PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by spankie View Post
    this is like a homerun derby, good lord.
    Cole's ERA might triple tonight! Guy must have sold his soul to get the stats he had coming into this game.

PickWinnerAllDay

over/under on the size of crusty's willy

1.5 inches

Over +500
    under -600

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

PickWinnerAllDay

crusty, where were you in game for the last 6 bets I made? You know... the 6 where I went 6-0?

Sad thing is, we all know you were sitting there watching the game on play by play updating hoping one of them would go over so you could post like a mad man... How sad is that...

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

At least this things over now and now in the last inning

Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Weinerhands, check it out. PWAD gets more respect in one thread then you'll get in your whole life. Nobody respects some punk who's on here just to troll and swing from another guys dik. PWAD post winners. Youre just a dik rider.

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Guy is delusional. Could go 14-1 in a 15 game stretch and he'd still troll the one loss endlessly and ignore the other threads. Actually, I think that happened earlier... So take out the 'could'
    that is so true. fukking crusty just waits til you lose one so he can talk all his shit. he'll just sit there and lurk during your winning streak, just waiting to pounce when your streak finally ends.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

well.

i guess we can turn the game off now.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

8 runs in 1.5 innings.....

you never know, they could pitch a shutout the rest of the way.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Ill all in on the UNDER.

PickWinnerAllDay

Well guys, this is a guaranteed loser. Moving Cole back to the do not touch list where he belongs.

I do have a night cap, and I'm tempted to chase, but instead I just put enough to be up $500 on the day. Will be a shitty day if it loses for sure.

Dbacks/Nats Under 8 -105.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Bound to lay a turd once in a while, at least we don't have to sweat this one out

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

you went 6-0 kerry?

who gives a shit?

i went 5-0 in a day numerous times yet dont act like a cocky know it all.

funny how you conveniently forget going 2-16 not long ago. i guess you deleted that from your memory and your record.

Mikeyanks23
    Welcome to Darkhat Nation
    Mikeyanks23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2046

hey PWAD did u fukk crustys mom or something? WTF is going on here.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

I don't like posting plays in other peoples threads but a good play is SEA TT OVER 3.5. Ervin Santana and the Angels bullpen been giving up lots of Runs.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    you went 6-0 kerry?

who gives a shit?

funny how you conveniently forget going 2-16 not long ago. i guess you deleted that from your memory and your record.

I remember you posting about 4 plays on this forum EVER and you went 1-3 and the 1 win was a miracle come back.

You're not a good handicapper, you're clueless about sports and clueless about me. As for my 2-16, you're a moron. It never happened, you made it all up. Don't believe me? You would say 2-14 and then I'd go 4-1 the next 5 bets and then you'd say 2-16... you're a god damned idiot and everyone has told you so, but you ignore it. Why?

DonFilet59
    DonFilet59's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Better to give up a 500 footer than a wall scraper pwad, good luck on the nats plat.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

you went 6-0 kerry?

who gives a shit?

You will be always remembered as the guy who rides PWAD's dik. You should quit while you're ahead. Go throw on your black trench coat, comb your dyed black hair over your eyes, and get the fuk out of the house because im coming to bang your mom. If youre there when i get there ill beat you like the son ive never had.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Crustyme, I want to talk to you. WHen PWAD posts he gets around 500 to a 1000 hits on his thread. Guess why? It's not because he's cute. Its because the guy picks winners and has made a lot of people money. So guess what? You're the guy that likes to rub it in when ALL the people tailing him lose their money. Probably makes you one of the most hated guys on this forum. Is this making any sense to you? Are you rtarded? I hope this helped

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

kerry, ive posted over 1000 picks here and profited in every single sport. plus i kept season long records with units won, something you neglect to do because you know you suck long term.

as for 2-16 it is true and you know it. i will prove it all soon, just like i exposed you while posting as brahma.

kerry you know you deserve the shit you get from everyone. just deal with it like a man not a big breasted bitch.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26811

Quote Originally Posted by Mantle7 View Post
    You will be always remembered as the guy who rides PWAD's dik. You should quit while you're ahead. Go throw on your black trench coat, comb your dyed black hair over your eyes, and get the fuk out of the house because im coming to bang your mom. If youre there when i get there ill beat you like the son ive never had.
    look at the newbie talking shit you have been here for 5 fukkin days and all of your posts have been sucking pwads dikk. yes he has been good this baseball season i give credit where it is due. he has had one or 2 bad streaks. there are many more things you dont know about with pwad so go to the newbie sub forum get your 1000 posts and then step back into players talk . ive stopped beefing with kerry , we have had many e battles and as long as he stays in his lane we are all good.

PickWinnerAllDay

I don't get it mantle7. I really don't. I've made fun of his boy Obama a lot... I think he takes it personally so now he thinks he needs to hump my leg from thread to thread. Funny thing is he used to have a couple of other people who did it with him but they all left him out to dry. lol

PickWinnerAllDay

kerry, ive posted over 1000 picks here and profited in every single sport. plus i kept season long records with units won, something you neglect to do because you know you suck long term.

as for 2-16 it is true and you know it. i will prove it all soon, just like i exposed you while posting as brahma.

kerry you know you deserve the shit you get from everyone. just deal with it like a man not a big breasted bitch.

I am athletically fit, thanks for asking. If it makes you feel better to think I'm fat or whatever, then so be it. But I'm 6''1 and around 180 pounds right now. I'm a better capper than you. Just time to accept it pal. And what do you mean, from everyone? The only one who trolls me at all is you. Do you not realize that? Read the post below yours... even allabout the $$$ isn't talking shit to me anymore? You are the ONLY one left.

This is what I'm talking about with your delusions man. I really think you need to see a shrink if your interpretation of our interaction is that it is you and the board against me... it is the other way around if anything, my friend.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    look at the newbie talking shit you have been here for 5 fukkin days and all of your posts have been sucking pwads dikk. yes he has been good this baseball season i give credit where it is due. he has had one or 2 bad streaks. there are many more things you dont know about with pwad so go to the newbie sub forum get your 1000 posts and then step back into players talk . ive stopped beefing with kerry , we have had many e battles and as long as he stays in his lane we are all good.
    If you can get me bulls tickets you can say whatever you want in my lane. haha

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

its not trolling if its the truth.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Jesus christ what in the fukk is going on here boys?!!???????
    picker threads always turn into some 500page bitch battles when this guy loses a pick.
    Saloon these faggits picker

PickWinnerAllDay

its not trolling if its the truth.

But it wasn't the truth. I can post proof of you being caught lying about my record if you agree to not post until December 31st. So what do you say?

And by proof, I mean that one day you said one number, then I posted picks, and then you disregarded the record of those picks and posted your own number based on whatever the fukk you felt like it.

So, bitch, do you have the balls to agree to this?

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

If you can get me bulls tickets you can say whatever you want in my lane. haha
    dumb ass read my posts, i posted it twice yesterday i got a connect with bulls floor seats. dont know what they would cost though i would have to talk to him. the guy tells me they are floor seats, so if they arent dont bitch at me, he is the guy who i get my knicks tickets 7 rows from the floor from so im pretty sure the seats are good.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Buddy, when somebody makes me 4 large i give props where props are due. Don't ever condescend me again. I dont care if i have two posts in a forum I'll say whatever i want to whoever I want. Fuk your superiority complex you got going on over there. Oh, you settled your E Beef with Kerry? I could give a fuk.

PickWinnerAllDay

dumb ass read my posts, i posted it twice yesterday i got a connect with bulls floor seats. dont know what they would cost though i would have to talk to him. the guy tells me they are floor seats, so if they arent dont bitch at me, he is the guy who i get my knicks tickets 7 rows from the floor from so im pretty sure the seats are good.
    well if he can get me face or whatever that'd be great. Shit is expensive so I can't do everything I wanna do but some prime bulls games would be nice.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

If things don't settle down, I will start posting halfnecked (new) pics of myself that I was saving for May-en. I will do it and both sides will come together in their hate for me. I am in the process of sending these pics to Israel and the Arab world in order for peace to occur. I will do it!!!

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Wow, the dik riders really come out when PWAD drops the ball. I even got fools on my $hit now. lol

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    Jesus christ what in the fukk is going on here boys?!!???????
    picker threads always turn into some 500page bitch battles when this guy loses a pick.
    Saloon these faggits picker

its always just crustyme starting shit. anyone with half a brain can see its just jealousy.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

well if he can get me face or whatever that'd be great. Shit is expensive so I can't do everything I wanna do but some prime bulls games would be nice.
    when i get in touch with him for my knicks tickets, im getting 10 games from him face + 50 i will let you know best bet if you are looking for face value is to get against some of the lower teams in the league might get them for face then

PickWinnerAllDay

Oh well.. not having to read crusty's pages of bullshit is just more motivation to keep posting winners... as if I needed anymore.

Fukk you DEVRY University!

First 1234 Last