BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24854

Vixen Rules!

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Vegasvixen is one hot mama..
    Last edited by King Mayan; 08-23-12 at 07:46 AM.

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Quote Originally Posted by ProfitBetting View Post
    • Most Thoughtful: JustinPeavy. For the special gift he gave me.

We all know what it was.
    Herpes is a special gift?

It was definitely really great to meet you VV. Even if you weren't as good looking as you are, would've still had a blast hanging out with you. You're super nice too... you offered me to drive me to the airport instead of making me take the shuttle, and got me a room comped at the Orleans!
    Points Awarded:

downsouth gave RyanLeafOfBets 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

bracerman
    bracerman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3404

Thanks Vixen! Great job securing the tables and herding people to the game, even convincing Loshak to play!

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

heard nothing but good things about vegasvixen

one of the people i wish i got to talk to more, but with 100+ people there its tough to have time for everyone

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Vixen cradle me in your arms

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

BASH was sick

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Leafy better looking than Paco
    Dressed better also
    Leafy also a 7.4" and Paco 4.9"

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Leafy better looking than Paco
    Dressed better also
    Leafy also a 7.4" and Paco 4.9"
    Unreal. We're both 10's.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

VV, you were the first person I met at the bash. I meant to hit on you but I didn't see you for the rest of the weekend. I guess Zeta must have scared you off.

Maybe next time.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Quote Originally Posted by VegasVixen View Post
    Were you wearing your SBR nametag? Like a little kid on a field trip? "If found, please return to SBR / Golden Nuggett"...
    That's the crazy part. Somehow I was wearing SBR Lou's nametag when Kingkonggolfer found me face down in the muck. Not sure if he was worried about my well-being or just trying to preserve SBR management's integrity. Either way, it was a a solid assist.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RyanLeafOfBets

Blondie
    Blondie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    That's the crazy part. Somehow I was wearing SBR Lou's nametag when Kingkonggolfer found me face down in the muck. Not sure if he was worried about my well-being or just trying to preserve SBR management's integrity. Either way, it was a a solid assist.

kidkonggolf
    Update your status
    kidkonggolf's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2407

Let me tell you what really happened...
    I was playing craps at California Club and lost all my 2nd place $$$ from SBR Poker Tourny, so I wandered back to Golden Nug with my head hanging down like a loser then, had to take a leak but was too lazy & resentful to go back to Cal Club and couldn't hold it long enough to make Golden Nugget so, I found this alley, whipped it out but, saw this guy face down in the gutter where my piss was heading for. He had a empty bottle of Remy, similiar laniard and name tag that I got from Bash, that said "SBR Lou" so I helped him up and asked if he was alright? He muttered & slurred something like "Hey kid remember me from last nite? Have you seen my friend Ralph?" this guy wasn't Lou however, he looked like a short, buffed out Jason Priestley from Beverly Hills 90210 with a massive hangover so I took his wallet and Iphone, sent him a friend request on facebook and dragged him back to Cal Club, then handed him over to security...whatever happened after that, I dunno?
    Points Awarded:

downsouth gave kidkonggolf 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Blondie gave kidkonggolf 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Quote Originally Posted by kidkonggolf View Post
    I was playing craps at California Club and lost all my 2nd place $$$ from SBR Poker Tourny, so I wandered back to Golden Nug with my head hanging down like a loser then, had to take a leak but was too lazy & resentful to go back to Cal Club and couldn't hold it long enough to make Golden Nugget so, I found this alley, whipped it out but, saw this guy face down in the gutter where my piss was heading for. He had a empty bottle of Remy, similiar laniard and name tag that I got from Bash, that said "SBR Lou" so I helped him up and asked if he was alright? He muttered & slurred something like "Hey kid remember me from last nite? Have you seen my friend Ralph?" this guy wasn't Lou however, he looked like a short, buffed out Jason Priestley from Beverly Hills 90210 with a massive hangover so I took his wallet and Iphone, sent him a friend request on facebook and dragged him back to Cal Club, then handed him over to security...whatever happened after that, I dunno?
    Funny stuff

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Quote Originally Posted by kidkonggolf View Post
    You got me. Good. Don't get it twisted though...I'll be spending this next year working out, getting in tip top shape, and growing out my JewFro. Just so you refer to me as Ian Ziering in next year's story.

kidkonggolf
    Update your status
    kidkonggolf's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2407

You got me. Good. Don't get it twisted though...I'll be spending this next year working out, getting in tip top shape, and growing out my JewFro. Just so you refer to me as Ian Ziering in next year's story.
    I'm growing my hair out too, so I can look like Mr. Chow from Hangover. It will look good with all the new Elvis clothes I bought with your mastrcard & amex, since I only found $9 and pawn shop gave me only $3 for your phone...atleast you somehow accepted my FB friend request!
    Last edited by kidkonggolf; 08-23-12 at 03:34 PM. Reason: spelling
    Points Awarded:

VegasVixen gave kidkonggolf 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Quote Originally Posted by cankid View Post
    nice write up, pleasure meeting u, All the Best VV
    Cankid, you are also a class act!

FYI to all, after Cankid knocked me out of the SBR tourney and made the final table, he purchased a bet ticket for me to hopefully cash in the world series! Very nice.

Thanks man!

sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

Ok , no more BS, next year is going to be VV and I for the final table AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

First 12