Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

How are bovada payouts?

I enjoy the poker room in addition to my primary interest of sports betting but swift payments are very important to me. Have not seen many complaints on here in along time are they paying as advertised timeframes?

craptacularX
    craptacularX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2111

Withdrew $4100 on 8/6, had a check in hand for $3000 (3K per check maximum) on 8/21. Still waiting in the 2nd check for $1100, but I can't complain about a 14 day turnaround.

Hankwins

Quote Originally Posted by craptacularX View Post
    Withdrew $4100 on 8/6, had a check in hand for $3000 (3K per check maximum) on 8/21. Still waiting in the 2nd check for $1100, but I can't complain about a 14 day turnaround.
    that works, thanks for the feedback.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Quote Originally Posted by Hankwins View Post
    I enjoy the poker room in addition to my primary interest of sports betting but swift payments are very important to me. Have not seen many complaints on here in along time are they paying as advertised timeframes?
    Hey if your not cheep u can get your $ next day if u want, they also have the wallet which is pretty much instant into the wallet and then from there a few days, then i heard there paper methods r within a few weeks now which is good.

Hankwins

Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    Hey if your not cheep u can get your $ next day if u want, they also have the wallet which is pretty much instant into the wallet and then from there a few days, then i heard there paper methods r within a few weeks now which is good.
    you mean if you post up with p2p and withdrawl p2p? I looked into the ewallet and getting it out of the ewallet is more like 30 days.