wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Nugget is sad today....

They must have buried these bash goers this past week and weekend, probably the first time in the history of bashes there was a single, let alone a dozen "xxxx just made xxx on xxxx". Meaning guys cant wait to brag or post videos of tickets or scores they had.

Either that or these guys spent all the money they had just to get to Vegas and relied on the free food and free room just to keep them alive for the few days they were there.

But of the people who posted they gambled all of those guys lost more than a couple grand each.

So did anyone gamble at all or was it just a drunken sausagefest?

At least when JJ went to Vegas he was active enough to get a few guys to let him shoot their big bets, most of them lost, but at least he made an effort to show he was 'gambling'.

But I suppose that is to be expected when the forum is mostly air bettors and guys pretending to be gamblers.

So business as usual I guess....

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

You're a bitter old prick. You sound like one of those middle aged jerkoffs that has no life and anytime someone does something fun, you find a way to spin it negatively because you weren't involved. So you act like you didn't want to be apart of anyways.

All I saw was a bunch of guys that were having a blast. Having been married for almost 10 years, the best times I have now days are "sausagefests". I love going out with the guys and having no women around. Looked like nothign but good times to me.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Duff85