Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    I actually have to agree with beantown. I wanna know wtf is goin on with poster "arunshs" and his frozen wire and letter from the feds.

If u guys are cashing out at heritage don't take a wire!

Brock doesn't need to worry about payouts. Just reloads.

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

No reload for football seaon. Actually have much larger balances than usual heading into football season thanks to Brock, Brahma, and govolz stupendous picks this summer.

marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Fire in da hole View Post
    Betislands has a 20% cash bonus with a 5x rollover.....

Poor Brock, even when he thinks he wins, he really just lost.
    Just depends on the amount he would be wagering.. BetIsands 4 figure limits but BookMaker and Heritage are good for high stake players

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bookmaker is top notch
    Heritage good but not in their league

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Bookmaker charges for their payouts.

Heritage Insider
    Heritage Insider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19874

Reduced Juice-Cash Back, Bonus Clarification

Football is finally back and we wish all forum posters a great season ahead!

I just wanted to clarify our bonus offer for the football season.

For our "New to Heritage Customers", we offer a 28% CASH Bonus with an 8X rollover.

Customers that played last season are eligible for the 10% back on last year'snet football losses in the form of a 100% matching free play. Therefore, if 10% of your net losses amounted to $500, you can deposit up to $500 and we will match it with a Free Play.

If last year's football season was a winning one for you, we have a 20% CASH bonus on any single deposit you designate as your "Football Kickoff Bonus" between now and October 1st, 2012.

AND don't forget Heritage gives you the bonus that keeps on giving. Reduced Juice and Cash Back (Win or Lose) plus your 8th deposit is always on the house as CASH.

Our FREE weekly Football contest is revamped and now has the "Race to the Super Bowl" with a $25,000 FREE BET to the years best capper!
    Last edited by Heritage Insider; 08-23-12 at 01:12 PM.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by Heritage Insider View Post
    Football is finally back and we wish allforum posters a great season ahead!

For our "New to Heritage Customers", we offer a 28% CASH Bonuswith an 8X rollover.

Customers that played last season are eligible for the 10% back on last year'snet football losses in the form of a 100% matching free play. Therefore, if 10%of your net losses amounted to $500, you can deposit up to $500 and we willmatch it with a Free Play.

If last year's football season was a winning one for you, we have a 20% CASHbonus on any single deposit you designate as your "Football KickoffBonus" between now and October 1st, 2012.

AND don't forget Heritage gives you the bonus thatkeeps on giving. Reduced Juice and Cash Back (Win or Lose) plus your 8thdeposit is always on the house as CASH.
    >

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Just posted up! Easy deposit through **, nice bonus and reduced juice!

A+ outfit here...

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

If last year's football season was a winning one for you, we have a 20% CASH bonus on
    any single deposit you designate as your "Football Kickoff Bonus" between now and October 1st, 2012.
    On the website it says any deposit OVER $300. Just wanted to point that out before you get abused for it.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Quote Originally Posted by Fire in da hole View Post
    Betislands has a 20% cash bonus with a 5x rollover.....

Poor Brock, even when he thinks he wins, he really just lost.
    this...20% with 8x is weaksauce, much better bonuses to be had

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

the rollover doesnt matter with you....

alalha
    alalha's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2824

Wish i knew about this last week !! But Heritage is no doubt customer first book. I personally think they have the best perks. Although I think it was a bit better and nicer before it went public but still top notch.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

you squares seriously need to stop worrying about fukkin bonuses rollover shit and pay more attention to who has better lines, prices, more betting options and who is paying with no issues... fwiw, heritage doesnt come close to other books in most aspects...dont sign up here because some seriously bad gambler is trying to shill for them for a free play...look around

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90060

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    Broke, you sent $2,451 ** and it cost you $49.02 to send?

just did a reup with them, getting ready for Football...Sent a W U to my good friend Jaime in the philippines LOL

20% reload bonus with 8X rollover is pretty awesome.

Lets DO THIS!

Salud
    Good deal high limits way more than betislands. Lines at -108 same as betislands. Get out at half time bet promo.(ONLT at Heritage) Lines posted early and way before betislands.

So with that I will take the 8x roll and finish it faster than the 5x at betislands. Especially with higher limits and better faster posted lines. a point can cost you a loss in this sport.

Brock you did well, except your fee was higher than mine and I sent more than you. LOL
    Either way heres to a great year bud!

DBurton81
    DBurton81's Avatar Become A Pro!

For our "New to Heritage Customers", we offer a 28% CASH Bonus with an 8X rollover.

Customers that played last season are eligible for the 10% back on last year'snet football losses in the form of a 100% matching free play. Therefore, if 10% of your net losses amounted to $500, you can deposit up to $500 and we will match it with a Free Play.

If last year's football season was a winning one for you, we have a 20% CASH bonus on any single deposit you designate as your "Football Kickoff Bonus" between now and October 1st, 2012.

AND don't forget Heritage gives you the bonus that keeps on giving. Reduced Juice and Cash Back (Win or Lose) plus your 8th deposit is always on the house as CASH.

Our FREE weekly Football contest is revamped and now has the "Race to the Super Bowl" with a $25,000 FREE BET to the years best capper!
    Heritage Insider:
    I lost a ton of money on all sports last year, but the majority of it was in football. I can guarantee you that my net losses in football were easily in the five figure category. I made a $200+ deposit about a week ago. Was told on the phone by the rep taking my cc deposit that I was eligible for the 100% freeplay and that I would receive it. Later on that same day after I saw that the freeplay was not placed into my account, I was told that I was in fact not eligible and would not get the 100% freeplay. Can you clarify to me why Heritage did not fulfill their end of this promo offer for me?? I have been rather upset with how this was handled as I have repeatedly asked for answers in regards to how I am not eligible when I lost thousands of dollars on football last year. I still have not gotten an answer or any sort of clarification.

Dancemanmarc2
    Dancemanmarc2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    tell me who is better/more secure

i'm all ears
    How about that 24 hours customer service at Heritage...Oh that's right doesn't exist...(Better ah No sir mr landers) sorrie

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47713

Can you make large wagers with them (heritage)

BHS
    BHS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

I just deposited into Heritage today since Soccer leagues started recently.

How quick are they with withdraw and what are our options?

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Dancemanmarc2 View Post
    How about that 24 hours customer service at Heritage...Oh that's right doesn't exist...(Better ah No sir mr landers) sorrie
    Lol that makes a good book? Brock asked you a simple question and you failed to answer it.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Marigold HD View Post
    Can you make large wagers with them (heritage)
    A decent size wager.

DBurton81
    DBurton81's Avatar Become A Pro!

I responded to your PM Heritage Insider. Can you please get back to me as soon as possible? Thank you

Brock Landers

got a NICE FREE payout from Heritage this morning...W U waiting for me.

Love the prompt service.

Though i will say...the limits on payouts is a little shitty...would like to be able to get more in a day

Cuse4tw
    Sharp Square
    Cuse4tw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

request a check then landers? cant be doing huge transactions p2p or your asking to get flagged...its to help both sides of the transaction

Brock Landers

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse4tw View Post
    request a check then landers? cant be doing huge transactions p2p or your asking to get flagged...its to help both sides of the transaction
    their checks have a 3K limit...what if i want 9K, will they issue me 3 separate checks in the same Fed ex package?

eastern2
    eastern2's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why'd u cash out? Ull just have to redeposit it again in a few days?

Brock Landers

Quote Originally Posted by eastern2 View Post
    Why'd u cash out? Ull just have to redeposit it again in a few days?
    like you would know. Phuck you

bighawk12
    SEATTLE
    bighawk12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

Nice

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Landers getting a payout? That's a laugh.....

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Ganchrow is happy there. We are winning.

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Quote Originally Posted by DBurton81 View Post
    Heritage Insider:
    I lost a ton of money on all sports last year, but the majority of it was in football. I can guarantee you that my net losses in football were easily in the five figure category. I made a $200+ deposit about a week ago. Was told on the phone by the rep taking my cc deposit that I was eligible for the 100% freeplay and that I would receive it. Later on that same day after I saw that the freeplay was not placed into my account, I was told that I was in fact not eligible and would not get the 100% freeplay. Can you clarify to me why Heritage did not fulfill their end of this promo offer for me?? I have been rather upset with how this was handled as I have repeatedly asked for answers in regards to how I am not eligible when I lost thousands of dollars on football last year. I still have not gotten an answer or any sort of clarification.
    Now that was half the basis for my early complaints. I talked to several chats before I finally found some vital info.
    One important thing to remember, is, you'll not get, both, the dep. bonus and the free loss match from last season. Choose one or the other.
    I did relent and raise Heritage up to a B, but early on, this season, I was very disappointed. Their weekend software isn't the best anymore [with all those games and options displayed] and makes you a nervous wreck when you're in a hurray, trying to avoid these ongoing ongoing, fluid, pointspread changes.

Several BOOKS are guilty of deceptive advertizement, and man I hate that. Rules should be posted on in bold lettering on the first page you bring up in their website [until you know them], and the Books should know which rules are somewhat deceptive, and make an * by those tricky ones, plus, warn you of possible pitfalls within certain rules.

I hated to see the old Heritage NFL contest change like I believe it has? Didn't the old one have something like a 25,000 prize for one lucky member?

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Heritage Sports offering a Free bet, on the house:
    For the FCS Final between Sam Houston St and South Dakota St this Sunday
    Points Awarded:

pologq gave stake1 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    thank you stake

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13502

lol brock doesent have the balls go post his screenshot plays

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Thanks for raising this to us!

I assume all we have to do is place a max bet and the stake will be refunded if we lose? No need to do anything special to sign up?

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    Thanks for raising this to us!

I assume all we have to do is place a max bet and the stake will be refunded if we lose? No need to do anything special to sign up?
    I have not played around with it just yet.
    But I think when you go to bet the FCS game, there should be a “free bet” box to check/click
    not sure how much they are allowing for the bet on them, but it would not come out of your account balance.
    Could be $25 or who knows how much, but it’s a free bet, win you get the money, lose you don’t pay.
    I think they should name these the "Brock Landers Specials"
    Points Awarded:

JAKEPEAVY21 gave stake1 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JAKEPEAVY21

First 1234 Last