kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

and why are mods consistently absent when this person starts his typically racist threads in players talk.I mean the site is so racist friendly that they are allowed a separate section for those comments without penalty.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

offer is open to u as well.I'm right here in jax FL and not hiding.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    and why are mods consistently absent when this person starts his typically racist threads in players talk.I mean the site is so racist friendly that they are allowed a separate section for those comments without penalty.
    No clue.....I don't mind funny comments or threads about whatever race in good fun but there's a few certain mean-spirited jerkoffs that have nothing better to do but spew their racist hate on a sports gambling forum online

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

posters whining like a little bitch over words.

kingdumb, we already know MLD is bitch snitch. guy makes more reports than Giraldo.

and what exactly did I say that was racist? nothing. nada

I posted a youtube vid.

so sit back, relax and calm the fukk down. you're like these bitches that complain about Trayvon getting killed when there are 50 daily youtube vids of 10 blacks robbing, killing, raping one white person.... yet you blow up about Trayvon.

little bitch much? stop your complaining. you don't see me complaining about the endless crime spree you can go on w/ no societal repercussions, do you?

fukking chill

Duff85
    Getting ready for Japball
    Duff85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4007

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post

kingdumb, we already know MLD is bitch snitch. guy makes more reports than Giraldo.

I posted a youtube vid.

so sit back, relax and calm the fukk down. you're like these bitches that complain about Trayvon getting killed when there are 50 daily youtube vids of 10 blacks robbing, killing, raping one white person.... yet you blow up about Trayvon.

little bitch much? stop your complaining. you don't see me complaining about the endless crime spree you can go on w/ no societal repercussions, do you?

fukking chill
    Yo Grand Dragon he gave you an open invite to go and spread your racist views in front of him, i'm going to guess that you're only racist behind the safety of your keyboard?

Baskets is a little bitch in real life, but interwebz tough guy.
    Last edited by Duff85; 08-19-12 at 10:33 PM.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Duff, must be nice to live in an all-white neighborhood like yourself. Just yesterday I walked by an Obama-voter (a THING you've never seen before in your life) hotwiring a neighbor's car after he smashed the back window.

I said to him, "Wussup Cuz, you know you got clown liberals like Duff fooled so you can spend less time in the clink?"

Kaabee
    Kaabee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

acura nsx roadster

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post

I posted a youtube vid.

fukking chill
    Snitch???

I was fukkin with ya baskets.....Just cause you made the thread complaining about people reporting you

Where are you from that you hate blacks so much?

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Do you think it matters? This guy would hate blacks even if he lived on the moon.

Actually, it would be nice if he did. I hear there is no internet access up there.

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

i wonder how much it costs SBR to put up with baskets garbage posts

lurkers/potential members read this idiot's posts and head right over to covers

there goes SBR's adsense and pro sign up revenue

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14356

Just a upper middle class suburban bred white boy......good at sports though and play basketball with the brothas a few times a week at my local gym
    Sounds gay

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Snitch???

I was fukkin with ya baskets.....Just cause you made the thread complaining about people reporting you

he hates broads too

the guy clearly surrounds himself with nothing but trash....youd hate everyone too if you had nothing but garbage to create your view of the world

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    he hates broads too

the guy clearly surrounds himself with nothing but trash....youd hate everyone too if you had nothing but garbage to create your view of the world
    Yeah the guy obviously has no real life outside of SBR.....Anyone that hateful, hates themselves deep down.....psychology 101 boys

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Sounds gay
    Cool Story Bro!

I Fukk around with Baskets pal, Just baiting him for a response there, gtfo

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Yeah the guy obviously has no real life outside of SBR.....Anyone that hateful, hates themselves deep down.....psychology 101 boys
    cant fault the guy for being prejudiced when all of his "life experience" comes from youtube

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14356

Thanks Ann Landers

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Thanks Ann Landers
    Why are you starting shit with me? Go crawl back into your fukkin rathole, and take Lester, Beckett, and Bobby V with ya jerkoff

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    cant fault the guy for being prejudiced when all of his "life experience" comes from youtube
    True true

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

MLD tried some dark puss and really liked it so he's cool with the blacks. Go Cocks!

I think it would really help race relations if they didn't mention it every time a black person does something for the first time like they're Jackie Robinson.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    MLD tried some dark puss and really liked it so he's cool with the blacks. Go Cocks!

I think it would really help race relations if they didn't mention it every time a black person does something for the first time like they're Jackie Robinson.
    I just don't like ignorant people when it comes to race, People spend too much effort complaining and labeling a whole group of people as one, but Fukk it.....I do like funny people when it comes to race, big difference.....

And yeah tried some dark puss in college.....pussys pussy no matter what color, all pink in the middle pal!

First 12