Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post

Libs are so sensitive

NYT's editorial page editor is outraged too and you guessed it... The joke was racist

Libs will 100% of the time play the race card when cornered

"The birther charges are not really about trying to disqualify Mr. Obama from being president. The point is to remind voters that his father was Kenyan and that Mr. Obama is a man of mixed race with brown skin. It’s racism, pure and simple." - Andrew Rosenthal August 24, 2012, 2:09 pm

Remind people that Obama is brown/black Obama's face is on the news 24/7

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

I thought it was a good line. I was actually surprised Romney said it as well as he did. Normally he'll mess the punchline up. I think it was as good as when Obama said "Romney Hood".

rickbo528
    rickbo528's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Oh the horror!!!!!!!! Romney makes an off hand joke without saying a name. Obama's minions accuse Romney of being a felon and for basically causing the death of some democrat operative's wife who died of cancer. Libs are the most linguine-spined creatures occupying this planet.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Libs are so hypocritical. They can cut a joke about Republicans putting blacks back in chains and no harm no foul.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

There is literally no reason, zero, that anyone who aspires to be successful would vote for Obama. He has no clue what it takes to achieve success. How could he? He's never done anything.

Of course, if you can't see which of these candidates is more qualified to lead this country, then chances are you weren't really gonna do all that much anyway!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1797

I'm not outraged at all, I hope Mitt continues with these type comments. The idiots have one and only one way to win and they are doing everything but. Keep it up mitt, tell me about the birth certificate, tell me about medicare, tell me about your taxes, tell me about all that good stuff. Morons!

They deserve to lose.

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

Romney is simply stating facts. I don't know how a country as advanced as America ever voted a president who doesn't even have a confirmed birth certificate.

icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

This sure didn't sound like a "joke" to me. Does Romney not realize that he already has the lunatic fringe on his side?

Between this and Ryan as running mate, he's really trying to get the disaffected liberals out for Obama.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1797

Quote Originally Posted by hels View Post
    Romney is simply stating facts. I don't know how a country as advanced as America ever voted a president who doesn't even have a confirmed birth certificate.

Are you for real, the state of Hawaii did this, was it bogus?

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    There is literally no reason, zero, that anyone who aspires to be successful would vote for Obama. He has no clue what it takes to achieve success. How could he? He's never done anything.
    expect he become the leader of the powerfulest nation in the history of mankind

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Of course, if you can't see which of these candidates is more qualified to lead this country, then chances are you weren't really gonna do all that much anyway!
    My Obama bet is now even more of a lock.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    Unfortunately.....you've got a good chance.

When you get older and out on your own, hopefully you'll understand what I'm saying.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10542

opie, you SBR sheriff rich fck wanna be.......how's it hangin'? I hope you hedged your presidential bets.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

I am only interested in debating the issues. I sincerely hate this crap. I really do not care if it's Romney making some pun about his birth certificate or if it's Debbie Wasserman Schultz towing the party line but basically pretending to be a used car salesman and getting eaten alive by Anderson Cooper. And who the fuk gets cut up by Anderson Cooper? You have to be some kind of first class moron to get your ass handed to by that guy. But it did happen. Anyway, can we get to the substantive arguments about policy please? I am really fed up with this whole thing.

Can we at least all agree this is the ugliest woman to ever run for political office? I mean, she really is gross. Does she floss? I doubt it.

Last edited by Cougar Bait; 08-24-12 at 10:21 PM. Reason: was looking for an uglier woman, couldn't find one

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Brock is on Obama for about 2K FYI

CanuckG

Unfortunately.....you've got a good chance.

When you get older and out on your own, hopefully you'll understand what I'm saying.
    Too bad America doesn't right

CanuckG

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Bait View Post
    Brock is on Obama for about 2K FYI
    Brocks mush power is strong but Romney is just so terrible they may equal out.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

Only in usa would a guy named Mitt be up for prez versus a guy named obama.

Sam Odom

Mean while... Box-office receipts

The 'truth' about Obama Film , 2016 Obama’s Legacy , Rocky Mountain Pictures’ documentary is in third place. That’s stunning because it’s playing in a 1/3 less theaters across North American than the other wide release...

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7903

Canuck to Canuck you should be praying Obama doesnt get elected. Wtf? A strong US is better for Canada and the planet. Canada and the USA are the 2 largest trading partners in the world after all. Give your head a shake. Eh!

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7903

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post

CanuckG

Well they are

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21413

Gotta admit the Obama Campaign seems to be pretty thin-skinned about this. I don't like the birther-in-chief comment. Nobody believes Romney is a birther.

Obama camp. should have simply said: "Today Mitt Romney commented that nobody has asked to see his birth certificate. That's true. However, Democrats and Republicans alike have asked Mitt Romney to show some tax returns and financial transparency. President Obama has shown his birth certificate. It's time for Mitt Romney to show his tax returns.

The tax return issue is real and will continue to have legs. I'd keep pounding it.

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7236

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Gotta admit the Obama Campaign seems to be pretty thin-skinned about this. I don't like the birther-in-chief comment. Nobody believes Romney is a birther.

Obama camp. should have simply said: "Today Mitt Romney commented that nobody has asked to see his birth certificate. That's true. However, Democrats and Republicans alike have asked Mitt Romney to show some tax returns and financial transparency. President Obama has shown his birth certificate. It's time for Mitt Romney to show his tax returns.

The tax return issue is real and will continue to have legs. I'd keep pounding it.
    Disagree man, Anyone who hasn't already made up their mind to vote for Obama doesn't care about Romney's taxes. People are more concerned about not finding jobs, sluggish economy, ect. Even pushing bankers and abortion are bigger issues then Romney's taxes.

Polls ask the question "do you want to see more of Romney's Taxes" Yes or No

Most people are going to say Yes, because hey why not.

icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

Quote Originally Posted by Waterstpub87 View Post
    Disagree man, Anyone who hasn't already made up their mind to vote for Obama doesn't care about Romney's taxes. People are more concerned about not finding jobs, sluggish economy, ect. Even pushing bankers and abortion are bigger issues then Romney's taxes.

Polls ask the question "do you want to see more of Romney's Taxes" Yes or No

Most people are going to say Yes, because hey why not.
    I disagree. I think that the fact that Romney likely cheated on his taxes is a big deal to the type of swing voters that rebuffed John Kerry for flip-flopping and Al Gore for "taking the initiative to create the internet".

Middle of the road type of voters evaluate "character" and "credibility", and I think painting Romney as a birther/tax cheat is exactly the right way to go politically here.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32788

Quote Originally Posted by marcojuiceman View Post
    Romney just handed Obama the election
    The 's'election has already been decided.
    And your (or my) vote doesn't mean anything.

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by icancount2one View Post

I think that the fact that Romney likely cheated on his taxes...

And Obama was likely born in Kenya

Flashmo
    Flashmo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24183

Quote Originally Posted by marcojuiceman View Post
    Success as in 47th in Job Creation as Governor
    unemployment in Mass was only 4% when he was Gov..How would job creation be any higher?

Sam Odom

Dont bother w/marcojuiceman... He still thinks Ron Paul won more delegates in Mass. than Romney

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

Romney has already admitted that he has been audited by the IRS in the past. Doesn't anyone think that if there was something major found in these audits, that this would have come out by now?

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post

Romney has already admitted that he has been audited by the IRS in the past. Doesn't anyone think that if there was something major found in these audits, that this would have come out by now?

Dont forget... Harry Reid got a 'phone call' but no facts

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3165

And Obama was likely born in Kenya

dice
    dice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Liberals are going to milk this statement as long as they can even though it was said in jest. Each side is spinning it as a sign of desperation for the other. Liberals need to just drop it and stop whining! This is a strategy by the liberals to avoid talking about the state of the economy and the real issues.

marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dont bother w/marcojuiceman... He still thinks Ron Paul won more delegates in Mass. than Romney
    You mean the delegates Paul was cheated out of?
    It's all on tape, oh by the way the RNC just changed the rules for future nominating processes I wonder WHY?

First 123 Last