upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    Kobe is shooting 47%
    if that is the best of 17 yrs... it means you just suck, and are inaccurate.

Durant is shooting 52%
    and Lebron is shooting 54% both in their
    sleep...
    and they hit the last second shots when they need to..*
    A personal challenge to you which I know you have no clue of the answer or you wouldn't have made such an ignorant statement. Please tell me the last time LeBron James hit a last second shot to win the game??
    I give you a hint.....he's 0 for his last 19 with under 7 seconds to play & his team either tied or behind 1-2-3

Nice incompetence. Tell us again how smart you are by claiming LeBron hits last second shots in his sleep. Personal challenge to you to show me the last time he hit a last second shot to win the game. I'll show you 19 misses in between.

Keep w/ the embarrassing ignorant statements...they're getting funnier & funnier.

upscope

Kobe is shooting 47%
    if that is the best of 17 yrs... it means you just suck, and are inaccurate.
    More ignorance. Do you even realize that 47% from the shooting guard position is considered elite?? I bet you don't cause you don't even follow basketball otherwise you wouldn't make such ignorant statements.
    Do you have any idea what % of shooting guards shoot less than 47% from the field?? How bout what % shoot more?? Do you even realize the responsibilities of a shooting guard?? Obviously you don't. Tell me again how forwards shoot for a higher % than guards....genius~

upscope

Durant is shooting 52%
    and Lebron is shooting 54% both in their
    sleep...
    and they hit the last second shots when they need to..*
    According to your theory Tyson Chandler is far superior to Durant & LeBron huh?? After all Chandler leads the league in fg%, he's obviously better than anybody else huh?? JaVale McGee is shooting 56% guess that means LeBron & Durant actually sukk compared to him huh??

Stick to hockey pal where u belong.....basic fundamentals to understanding basketball obv WAY to complex for u

upscope

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    Yup keep quoting stats that what kobe likes to see, he mesmerizes people with numbers. He doesnt care if he has to take 60 shots to get 30, or if he gets 20 free throws as long as he has a high average. Doesnt matter if they win either. Stats mean absolutely nothing in basketball.

Huh?? The stats we are quoting where Kobe dominated came in the NBA Finals where the Lakers were crowned champions & Kobe awarded MVP.....What r you even saying??

Stats mean absolutely nothing in basketball

Seriously, I'm trying to do u a favor, you are embarrassing yourself w/ ignorant comment after ignorant comment. Every night Kobe has a bad stat line you r right there to tell us how he sukks & shouldn't even be on the floor. But when he dominates & wins Finals MVP trophys w/ superior stats u say:
    "Stats mean absolutely nothing in basketball"

Tell us another story about Dirk Nowinski

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

upscope .. u r talking to 2 retards on this forum .. they have no clue about basketball

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

wow 6 posts in a row from the same guy. not sure if that is a record or not.

It isnt hard to have stats that look good when youre a ball hog who touches the ball 80% of the time and plays 45 minutes a game. He will have great stats this year, you said it a half dozen times (in a row with no one else responding to you) that he is having a career year. Big penetrating whoop Lakers are 5 games under 500 and wont win 40 games this year.

You mad bro

It isnt hard to have stats that look good when youre a ball hog who touches the ball 80% of the time and plays 45 minutes a game. He will have great stats this year, you said it a half dozen times (in a row with no one else responding to you) that he is having a career year. Big penetrating whoop Lakers are 5 games under 500 and wont win 40 games this year.

are u saying kobe is overrated? or is ratz

You mad bro

how can anyone call kobe overrated ... i just dont get it ... the guy has multple rings ... also played defense his entire career .. always guarded the best guard whether it was a pg or sg .. sometimes now he guards small forwards... he won all defensive team awards multiple times ..

anyone saying he is overrated is beyond retarded ... he is a hall of famer without a doubt and you can put him in the top 5-10 sg of all time easily ... is he better than jordan, well no jordan was probably the best player to ever live and even that is debatable... but like i said anyone saying kobe is overrated is plain stupid

You mad bro

kobes career stat line

25.5 ppg
    5.3 reb
    4.7 ass
    1.5 stl
    0.5 blk

36.6 minutes played per game and at his age still keeping it up at a high rate

in a 17 year career he has only missed barely 150 games if that ... guy comes out and plays his heart out every night no matter how much crying he does and how much complaining he does ... he is a proven winner obviously

upscope

That's because there is so much retardation coming from one of your posts that it takes 6 posts to cover it all
    Last edited by upscope; 01-14-13 at 10:12 AM.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

is kobe the all time love him or hate him athlete? pretty much no one is in the middle on him.

upscope

Big penetrating whoop Lakers are 5 games under 500
    This is true & I can accept it because it's a fact. I don't make excuses refuting facts. Difference is you can't accept facts such as Kobe is a two time Finals MVP & 5 time World Champion. All you can do is make excuses why this isn't actually true or shouldn't have happened.

tell us again how Stern rigged the Finals MVP awards in Kobe's favor when they really should have gone to D. Fisher & L. Odom

Tell us another story about Dirk Nowinski <-----
    Tell us again how you have forgot more about basketball (including Dirk Nowitzki's name) than any of us will ever know.

upscope

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    is kobe the all time love him or hate him athlete? pretty much no one is in the middle on him.
    LeBron is UP there as well

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh my who would of knew,

another Kobe nut hugger,

so in love he will post a full page straight defending his beloved Idol............

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    LeBron is UP there as well
    by the end of his career no one will care about the decision, wouldnt be even remotely close if it wasnt for that, the hate for that has subsided anyways for the most part.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    by the end of his career no one will care about the decision, wouldnt be even remotely close if it wasnt for that, the hate for that has subsided anyways for the most part.
    lebron formed his trio and went to back to back finals
    kobe with his career year and his new all-nba teammates may not even make the playoffs

upscope

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Oh my who would of knew,

another Kobe nut hugger,

so in love he will post a full page straight defending his beloved Idol............

It has nothing to do w/ Kobe it has everything to do w/ ignorant comments like D. Fisher & L. Odom deserved the Finals MVP's that belong to Kobe. Let me guess you're as ignorant as these two & actually believe that as well?? Or are you just another that has lost countless nights of sleep over last 13 yrs because the Lakers broke your heart more x's than u can count as well??

I'm gonna guess u at least know it's actually Dirk Nowitzki & not Dirk Nowinski??

PAULYPOKER

It has nothing to do w/ Kobe it has everything to do w/ ignorant comments like D. Fisher & L. Odom deserved the Finals MVP's that belong to Kobe. Let me guess you're as ignorant as these two & actually believe that as well?? Or are you just another that has lost countless nights of sleep over last 13 yrs because the Lakers broke your heart more x's than u can count as well??

I'm gonna guess u at least know it's actually Dirk Nowitzki & not Dirk Nowinski??
    Nah, I don't care enough about a total stranger sports hero to idolize and defend him or them as if I were their mother..........

Carry on though if you enjoy this.......................

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

A personal challenge to you which I know you have no clue of the answer or you wouldn't have made such an ignorant statement. Please tell me the last time LeBron James hit a last second shot to win the game??I give you a hint.....he's 0 for his last 19 with under 7 seconds to play & his team either tied or behind 1-2-3Nice incompetence. Tell us again how smart you are by claiming LeBron hits last second shots in his sleep. Personal challenge to you to show me the last time he hit a last second shot to win the game. I'll show you 19 misses in between.Keep w/ the embarrassing ignorant statements...they're getting funnier & funnier.
    there is only one challenge that is recognized... head-to-head handicapping..everything else is for children, as it leaves nothing to opinion.the results speak for themselves.no way to do poorly if you know a great deal about basketball.and no way to do well if you don't.

Ratzz

According to your theory Tyson Chandler is far superior to Durant & LeBron huh?? After all Chandler leads the league in fg%, he's obviously better than anybody else huh?? JaVale McGee is shooting 56% guess that means LeBron & Durant actually sukk compared to him huh??Stick to hockey pal where u belong.....basic fundamentals to understanding basketball obv WAY to complex for u
    this is a stupid analogy (although quite expected from low IQ Laker rabble such as yourself)

Centers are 7' ft. tall and hang out directly beneath the basket–

thus,*a great percentage of their FG attempts are difficult to quantify as shots.. as they are dunks/or otherwise manually inserted directly into the basket.

upscope

this is a stupid analogy (although quite expected from low IQ Laker rabble such as yourself)

Centers are 7' ft. tall and hang out directly beneath the basket–

thus,*a great percentage of their FG attempts are difficult to quantify as shots.. as they are dunks/or otherwise manually inserted directly into the basket.
    We'll I would like to thank you for proving my point then & help embarrassing yourself even more, if that's even possible. You want to compare LeBron's fg % to Kobe's when LeBron consistently is in the top 5 in the league in lay-UP's & dunks while Kobe shoots primarily jump shots.

Since u lack basic understanding of how to fairly & honestly compare players why don't we compare Kobe to the other shooting guards in the league. That's where you would find Kobe ranked #4 overall in fg%
    .....but I'm sure you will come UP w/ some backward excuse why that doesn't matter huh??

upscope

there is only one challenge that is recognized... head-to-head handicapping..everything else is for children, as it leaves nothing to opinion.the results speak for themselves.no way to do poorly if you know a great deal about basketball.and no way to do well if you don't.
    So you say Kobe will end the season @ below 43% & do so in a manner as if it were a given fact but you're not willing to bet on it
    My guess is because even you know that's not true & that comment falls under the many of your ignorant ones.

upscope

there is only one challenge that is recognized... head-to-head handicapping..everything else is for children, as it leaves nothing to opinion.the results speak for themselves. no way to do poorly if you know a great deal about basketball.and no way to do well if you don't.
    In all seriousness & putting insults aside....for your sake 'in the game of life' I truly do hope you don't think this is accurate??
    You think the more you know about basketball the better you are betting it?? And the less you know the worse you are betting it?? If so, I'm gonna guess you are young & haven't been betting very long?? There are plenty of people that don't know a lick about the game that are winners & even more that know more than one could imagine about the game yet can't pick a winner.

And for the record a short term handicapping contest proves very little to absolutely nothing. And it proves even less when determining if it were indeed D. Fisher & L. Odom that were truly deserving of Kobe's two Finals MVP's
    Please tell me you actually understand this??

Ratzz

We'll I would like to thank you for proving my point then & help embarrassing yourself even more, if that's even possible. You want to compare LeBron's fg % to Kobe's when LeBron consistently is in the top 5 in the league in lay-UP's & dunks while Kobe shoots primarily jump shots.

Since u lack basic understanding of how to fairly & honestly compare players why don't we compare Kobe to the other shooting guards in the league. That's where you would find Kobe ranked #4 overall in fg%
    .....but I'm sure you will come UP w/ some backward excuse why that doesn't matter huh??
    idiot. look at the numbers.. why do you act like Kobe is an accurate shooter..?
    is it possible to "lay-up" 3-pt. shots? ... how many 3 pt. dunks does Durant get a game..?
    *how many Centers shoot 3-pointers.. ?

Durant is MUCH MORE ACCURATE THAN KOBE HAS EVER BEEN.
    That is why he has already won
    • DURANT >> won 3 Scoring Titles in 5 years (.600%),
    • JORDAN • 10 Scoring Titles in 15 years (.667%),*

• KOBE *>> won 2 Scoring Titles in 16 (.125%)

for a guy that cares about scoring most, others seem to be a great deal more efficient at it that he is.
    Kobe is the ALL TIME-NBA FG ATTEMPTS MISSED LEADER. In that regard he stands alone.

i swear, Lakers fans are really fvcking idiots. it's amazing.

look it up yourself,*
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-19-14 at 10:28 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

Ratzz

these are the present stats for Efficiency.

this category was not always existent, but it was created specifically for clowns like Bryant..
    people that jack up shots from everywhere.. from beginning to end of the game.

this Efficiency Rating is why Kobe has ONLY 1 NBA MVP Award.

Observe the difference between the first two players (Kevin Durant and Lebron James)
    0.2 is the margin of difference between KD, and LBJ

next, note what margin there is between KOBE and the 2nd place leader.
    a whopping 5.3*

that is 26.5 times a greater margin.
    while on the list it is merely a single placing behind (misleading)..
    in actuality..*these achievements that are significantly disparate.

Alas, you are but a low-IQ Laker-fan, and so even these numbers, graphs ..etc..*are all useless, because you cannot begin to interpret them. All you can understand is 'total points'.
    The less efficient you are.. the more you lose games. (16-21)...
    the more efficient, the more you win.. (29-8, 24-11)

again, please look it up yourself:

Attached Images  

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Durant shoots a high percentage because he shoots like 16 times a game and makes like 10-11 of those shots. Then he gets to the free throw line.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

Lakers still averaging more ppg than the heat. fukk yeah man.

upscope

[QUOTE=Ratzz;17487798]idiot. look at the numbers.. why do you act like Kobe is an accurate shooter..?
    is it possible to "lay-up" 3-pt. shots? ... how many 3 pt. dunks does Durant get a game..?
    *how many Centers shoot 3-pointers.. ?

Durant is MUCH MORE ACCURATE THAN KOBE HAS EVER BEEN.
    That is why he has already won
    • DURANT >> won 3 Scoring Titles in 5 years (.600%),
    • JORDAN • 10 Scoring Titles in 15 years (.667%),*

• KOBE *>> won 2 Scoring Titles in 16 (.125%)

for a guy that cares about scoring most, others seem to be a great deal more efficient at it that he is.
    Kobe is the ALL TIME-NBA FG ATTEMPTS MISSED LEADER. In that regard he stands alone.

i swear, Lakers fans are really fvcking idiots. it's amazing.

look it up yourself,*

Where did anybody anywhere even suggest that Kobe was a better shooter than Durant?????????????????????????????????? ????
    Is that all you have now?? I have smaked u down & embassased u so bad that's all u have is to bring UP the games best shooter & type in big letters w/ stats & evidence?? Why is it that stats & evidence work for Durant but not for Kobe??

Nobody anywhere ever suggested that Kobe Bryant was a better shooter than Kevin Durant!!

However comparing Kobe to similar players........Like all other shooting guards in the NBA
    Kobe ranks 4th!!!!

Is that ok for you?? Relax & stop pulling UP Kevin Durant out of nowhere. And please get a fuggin clue....Kobe has played 16+ yrs in the league. You seriously act as missing the most shots means you're a bad player or something

I guess that's what's it come to you have nothing left after me slapping you around w/ stats & facts that u have to pull the games best shooter out of thin air as if that proves that Kobe is unjust of all his success....

BigDofBA

Somewhere Mike Brown is laughing.

Giogeorge
    Giogeorge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 560

sad day in lakerland

BigDofBA

LA Lakers 17 24 .415 15
    Sacramento 16 26 .381 16 ½

We're half way though the season and the Lakers are 1.5 games ahead of the Kings. Watch out LA.....

PAULYPOKER

This thread will never die!

Goat is a fukkin genius!

Ratzz

So you say Kobe will end the season @ below 43% & do so in a manner as if it were a given fact but you're not willing to bet on it
    My guess is because even you know that's not true & that comment falls under the many of your ignorant ones.
    are you ready to bet fvckface?... this is all going down.. EXACTLY AS I PREDICTED.. lol...
    NO WAY KOBE FINISHES THE SEASON
    SHOOTING OVER 43%** (IMPOSSIBLE)

UNLESS HE FAKES AN INJURY...(which he is strongly considering)

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    LA Lakers 17 24 .415 15
    Sacramento 16 26 .381 16 ½

We're half way though the season and the Lakers are 1.5 games ahead of the Kings. Watch out LA.....
    This is like a reverse of 2001-02 season. Now they are battling to not be the worst team in the West
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-19-14 at 10:29 AM.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Hornets are gonna catch them even without Anthony Davis

First ... 20212223242526 Last