Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    This is just one week.............

From 08/06/2012 to 08/12/2012

Beginning
    Of Week
    Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun Total
    Win/Loss 395.77 -200.00 976.00 312.50 -600.00 940.00 495.00 2319.27
    Cash In/Out 12.00 12.00 12.00 12.00 12.00 14.00 12.00 86.00
    Balance 2464.70 2872.47 2684.47 3672.47 3996.97 3408.97 4362.97 4869.97 4869.97
    Nice hit!

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32267

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    i wouldnt bet on elections until i know the weather forecast
    Very windy

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11636

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    So wish I'd noticed b4 that u were a broke arse non-pro.
    Let me guess, you and some assclown who calls himself PAULYPOKER actually make money betting on sports?

stevenash

Obama was at 59 and change just last Saturday.
    This is a sharp drop in four days

Intrade trading.

Barack Obama to be re-elected President in 2012

56.7%CHANCE
    Last prediction was: $5.67 / share
    Today's Change: -$0.06 (-1%)
    Contract Type: 0-100
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 06-12-15 at 11:00 AM. Reason: image does not exist

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

So wish I'd noticed b4 that u were a broke arse non-pro. Don't even know y I bothered :doh:

Fukkin Walker and his welfare program keeping these fukktards off the street.

Deals off broke arse...get $200 together then we'll start talking 2000+ point wager...

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Let me guess, you and some assclown who calls himself PAULYPOKER actually make money betting on sports?

Go look at my spreadsheet tough guy. I see a muted response from u in near future..

eleuropeano
    eleuropeano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1924

My gf asked me today how will Obama's first term be remembered? Interesting question I thought.

The healthcare bill? Killing Osama? Not fixing the economy (assuming it was fixable)? The most curious Nobel peace prize? Not really raising the taxes for the rich and lowering them for the middle class? What else?

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by eleuropeano View Post
    What else?
    Record breaking foreclosures. Consecutive streak of unemployment over 8 percent. Housing starts in the toilet. Green energy a total failure. Instead of cleaning up that oil spill, used it to promote his green energy ideas. Gas prices doubling (to be fair, most of that is not really his doing) Underestimating the Tea Party............

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15307

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Record breaking foreclosures. Consecutive streak of unemployment over 8 percent. Housing starts in the toilet. Green energy a total failure. Instead of cleaning up that oil spill, used it to promote his green energy ideas. Gas prices doubling (to be fair, most of that is not really his doing) Underestimating the Tea Party............
    I can't wait until Obama wins again. I'm going to make fun of you 24/7 non stop.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

What has Obama done to improve your life?

Name one thing

ByeShea

Go look at my spreadsheet tough guy.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    I can't wait until Obama wins again. I'm going to make fun of you 24/7 non stop.
    Get a life

ByeShea

Quote Originally Posted by eleuropeano View Post
    Not really raising the taxes for the rich and lowering them for the middle class?
    And yet the middle class never had it worse than under Obama. Health insurance, already a pain in the d*ck, skyrocketed under Obama. This is precisely why Romney walks into the White House.

It's not even a question of "wait until November" - three weeks from now, the Romney momentum (which is already under full swing) will be clear to everyone - and the desperate moves that the Obama administration has been engaging in the past two months will make a lot more sense. They know it's coming.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Emily acts as if re-election validates a President's actions and the results of those actions

I'm sure she felt the same way when W Bush won re-election

Emily_Haines

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post

I'm sure she felt the same way when W Bush won re-election
    He didn't win. Election was rigged.

Emily_Haines

Get a life
    and do what? make 50 obama threads a day.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Liberals are sooooooooooooo kookie

stevenash

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

just wait til the republican convention for best price on Obama

anybody that bets on romney, much less even predicts a win for him, is a moron, plain and simple. Just look at the electoral map and the worst campaign in political history

Emily_Haines

Quote Originally Posted by BettingWizard View Post
    just wait til the republican convention for best price on Obama

anybody that bets on romney, much less even predicts a win for him, is a moron, plain and simple. Just look at the electoral map and the worst campaign in political history
    Considering most of SBR worst gamblers (stevenash) think Romney will win almost guarantees another one sided victory for Obama.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1914

Go look at my spreadsheet tough guy. I see a muted response from u in near future..
    You have too many deleted bets on your spreadsheet.

I will never delete any of my bets on my spreadsheet.

stevenash

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    You have too many deleted bets on your spreadsheet.

I will never delete any of my bets on my spreadsheet.
    13 picks

stevenash

Uh oh, Romeny now getting the youth votes Obama got four years ago.

A Romney first: over 40% of youth vote back him

For the first time since he began running for president, Republican Mitt Romney has the support of over 40 percent of America's youth vote, a troubling sign for President Obama who built his 2008 victory with the overwhelming support of younger, idealistic voters.
    Pollster John Zogby of JZ Analytics told Secrets Tuesday that Romney received 41 percent in his weekend poll of 1,117 likely voters, for the first time crossing the 40 percent mark. What's more, he said that Romney is the only Republican of those who competed in the primaries to score so high among 18-29 year olds.
    "This is the first time I am seeing Romney's numbers this high among 18-29 year olds," said Zogby. "This could be trouble for Obama who needs every young voter he can get."
    Zogby helped Secrets dig deeper into his weekend poll, which we reported on earlier. The poll had Romney and Obama tied at 46 percent.
    Zogby has been especially interested in the youth vote this election. In 2008, 66 percent chose Obama over Sen. John McCain,the highest percentage for a Democrat in three decades. But their desire for hope and change has turned to disillusionment and unemployment. Zogby calls them "CENGAs" for "college-educated, not going anywhere."
    In his latest poll, Obama receives just 49 percent of the youth vote when pitted against Romney, who received 41 percent. In another question, the independent candidacy of Gary Johnson is included, and here Obama wins 50 percent, Romney 38 percent and Johnson 5 percent.
    But while taking Johnson out of the equation in the past has seen a surge in support for Obama, now the numbers for Romney--and undecideds--increase.
    Zogby speculates that Romney's selection of 42-year-old Rep. Paul Ryan helped turn more younger voters to him. "It could be his youthfulness," said Zogby of Ryan. Plus, he said, more younger voters are becoming libertarian, distrustful of current elected officials and worried that they are going to get stuck with the nation's looming fiscal bill.
    "They want change," said Zogby.

Emily_Haines

Uh oh, Romeny now getting the youth votes Obama got four years ago.

A Romney first: over 40% of youth vote back him

For the first time since he began running for president, Republican Mitt Romney has the support of over 40 percent of America's youth vote, a troubling sign for President Obama who built his 2008 victory with the overwhelming support of younger, idealistic voters.
    Pollster John Zogby of JZ Analytics told Secrets Tuesday that Romney received 41 percent in his weekend poll of 1,117 likely voters, for the first time crossing the 40 percent mark. What's more, he said that Romney is the only Republican of those who competed in the primaries to score so high among 18-29 year olds.
    "This is the first time I am seeing Romney's numbers this high among 18-29 year olds," said Zogby. "This could be trouble for Obama who needs every young voter he can get."
    Zogby helped Secrets dig deeper into his weekend poll, which we reported on earlier. The poll had Romney and Obama tied at 46 percent.
    Zogby has been especially interested in the youth vote this election. In 2008, 66 percent chose Obama over Sen. John McCain,the highest percentage for a Democrat in three decades. But their desire for hope and change has turned to disillusionment and unemployment. Zogby calls them "CENGAs" for "college-educated, not going anywhere."
    In his latest poll, Obama receives just 49 percent of the youth vote when pitted against Romney, who received 41 percent. In another question, the independent candidacy of Gary Johnson is included, and here Obama wins 50 percent, Romney 38 percent and Johnson 5 percent.
    But while taking Johnson out of the equation in the past has seen a surge in support for Obama, now the numbers for Romney--and undecideds--increase.
    Zogby speculates that Romney's selection of 42-year-old Rep. Paul Ryan helped turn more younger voters to him. "It could be his youthfulness," said Zogby of Ryan. Plus, he said, more younger voters are becoming libertarian, distrustful of current elected officials and worried that they are going to get stuck with the nation's looming fiscal bill.
    "They want change," said Zogby.
    Funny how you idiots post this nonsense and stupid poll data. Yet the odds on Obama to win keep getting higher. This just goes to show how desperate you are and any glimmer of hope you cant get to the internet to post it fast enough. I just hope you take the loss like a man and quite posting 50 Obama threads a day after your guy gets his ass kicked.

stevenash

I just hope you take the loss like a man and quite posting 50 Obama threads a day after your guy gets his ass kicked.
    Biden doesn't even know what century it is today, all the youth vote is now shifting Romney, Electoral College shows 201 - 191 the rest undecided, the intraders can't dump blocks of Obama shares fast enough.

Your boy is going down like Bubba on an intern

stevenash

I just hope you take the loss like a man and quite posting 50 Obama threads a day after your guy gets his ass kicked.
    Nah, I don't think I'll quite posting.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

I said Obama will still win youth vote but Romney will get enough cause of ryan for it effect the election, Romney now tied in Ohio after VP selection, if he can pull off Florida he's got it easy

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10287

SBR political chat.......Pawns

It's all one party kids and you all lose.
    The oligarchy has all of the chips until China
    calls their bluff.
    You are living in a house of cards that
    will crash all of your upper-middle class asperations.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Yup, gold and silver before the dollar disappears, and wouldn't hurt to move to south America
    Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    SBR political chat.......Pawns

It's all one party kids and you all lose.
    The oligarchy has all of the chips until China
    calls their bluff.
    You are living in a house of cards that
    will crash all of your upper-middle class asperations.

stevenash

Biden is killing Obama, right now Biden is Romney's best friend.
    He's getting killed again today for his 20th century remark.

Emily_Haines

Biden is killing Obama, right now Biden is Romney's best friend.
    He's getting killed again today for his 20th century remark.
    Yeah right clown boy. That's why Obama is -187 and going up.

And just think dumb asses like yourself bet Romney at +150.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I think Obama wins easy

Too many unemployed , poor and minorities

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    Yup, gold and silver before the dollar disappears, and wouldn't hurt to move to south America
    Those fukkers have a stranglehold on the precious metals market also,

why do you think this option is being throttled down the public's throat so much?

stevenash

And just think dumb asses like yourself bet Romney at +150.
    Try +180.

Here's another gem today out of Biden's mouth.
    Not only does Biden not know what state he's in, what century it is, he doesn't even know what office Ryan has.
    You can't make this shit up, I mean he's Dan Quayle stupid. No, he's dumber than Dan Quayle. Counting my +180.

Biden Refers to Ryan as ‘Governor’

Vice President Joe Biden on Wednesday referred to Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.), the running mate of GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney, as “Governor Ryan.”
    During a campaign stop at Virginia Tech University in Blacksburg, Va., Biden said, “Congressman Ryan and the congressional Republicans, as one person said, had all, have already passed in the Republican House what Governor Ryan is promising to give the whole nation.
    “So in a sense folks it’s almost like running against another incumbent, like two incumbents running. By that I mean, we know for certain, we know for certain what the Republican Congress has been proposing the last four years – last two years has been Republican,” Biden said.

This guy Biden makes Quayle look like Einstein. And to think, this idiot is a heartbeat away from running the country.

First 1234 Last