ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Best and Worst of the TOUTS

It's getting close to football season. Beware of these clowns:

Tout Svc I'd actually consider buying = RAS
    ...Track record is good. #s move lightning-fast after release, effectively making svc useless.

Best Deceased Tout = Mike Lee
    ...I think he was pretty legit. Pretty funny guy. He researched and worked at it. At least tried to win.

Best Fade = Brandon Lang
    ...I've never seen anything like it. Imagine guys waiting for release, so they get beat the FADE price on his game.

Funniest Tout = Dr Ron Bash
    ..."You know who's the 1-2-Turn To." Stu Feiner in the running here, but he's too big a scumbag. The Dr was a riot.

Best Tout turned politician = Wayne Root
    ...Can u believe this MFer was actually on the Libertarian ticket?

ChuckyTheGoat

Funniest back-story of a tout = Jim Hurley
    ...This "guy" was part of Mike Warren's crew. He always had weird "photos", where he looked sickly or photographed badly. Turns out that this "guy" wasn't a guy at all. He was a CARTOON character, just any Warren-formed identity to steal more $$. Imagine getting robbed by a tout, bludgeoned on his picks, only to discover your tout was actually a fictitious character.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

No such thing as a good tout

ChuckyTheGoat

Best Semi-legit tout = Dave Cokin
    ...This guy talks a big game and sometimes steps on his tongue. Could give the appearance of being a winner in a few sports. Reportedly bets his own games, albeit at small amounts. Threw away at any shot at legitimacy by taking the money-grab and joining the Feist crew.

ChuckyTheGoat

Most overrated Tout = Fezzik
    ...I'd argue this guy has ego/stability problems. Loves to talk himself up. Loves to rationalize picks, which is a terrible way of doing it. Had no problem taking fee $$, only to focus on other endeavors.

Tout on biggest downslide = Dr Bob
    ...Documented to being a winner at one point. Never changed w/ the times. Uses bad logic/methodology to identify picks. Coin-flipper who will tell you how good he was in 1998.