense is worse still after this post......Stephen Hill as a rookie will 100% be better than Plaxico Burress who couldn't even move. He hasn't even had a tryout with a team, which is all you need to know. They did not have a bonafide WR2 last year either, period.

You have no idea if the RB's are better or not.....They haven't had the chance to prove themselves. I love LT but he was on his last legs, come on now....It won't be hard to have someone step up and atleast duplicate LT from last season by default.

The Sanchez/Tebow talk is all speculation....Sanchez put up his best stats last season of his career with the worst team around him

LaRon Landy and Yeramiah Bell are a huge step above their 2 safeties from last season.....And Coples has been lighting up the preseason, watch him tonight. He's not even expected to be a difference maker, Jets have tons of d-line depth but he could spark on 3rd downs.

I still have no idea how their offense an be decidedly WORSE than last season's trainwreck of an offense ......They'll have production by default from LT and Plax gone.... . They were below average players last season who aren't even in the league a year later
    Basically this whole post VALIDATES what I said. Hill is a raw rookie and I am not even sure he is an upgrade at this point, never mind unequivocally saying he is 100% better before playing an NFL down. And I repeat, Burress had almost as many catches and receiving yards as Holmes, so if Burress was dog shit, that would make Holmes what? Also, you have no idea which RB will replace LT because they have garbage RBs. Greene will see the heaviest workload of his career, and he tended to disappear at times last year while sharing the workload. The Sanchez meltdown is not speculation, it's based on his performance late last season when the Jets had a chance to make the playoffs. I seriously see no way anyone can say that the offense is not worse than last year at this point. On a side note, I think Jets Under 8.5 wins is one of the best bets on the futures. Just bet that and thank me later.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Basically this whole post VALIDATES what I said. Hill is a raw rookie and I am not even sure he is an upgrade at this point, never mind unequivocally saying he is 100% better before playing an NFL down. And I repeat, Burress had almost as many catches and receiving yards as Holmes, so if Burress was dog shit, that would make Holmes what? Also, you have no idea which RB will replace LT because they have garbage RBs. Greene will see the heaviest workload of his career, and he tended to disappear at times last year while sharing the workload. The Sanchez meltdown is not speculation, it's based on his performance late last season when the Jets had a chance to make the playoffs. I seriously see no way anyone can say that the offense is not worse than last year at this point. On a side note, I think Jets Under 8.5 wins is one of the best bets on the futures. Just bet that and thank me later.
    Better defensive talent=100% true.....Better offensive talent= possibly, but I'll take my chances on the unknown vs. proven garbage

All that it comes down to

And the Jets chemistry last season was as bad as it gets, believe me

Still finished 8-8

LT Profits

Better defensive talent=100% true.....Better offensive talent= possibly, but I'll take my chances on the unknown vs. proven garbage

Still finished 8-8
    You seem to be putting too much faith in rookies. Coples struggled vs. COLLEGE defensive tackles last season and you are already crowning him as the next big thing. I am not yet convinced that the pass rush is improved, which is where any improvement over last year needs to begin. Let's see how Coples does when the real games start.

JasonBecker

Still finished 8-8

Jets offense is going to be sht this year. You're looking at a top 5 defense and a bottom 5 offense. I expect them to finish about 8-8 again

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by JasonBecker View Post
    Jets offense is going to be sht this year. You're looking at a top 5 defense and a bottom 5 offense. I expect them to finish about 8-8 again
    Fair enough.....All I'm saying is that based on talent, they aren't worse on offense then they were last year.....Maybe the same, but not worse....They didn't lose anyone worth a shit

And on defense, the Jets got much better at Safety, and added a few rookies in the front 7 to provide a spark to an already top 5 D

Still see no reason why theBills are getting so much love week 1 when the Jets have owed them in recent years.....They're still primarily the same teams, Jets havent lost anyone from last year, only added

Is Mario Williams the difference?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    You seem to be putting too much faith in rookies. Coples struggled vs. COLLEGE defensive tackles last season and you are already crowning him as the next big thing. I am not yet convinced that the pass rush is improved, which is where any improvement over last year needs to begin. Let's see how Coples does when the real games start.
    Coples with a big QB hit and now a strip sack already......

Chris Collinsworth: "And Quinton Coples with yet another big play.....He's been doing it every preseason game so far....He's been really impressive"

JasonBecker

Fair enough.....All I'm saying is that based on talent, they aren't worse on offense then they were last year.....Maybe the same, but not worse....They didn't lose anyone worth a shit
    Burress >>>>>> anybody the jets have now outside of Holmes. I think the Sanchez/Tebow QB thing is going to be a disaster as well. This is a horrible offense

The bills have a better balance of offense and defense. I think they're a 9-7 team

LT Profits

Coples with a big QB hit and now a strip sack already......

Chris Collinsworth: "And Quinton Coples with yet another big play.....He's been doing it every preseason game so far....He's been really impressive"
    Means nothing right now, let's see how he does in a couple of weeks.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1824

Should be worth a read.

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

some people picked some nice upsets... of course i didn't

First 123