Blondie
    Blondie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Quiet Monday Morning SBR - Day One Recovery

Good Morning SBR! After flights all day yesterday then the two hours back home, today is moving much faster than I am. So, not a lot of perkyness here today

Especially since today is THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!! As much as I love and missed my children I am not complaining in the least on this day, it's nice and peaceful here in the house.

I do need to make it outside and survey the damages though. Thursday my mom sends me a text saying Damien and I are at your house. Kenny at (name edited)'s we have tornado warning. Call my cell.

Ok, so one of the fastest ways to send terror through any parent's heart.

Last night, I could see limbs in the yard down, but didn't make it out back to see if anything is torn up.

So, I actually have a serious question for you guys. What stats, etc do YOU look at when betting football?

and of course as always plays are very welcome in this thread

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

First day for my kids in school also Blondie. I love the peace and quiet, especially since I don't go to work until 5pm today. After poker, I'll have plenty of time to get some stuff done, and then maybe even take a catnap before they get home.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Just got back and very tired. Fresh air here.

Blondie, who was the girl taking the pictures for you? Do she find gamblers attractive? Is she single?
    Please respond, Blomdie

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Body feels like I have been in a war or something.

Combo platter of staying out late/not enough sleep/many drinks/dancing

ooooof

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    Just got back and very tired. Fresh air here.

Blondie, who was the girl taking the pictures for you? Do she find gamblers attractive? Is she single?
    Please respond, Blomdie
    She was a photographer Sam lined up to come in, no idea on the other two she did say she was amazing how laid back and fun our group was to hang around with

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post

ooooof
    Well if you feel like you've been in a war, considering the shape you are in, then I guess I would be dead if I had gone to the Bash.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

I guess I'm not at the stage of parenting yet where I'm glad my kids are gone. Granted, I just have the one, and he's still a toddler, but I miss him quite a bit when he's at daycare.

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    First day for my kids in school also Blondie. I love the peace and quiet, especially since I don't go to work until 5pm today. After poker, I'll have plenty of time to get some stuff done, and then maybe even take a catnap before they get home.

Wonderful! I do hope to see you next year at the bash

I really think you would have a great time!

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post

ooooof
    Good Morning "Dennis the Menace"

On the bright side at least you aren't sunburnt thanks to the Mrs!

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    I guess I'm not at the stage of parenting yet where I'm glad my kids are gone. Granted, I just have the one, and he's still a toddler, but I miss him quite a bit when he's at daycare.
    Don't get me wrong, Chili, I love my kids, but after 19 years of parenting, you begin to appreciate the breaks that open up from time to time. Especially when you have 3 of them.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Don't get me wrong, Chili, I love my kids, but after 19 years of parenting, you begin to appreciate the breaks that open up from time to time. Especially when you have 3 of them.
    heh, I'm still waiting for the day when my wife and I get our bed back.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Well if you feel like you've been in a war, considering the shape you are in, then I guess I would be dead if I had gone to the Bash.
    It's crazy man.

Blondie

You will

Perhaps it is more of a thing when you have multiple children. They bicker, nitpick, and are much louder most of the time than one.

Very true, mine are 13, 11, 11, and 9 so they are close enough to really get into some major fights.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    You will

Very true, mine are 13, 11, 11, and 9 so they are close enough to really get into some major fights.
    19, 14, and 10. I get all the problems associated with grade school, high school, and college. Wouldn't trade it for anything in the world though.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

heh, I'm still waiting for the day when my wife and I get our bed back.
    Break them of that quick. My middle kid wouldn't leave until he was about 9. I forgot what sex was for a while.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Good Morning SBR! After flights all day yesterday then the two hours back home, today is moving much faster than I am. So, not a lot of perkyness here today

Especially since today is THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!! As much as I love and missed my children I am not complaining in the least on this day, it's nice and peaceful here in the house.

I do need to make it outside and survey the damages though. Thursday my mom sends me a text saying Damien and I are at your house. Kenny at (name edited)'s we have tornado warning. Call my cell.

Last night, I could see limbs in the yard down, but didn't make it out back to see if anything is torn up.

So, I actually have a serious question for you guys. What stats, etc do YOU look at when betting football?

anything and everything. especially overlooked stuff like west coast team traveling east or playing at night (west coast teams are 64% vs 36% east coast on monday night football), rivalry games in college football (dog outperforms quite a bit with extra motivation), etc etc
    Points Awarded:

Blondie gave milwaukee mike 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Blondie

19, 14, and 10. I get all the problems associated with grade school, high school, and college. Wouldn't trade it for anything in the world though.
    Oh my you definitely do! Right now we are at the grade school and jr high stage of issues. I wouldn't trade it either, but the occassional break from it does recharge the ability to thoroughly enjoy them!

Break them of that quick. My middle kid wouldn't leave until he was about 9. I forgot what sex was for a while.
    Most definitely break them of it! We finally broke the youngest by me giving up my pillow. It smelled like mommy.

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    anything and everything. especially overlooked stuff like west coast team traveling east or playing at night (west coast teams are 64% vs 36% east coast on monday night football), rivalry games in college football (dog outperforms quite a bit with extra motivation), etc etc
    Awesome first answer to the question!!

Thanks Mike

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

blondie it was great seeing you at the bash

i was talking with more than a couple posters that like your positive attitude on these threads, they won't come out and say it in the thread though cuz there's the whole street cred thing...

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

I look at as many Individual match ups as possible. Especially on the line of scrimmage.
    Points Awarded:

Blondie gave Chi_archie 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    blondie it was great seeing you at the bash

i was talking with more than a couple posters that like your positive attitude on these threads, they won't come out and say it in the thread though cuz there's the whole street cred thing...

Haha street cred on the Internet I am not always as chipper as I sound, but some days just making myself write something more upbeat can influence my overall mood

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I am pumped

Coming off sex weekend

Trying to make it continue this week
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: griz

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I am pumped

Coming off sex weekend

Trying to make it continue this week
    Good Morning JJ

OMG, did you REALLY just make an almost happy post in here this morning???

It's gonna snow today....

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

Fukkin hung over.

Fukkin Monday blues. Would love to sleep right now.

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by griz View Post
    Fukkin hung over.

Fukkin Monday blues. Would love to sleep right now.
    Ouch get some caffiene in ya

sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

Hi Blondie:

first:
    I want to thank you for all the pick u posted.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Second:
    Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did not want the bash to never end, i m looking forward for next year one.

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by sinmiedo View Post
    Hi Blondie:

first:
    I want to thank you for all the pick u posted.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Second:
    Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did not want the bash to never end, i m looking forward for next year one.
    Hey sinmiedo! you are very welcome

Glad to hear you had a great time! It definitely was a lot of fun!

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Blondie, I've been drinking pedialite since I got back lol

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

She was a photographer Sam lined up to come in, no idea on the other two she did say she was amazing how laid back and fun our group was to hang around with
    Blondie, please send her my regards. If we have our Bash in Vegas again next year, ask for her to take the photos again. We had a connection going on that was not business but chemistry level. I hope she is single because I didn't see no ring on her.

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Hopefully the bash will be in Vegas nxt yr I couldn't go this time due to work and I had already booked to go in November as for NFl stats usually go for the better qb and points against

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Blondie, I've been drinking pedialite since I got back lol
    pedialite is awesome after a weekend of binging

JMobile I will let Sam know!

shaunovery I hope it is in Vegas again too