frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by paranoyd androyd View Post
    may have to hit the ml with the bulldogs too
    I haven't made a play on this game yet... I think that squares and A&M media hype will eventually push the line up to LA Tech +10.

But I will play both the ML and spread for sure.

But this game is the trap game of all trap games. A&M is more concerned with establishing their credibility in the SEC than dealing with a WAC team like Louisiana Tech. So A&M's season is all about their SEC games and nothing else. Florida, not LA Tech, is on their mind.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

80% here lose every year

Do not believe what people post

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

A&M has not benefited much from the SEC conference and their ability to recruit because of exposure. This is more like a mediocre Big 12 team playing a Superior lower conference team. LA Tech is not a slouch either. They took LSU to the brink a season or two ago if I recall correctly. A&M will be one of the worst teams in the SEC.

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    I'm seeing Boise #8 vs Michigan St #11. Maybe that was their year ending ranking from last year.
    i locked in at MSU -7. both are starting new QB'S, but i think MSU, with their great defense, can win by at least 7 at home.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    80% here lose every year

Just because you are a loser doesn't mean the rest of us are.

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Only year I've made $$ was last year playing crazy ML parlays. IMHO I think the spreads, especially at halftime, are unbeatable. But future bets may be profitable.

I might try NCAA this year, just lazy about learning a whole new league.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    SBR filled w/ sharps. Everyone cleans up in NFL.
    Yup
    With this said, anyone here who keeps season long threads worth following? Whos had continued success in nfl ?

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

I don't. I also don't do well in every other sport. Of course I'll go on a run every now and then. but it is pure luck for me.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    80% here lose every year

Probably 90% or more.

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post

Duke sucks

The only reason they are favorites is because squares equate what conference a team is in with the ability of the team

But Florida International has better coaching and is more talented than Duke. They have back to back bowl appearances and are the class of the Sun Belt. It will be an upset if they can't beat Duke in Week 1 in my opinion. This is a Duke team that has lost to much worse teams in Week 1 in the past, such as Richmond.
    Getting ridiculous with post after post about squares and taking all dogs. Early season college lines are not sharp and big public favorites clean up every year.

Duke won @FIU by 4 last year as +3.5. Duke -4 at home is a fair line if all were the same. It isn't as FIU lost QB and #1playmaker Hilton. Duke returns 8 starters on both sides with QB in home opener. Duke should be -7 easily.

First 12