daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

I think this is somewhat old news. I remember reading about this when all the sh*t hit the fan last fall. It seemed to just "go away", but undoubtedly people have known this and have been looking into it for a while.

It'll be interesting to see if they can find these wealthy donors.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PickWinnerAllDay

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    I think this is somewhat old news. I remember reading about this when all the sh*t hit the fan last fall. It seemed to just "go away", but undoubtedly people have known this and have been looking into it for a while.

It'll be interesting to see if they can find these wealthy donors.
    i think i remember hearing about this last year...along with the DA who committed "suicide".

ofcourse it can get worse.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    i think i remember hearing about this last year...along with the DA who committed "suicide".

ofcourse it can get worse.
    As in, it could have been found out the entire team was tag teaming these boys? Sure, then I guess anything can get worse.

But in all seriousness, this news really means nothing. It was assumed by pretty much everyone capable of thinking so it is already factored in.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

The "old news" you guys had heard was mark madden a Pittsburgh radio guy claiming that sandusky was pimping out young boys. Except the fact that madden is a known blowhard who'd been canned by espn for saying other dumb shit. Not exactly a reliable source.

I'm not going to speculate what more might or might not be true because like I said earlier the first link in the op isn't very clear, but if more people were participating in this shit you'd have to be a hardened prick to not think that's worse.

First 12