opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

How can anyone watch the Olympics and not vote for Mitt Romney??

Not counting fully brainwashed libtards or those who depend on government aid to purchase necessities like flat screen tv's and malt liquor.......

How could you possibly consider anyone other than Mitt for President after watching these Olympic Games?

For those who may not know, the Salt Lake Olympics were quickly headed toward disaster....with crooked organizers, unqualified executives, and utter disorganization and chaos. Mitt, while already a uber-successful. billionaire businessman, was still smarting after losing his first bid for public office. Shaking this off to lend a hand to his country, Mitt took over as chairman for the Salt Lake games. What transpired under his leadership is one of the great turnaround stories in American history. The 2002 Olympics became the model for all future games, and helped preserve America's image as the unabashed leader of the free world.

Even the libtard idiots at the New York Times praised our next President....

"While even Mr. Romney’s critics concede that the Games — which had faced serious financial difficulties before his arrival — were a huge success. Mr. Romney scored big sponsors (including the Games “first official cake mix” and “Olympic meat”) and sidelined critics (sometimes by just inviting them in to air their grievances). He paid attention to virtually every detail, including the scripts for board presentations and the traffic — once jumping from his car to unsnarl jammed vehicles en route to a ski event."

"In a recent interview, Mr. Romney said the Games had prepared him for the complexity of public life.
    “I never saw a more difficult turnaround situation than the one at the Olympics,” he said. “And the team, not just me, but a remarkable team of public leaders and Olympic leaders pulled off something which was a massive undertaking and which had a crisis written all over it.”

"Asked how he put together the effort, Mr. Romney checked off his list: hire the right people, motivate them, make decisions on the basis of analysis and debate, set bench marks to measure success."

Hmmm......took over a situation which was in dire straits headed for a crisis, and restored it to its rightful place of prominence.

Sounds familiar.

God Bless You, Mitt Romney......and God speed toward your Presidency.
    Last edited by opie1988; 08-10-12 at 09:32 AM.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'll give you Romney +140 for 1k to win 1.4k,put up the points or STFU.........................
    Points Awarded:

Fishhead gave PAULYPOKER 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

PerfectGrape
    PerfectGrape's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1887

I watch the olympics and will not be voting for Romney nor Obama, interesting read though.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

He might've lost his touch in the motivate dept. He's not hiring the right people for his campaign and
    he's a gaff machine. Goes to the UK as a guest and bashes their olympic security. I don't want the world calling
    our pres, Mitt the Twit. IDK about anyone else.