Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Roberto Hernandez, formerly known as Fausto Carmona is making his debut tonight

I was looking at the numbers and he wasn't a rookie or the old reliever, so i had no idea who this clown was.

then i saw the news/notes and its Fausto Carmona! LOL Nice job picking a unique name guy

FADE AWAY

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Guy must be on bath salts like loshak why the fuk would you change your name?

Brock Landers

Roberto Hernandez, who played the first six years of his career under the identity of Carmona, was arrested on Jan. 19 outside the United States consulate in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, after it was discovered that he had been pitching under a false name.
    The charges were later dropped in exchange for community service, and Hernandez returned to the U.S. with a new **** on July 21.
    Major League Baseball hit Hernandez with a three-week suspension, but that is now complete, and he became eligible to be reinstated from the restricted list on Saturday.
    "I want to forget the past," Hernandez said. "I want to work hard and help my team on the field."

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Roberto is a hero to many and to all!

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Yeah he didn't change his name he was Roberto Hernandez Heredia Guadalupe Santo Domingo all along

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1551

I just had my name changed to Don Drysdale. I'm heading to Pittsburgh, but I'm asking for cash up front.

jagaf22
    jagaf22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Yeah he didn't change his name he was Roberto Hernandez Heredia Guadalupe Santo Domingo all along
    Exactly a couple of these guys floating around. Anyone remember Leo Nunez real name Juan Oviedo.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juan_Oviedo

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Lmao so Brock is takin Ervin Santana at -175 ahhaahaAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAH

Fckn loser

Brock Landers

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    Lmao so Brock is takin Ervin Santana at -175 ahhaahaAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAH

Fckn loser
    Yep, and phuck you!