HilltopTony
    HilltopTony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

I have won in MLB 18 of the last 19 years. It is by far my easiest sport.

lentel
    Update your status
    lentel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas_bond View Post
    I know nothing about Soccer either. This is what Ive heard on the streets:

Soccer participants actually fellate one another.

The "World" Cup is not the a World's Cup, but a competition among 32 countries, disproportionately allotted to European countries.

Soccer participants act like they've been shot .

Soccer is too simple an activity.

Penalty kicks. You are determining a winner by a random event that has no relevance to the rest of the game. It would be as stupid as replacing extra innings with batting practice.

Soccer fans justify the activity based entirely on its popularity. Not only are the reasons why soccer is popular an argument against soccer, but it really shows how pathetic said activity is when that is the only argument soccer fans come up with.

Soccer is not objective. There is no play clock. The game doesn't end after the clock has run down. This adds bias, subjectivism and appeals to lower intellects, and it destroys the drama from last second victories

Why not use your hands? Or your brain?

Soccer hilites concentrate on what almost happens. When ESPN has the poor sense to show soccer hilites, they show missed shots, missed passes, etc. Any real sport shows things that actually contribute to the result. Soccer participants do not care about the result.

Justo name a few ...
    love it
    no offense to anyone I just hate soccer. i cant watch that crap. You nailed it exactly. I have an in law that is a retard inbread and tries to push soccer on me all the time.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

"you cant win betting baseball"

that's because you're stupid.

First 12