Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Ive joined this forum about 2 weeks ago. Sone were very nice welcoming me, such as bread, chiarchie , mac4lyfe, pavyracer, and a few others, rest were ****en oysters such as ijustwannagetpaid, jjgold, and many more! Well u know what fuk all u haters! Jj u on a high horse like u know it all, dude ive been professionally gambling since i 1st busted a nut jacking off! Ive seen ur sheets, u suck! U try to degrade new posters cuz ur scared we will post better than u, pik better than u, and u wont b this glorified person no more!
    does he really do that? the few posts i have read of his, ive kinda scratched my head. but, i have to realize that this place is more full of just gamblers then true sports fans.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

dont fuk the the KING of sbr paco

great vid jj, i see you really enjoyed the cigar

try the dominican ones, they are the best imho

Dexter
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    dont fuk the the KING of sbr paco

great vid jj, i see you really enjoyed the cigar

try the dominican ones, they are the best imho
    king of what...having the most posts? lol

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not sure if I have ever responded to any of your posts... But posts like this draw attention! It sounds like you followed someones "lock" pick and lost... and now you are mad? Seriously someone mentioned watching people that show their picks and look for the ones that do well....great advice if you cannot pick the games yourself.

As far as a few select members making fun or insulting you... Listen we all have it happen, do not be so thin skinned! Sorry you followed this persons lock but in a way you did just what you do not want to them.. You created a post insulting other members....

GL, but concentrate on your picks....if you tail cappers...simply go thru several posts of each and look at their picks and record. Warning be careful with those using the edit button which allows them to change picks! They should be quoting not editing... I also heard spreadsheets can be altered... So be careful. GL Paco...

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    king of what...having the most posts? lol
    thousands come to this site to read his posts and watch his vids

yea it is easy for you to bash him, he is on a pedestal, take your cheap shots

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Sounds like kids are itching for school to be out. I remember this when I was teaching, couldn't keep the little ADD wonders in their seats those last couple of weeks of the term. Everyeone, out to the playground for some extra kickball and four square, then we'll have punch and graham crackers before nap time.

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Well u know what fuk all u haters! Jj u on a high horse like u know it all, dude ive been professionally gambling since i 1st busted a nut jacking off!

i have a feeling pacs might very well be a professional gambler too.. and he's even proven himself because he's been doing this since he first busted a nut jacking off..

now that is impressive.

brock landers has some new competition..

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

nicky, have you seen this marble mouthed car parking cokkfukk? paco, know your role son. try doing something in life besides posting like a fukking madman. you are treading on thin ice now son and its only gonna get worse for you. im pulling for you son but its not looking good

nicky, you and i know good a well that the only professional gambler we know that is dark skinned and wears glasses is roguejuror. the others are all imposters
    Last edited by raydog; 05-23-09 at 09:34 AM.

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

pacs, i don't know what you said to jj, but i have never seen JJ this mad since 2006.. at one point in the vid, you can actually see smoke coming out of his ears.. pacs, wtf did you say to him?

why did you piss him off like that? pacs, you better watch what you say to him. jj js a nut.. you really upset him.. i think you owe jj an apology.. you should have never called him out..

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Weird...I call JJ out every day but he never gets mad. What did paco do to tick him off that bad?

Dexter
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    thousands come to this site to read his posts and watch his vids

yea it is easy for you to bash him, he is on a pedestal, take your cheap shots
    for the comedic aspect? that video i watched this morning was horrific. and im ashamed of myself for wasting 4 minutes of my life.

i never read jjgolds post much, and when i have, ive never once agreed with anything he said. if he is in fact an internet bully as paco has stated, then he has some real issues.
    Last edited by Dexter; 05-23-09 at 10:03 AM.

payingthejuice
    payingthejuice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Was watching JJ's response video... and something puzzled me.

Towards the end, his face got a DEEP RED with anger, yet the top of his head stayed pearly white. Does this mean that there is no real blood flow to the top of his head where the brain is stored?

BTW, just ****ing with ya JJ, making a joke, no need for a DEEP RED response vid about me.

Bread
    Living corpse
    Bread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    pacs, i don't know what you said to jj, but i have never seen JJ this mad since 2006.. at one point in the vid, you can actually see smoke coming out of his ears.. pacs, wtf did you say to him?

why did you piss him off like that? pacs, you better watch what you say to him. jj js a nut.. you really upset him.. i think you owe jj an apology.. you should have never called him out..

j0hnnyv
    Nadal -210
    j0hnnyv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23

paco talking shit about jj? unreal.

paco who?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

LOL

I am calm now, good observation about my head staying fukkin white. I got so mad in that video my face turned purple like Robyn and payingthejuice said.I rarely get this mad, this partly stemmed from late last night when I asked Robyn and Bread to make me a sex tape and they declined and I went wild on both them in about 20 back and forth e-mails.

Way tooooooooooooo many nuts on this board.

Wrecktangle
    Wrecktangle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3209

...wow, I need to get away from the Handicapper's Think Tank more often. Justin7 lets me out ever so often because he knows I need some comic relief after working dbs all day...and here's some really funny sh*t over here...

BTW JJ, you've been around Internet forums for what?...geeze...at least 12 years, maybe even 13? I've never seen you in vids before SBR, but your "legend" will grow with this one.

...oh, and that one about guns and SSLP. That'll enhance it too.

We even talk about you in other forums...

...I really hope it's all like wrestling or Rush Limbaugh...but this one really made me wonder.

jjgold

Wrecker the shit is real here, I take posting serious and do not like being called out by a rookie poster. The guys that have been around I give a lot more leeway to .

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Quote Originally Posted by Robyn View Post
    I have never seen anyone go from pasty white to reddish purple as quickly as this guy.
    Only the bottom half of his head turns red, though, I think those sunglasses may be on too tight

Wrecktangle
    Wrecktangle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3209

Well then JJ, please don't go into cardiac arrest over this stuff then.

No one has ever made a vid of Copacabana better than yours. An absolute Classic. I'd miss you if you did the fish flop...
    Last edited by Wrecktangle; 05-23-09 at 11:31 AM. Reason: add on thought....

G's pks
    Update your status

Today, 11:30 AM #54 Wrecktangle
    SBR High Roller

Well then JJ, please don't go into cardiac arrest over this stuff then.

No one has ever made a vid of Copacabana better than yours. An absolute Classic. I'd miss you if you did the fish flop...

see below!

Last edited by G's pks; 05-23-09 at 11:43 AM.

G's pks
    Update your status

]

daggerkobe
    UCONN PK MICH PK PROVIDENCE +2
    daggerkobe's Avatar Become A Pro!

paco's with the 38th street gang. I would not mess with him.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Last edited by paco; 05-23-09 at 02:12 PM.

Enforcer_23
    Enforcer_23's Avatar Become A Pro!

jjgold

First 12