mathdotcom
    mathdotcom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

LT can we get a breakdown of the teaser stats based on whether or not a team tried?

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    when you start betting pre season NFL teasers its time to get help.
    Wow, and this is from the greatest of all time lmao.

smoke a bowl

thats right I have said for years the +1.5 RL is the worst bet you can make in sports. Only time you consider it is when you see an obvious and real time scalp or have the opportunity to utilize it in some way. But as a stand alone bet it is the worst. Even now that steroids are not part of the game and scores are lower and pitchers are dominating 1 run games are actually on the decline which makes it even less relevant.

But I am sure you will have some sort of 'proof' that that isnt true either.

Look kids I made more money than you will ever think about making betting sports. So you can talk all the shit you want. I have the results.

I am 43 years old and havent worked since.... well pretty much never. Other than when I was lobstering and diving which I stopped doing in 1994.

I made money gambling in the 80s, in the 90s and in the 00s (when it was REALLY easy), I have also done it these past few months after basically taking 3 years completely off. So wile some things may have changed others haven't.

Not to totally derail this thread but that's how it is. But if you think betting a teaser and getting 6 point that dont matter is worth the extra vig then by all means do it. I am sure you will be very successful and will be here 20 years from now bragging about all the money you made doing it.
    One of the worst, most misinformed posts I've ever read. Ever!!!!!!

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

unreals

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Quote Originally Posted by mathdotcom View Post
    Classic!! Guys can we get a square icon next to this guy's posts please?

Wait wanty... what about week 3 favorites played in states that have more than 6 letters in their name? Does that give you an even bigger edge? And what if the QB is married or not?

This is square central

I defer to LT's last post

UMM seriously? You are the guys who make all the claims that the pre season is 'easy' because you 'know what coaches are doing' from week to week. Then those claims are semi manifested by actual results and you try and belittle them? really? thats why math guys or guys that try to sound smart show just how frigging stupid they really are.

Example... if in the four weeks of the preseason teams ARE NOT trying in weeks one, two and four, and a certain subset is 116-60-4 in those 3 weeks combined. But in week three when teas ARE trying that subset is 31-27-2 that isnt meaningful?

Talk about 'square'.

As for the other comments you'll forgive me if I dont give a rats ass what a bunch of degenerate losers who have spent the better part of a month dreaming about some female babysitter here and posting non stop about her or her pictures have to say.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Smokey hold me like the fukkin po po would hold a dying women in his arms in her last moments on earth at the scene of a fukkin car accident

mathdotcom

UMM seriously? You are the guys who make all the claims that the pre season is 'easy' because you 'know what coaches are doing' from week to week. Then those claims are semi manifested by actual results and you try and belittle them? really? thats why math guys or guys that try to sound smart show just how frigging stupid they really are.

Example... if in the four weeks of the preseason teams ARE NOT trying in weeks one, two and four, and a certain subset is 116-60-4 in those 3 weeks combined. But in week three when teas ARE trying that subset is 31-27-2 that isnt meaningful?

Talk about 'square'.

As for the other comments you'll forgive me if I dont give a rats ass what a bunch of degenerate losers who have spent the better part of a month dreaming about some female babysitter here and posting non stop about her or her pictures have to say.

Love your posts

Keep it up

wantitall4moi

Quote Originally Posted by mathdotcom View Post

Love your posts

Keep it up
    keep reading you might learn something

Br0nxer

mathy will you stop the bullshit and bury this guy already

10 offshore account balance screenshots in 3...2...1

smoke a bowl

Wantitall, do you post as High Times on other forums?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Mathy wants no part of this guy in a debate

"JJ he knows his shit, I have to be careful here"....mathy

wantitall4moi

Last comment on this thread.

There have been 25 games played thus far this year. In those 6 point teasers have "covered" (turned a loser into a winner) in two of them, just two. So 2 of 25 IMO is not even close to being any good.

Therefore how can anyone sit there and try and claim that teasers are a 'good' idea?

Thats why most guys lose because they confuse results and put results in that have no meaning.

It is a simple logic puzzle. if 100 out of 100 teams all cover the spread WITHOUT teaser points, then obviously 100 of 100 will cover the spread WITH them. So therefor saying 'teasers are a good' play is just flawed logic because they would have won anyway.

Seriously, for guys who want to be seen as smart you lack something upstairs.

mathdotcom

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    mathy will you stop the bullshit and bury this guy already

10 offshore account balance screenshots in 3...2...1
    Just feel sorry for the guy

If he is actually betting serious money he is going to be in a soup kitchen lineup before christmas

smoke a bowl

There have been 25 games played thus far this year. In those 6 point teasers have "covered" (turned a loser into a winner) in two of them, just two. So 2 of 25 IMO is not even close to being any good.

Therefore how can anyone sit there and try and claim that teasers are a 'good' idea?

Thats why most guys lose because they confuse results and put results in that have no meaning.

It is a simple logic puzzle. if 100 out of 100 teams all cover the spread WITHOUT teaser points, then obviously 100 of 100 will cover the spread WITH them. So therefor saying 'teasers are a good' play is just flawed logic because they would have won anyway.

The fact that you are using 25 samples as 100% proof of something shows how flawed your logic or lack there of really is.
    Points Awarded:

mathdotcom gave smoke a bowl 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

mathdotcom

Like I said with the RL data from yesterday. It only mattered in 1 of 15 games, so that means the extra 1.5 runs are only worth 6.67% so about 30 cents. So why aren't you going out there and nailing favorites at -1.5 any time you see more than 30 cents given to you between moneyline and runline? (By the way, every game on today's card satisfies that). It's pretty amusing to see guys saying taking the points is super -EV but they don't advocate laying points. How can this be?

smoke a bowl

And fwiw, 4 games landed on 1 last week so your 2 out of 25 is obviously flawed as well being that the teaser had to make a difference for one side or the other in those 4 games being that all games last week were lined under 7. Just admit that you are full of shit about everything you type about pertaining to sports gambling.

Br0nxer

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Mathy wants no part of this guy in a debate

"JJ he knows his shit, I have to be careful here"....mathy

First 12