nikossf
    I dont play at SHIT books
    nikossf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

I answered yes...

To every single question on the front page...

http://www.gamblersanonymous.org/ga/

nikossf

Did you ever Lose time to work or school due to gambling?... FUKKK YESS!! Scores are such a pain in the ass to check..Some work places also dont like you to listen to any radio or anything...

Has gambling ever made your home life miserable?.... Only when im losing..

Did gambling ever cause you to have difficulty in sleeping?... GOD DAMN RIGHT!! Ever had a couple grand on some damn rugby match?,. When your on the west coast and that shit doesnt go off until 3am!!

These questions are all double edges...

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

7. After losing did you feel you must return as soon as possible and win back your losses? Yes No

thats a big one for me.

nikossf

I just got off the phone with the 800 number... I told the lady on the phone I first have to place a couple bigger bets so I can pay off the cost of treatment and being away from bills and rent for a couple months.. She told me, "What if you lose, are you still going to be coming to treatment"? What kind of dumb question is that? Of course not dummy.. I would most likely be calling a different number at that point.. 800-suicide. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    So then I asked her,.."would you accept a bag from my bookie"?. "I can vouch for him.. Always good money."
    She asked if I was serious?.. Saying that I can pay by cc or check.
    Of course im serious.. I dont carry that kind of cash around except picking up or dropping off to my bookie..so I just figure we could cut out the middle man and my man could just drop off the bags to the treatment center...
    I guess that wasn't very funny to her because she hung up on me...

I would think they would be better at phone sales having this type of job talking to gamblers.. HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAAHHAAHA

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

do you know if 1-800 gambling addiction hotlines are hiring?

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by nikossf View Post
    I just got off the phone with the 800 number... I told the lady on the phone I first have to place a couple bigger bets so I can pay off the cost of treatment and being away from bills and rent for a couple months.. She told me, "What if you lose, are you still going to be coming to treatment"? What kind of dumb question is that? Of course not dummy.. I would most likely be calling a different number at that point.. 800-suicide. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    So then I asked her,.."would you accept a bag from my bookie"?. "I can vouch for him.. Always good money."
    She asked if I was serious?.. Saying that I can pay by cc or check.
    Of course im serious.. I dont carry that kind of cash around except picking up or dropping off to my bookie..so I just figure we could cut out the middle man and my man could just drop off the bags to the treatment center...
    I guess that wasn't very funny to her because she hung up on me...

I would think they would be better at phone sales having this type of job talking to gamblers.. HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAAHHAAHA
    pot meets kettle

cool story bro

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

GA is more for compulsive slot players. I live in Vegas, I know a "few" GA members.

Sports Gamblers are different, I think. I've been sports gambling for years, almost a decade now, and my life is better for it. Do I make any money? No, but I don't think I lose more than a few hundred a year. So unless you're Broke Landers, and betting way above your means, GA may not be for you.

Sports Gambler = Functional Alcoholic.