19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10238

Dwight Howard in 4 Way

The Los Angeles Lakers, Orlando Magic, Denver Nuggets and Philadelphia 76ers have completed a four-team deal that will send Dwight Howard to LA, according to ESPN.com.
    A trade call is scheduled with the NBA for Friday morning, according to ESPN's Marc Stein.
    There has been no confirmation of a deal from any of the teams.
    The proposed deal, according to Stein:
    - LA would receive Howard.
    - Philadelphia would receive Lakers center Andrew Bynum and Magic shooting guard Jason Richardson.
    - Orlando would receive Nuggets guard Arron Afflalo, Nuggets forward Al Harrington, Sixers center Nikola Vucevic and protected future first-round picks from LA, Philadelphia and Denver.
    - Denver would receive Sixers forward Andre Iguodala.
    Dwight Howard is reportedly LA bound. (AP Photo)
    Small forward Moe Harkless, a first-round pick of the 76ers in the 2012 NBA Draft, will also be among other pieces moved to Orlando, a source told Stein. The Magic will also net some second-round picks in the deal, according to Yahoo! Sports Marc J. Spears.
    According to Spears, Magic point guard Chris Duhon and forward Earl Clark will head to LA.
    Howard will not sign a contract extension as part of the deal, a source tells Stein. The big man wants to still hit free agency next summer as well as see how comfortable he is in LA, according to ESPN. By not signing an extension, Howard keeps his options open for a return to LA, or a move to the Dallas Mavericks, a team that is reportedly on his preferred destinations list.
    ESPN's Ric Bucher reported via Twitter that Lakers forward Pau Gasol is not in the deal, citing a source close to Gasol. Earlier reports had indicated Gasol was involved.
    Lakers star Kobe Bryant was reportedly "estatic" that LA was able to make a significant move without giving up Gasol, a source close to Bryant told Stein.
    Bynum is also a pending free agent after this season. The 76ers are willing to take him without any assurances of a long-term deal, according to ESPN.com. Bynum is originally from Plainsboro, N.J., about an hour away from Philadelphia, ESPN.com notes.
    A Howard trade ends the on-again, off-again saga between Magic and their franchise center. For months, Howard maintained that he would only go to the Brooklyn Nets. The teams engaged in discussions for months, before Howard decided to exercise his player option for the 2012-13 season with Orlando. Early this offseason, the drama took another turn when Howard again sought to be traded. Trade discussions involved a number of teams, including the Lakers, Nets and Houston Rockets.
    The last proposed deal between Orlando and Brooklyn in July would have sent center Brook Lopez, forward Kris Humphries (on a one-year deal for $9.6 million), guard MarShon Brooks and four unprotected first-rounders to Orlando for Howard, Richardson, Duhon and Clark, according to Yahoo! Sports’ Adrian Wojnarowski.
    Wojnarowski first reported Thursday's proposed trade via Twitter.

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

OH NEVER MIND I THOUGHT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT WHITE WOMEN WHEN YOU SAID HE WAS IN A 4 WAY

WHO GIVES A F-CK ABOUT THE NIGERIAN BASKETBALL ASSOCIATION ITS FOOTBALL SEASON

WE HAVE FOOTBALL AND THIS GUY IS TALKING ABOUT DWIGHT HOWARD IN A 4 WAY OVERPAID JANITORS

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Where are all the white bitc*'s at?? I gots to know where I can find me one of these chickenheads to make my 5th baby momma so I can be flat broke by the time I'm 35 after making $120 million... make it rain!

ashleyg101
    Go, Fight, Win !
    ashleyg101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Seems legit BEANTOWNJIM , anyway, that's the way he want's it, having a "dwight howard" in a football season talk.. LMAO

rich_24
    rich_24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nash
    Kobe
    Artest
    Gazol
    Howard

All star 5..

Go LAL!

aceking
    aceking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

This is a 4 Way :
    No wonder 150,000 condoms are not enough ...

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Just another "bought" pile on team... yeah go L.A. you rule lol.... fuckin idiots!!

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32319

Quote Originally Posted by rich_24 View Post
    Nash
    Kobe
    Artest
    Gazol
    Howard

All star 5..

Go LAL!
    Looks like the NBA is going to be a league of 6 or so haves and 24 or so have nots.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Looks like the NBA is going to be a league of 6 or so haves and 24 or so have nots.
    I'm not even sure if six teams can win the title.

Lakers
    Heat
    Bulls
    Thunder

Who else? Celtics? Spurs? Nets? Clippers?

They might as well cancel the season and just start the finals. Lakers/Heat.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Phila won here nobody esle

They will be a contender in East

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Seriously guys the NBA is pathetic beyond words. I believe since 1980 ... 32 years ago!! Pretty sure 5 teams have won like 27 of the titles of the top of my head. Granted the 80's Laker and Celtic teams were at least built and not "bought" but it's a pretty ironic stat. It's the new era I guess with free agency the wealthiest teams will try and just stockpile all the best players to buy their trophy. Just to give an example of what NEVER happened "back in the day". In 1990 (lets say hypothetically) when Magic was getting old and Kareem retiring the Lakers would have never said "Hey that prima donna bitch in Chicago Jordan is whining about his team or contract in Chicago lets make a deal". And when we are done Ewing wants more money in NY and they won't cough up the dough lets sign him in free agency and try to "BUY" another title for L.A. in 91!!
    Last edited by R.P. McMurphy; 08-10-12 at 06:02 AM.

MeatWad
    MeatWad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Hopefully his 4 way was Wilt Chamberlain style, 3 girls and him. Two guys and 2 girls didn't do much for me. I hate the NBA, its consolidation of power to top teams and big markets, lack of educated and respectable players, and lack of team loyalty. It is one of the grimier sports serious bettors have to endure for the sake of $$.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Just one reason I root for the Spurs and even the Thunder. At least they built their teams and trying to do it the right way. Ecspecially the Spurs who have been doing it for years and G. Pop is the real deal and the best coach in the NBA... period!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

To be perfectly honest I'm just glad Superwoman found a new home FINALLY. That over-rated c*nt has consumed way to may headlines this past year. Now we just need to rid the world of the other sports virus known as Shebow! PLEASE NY start him asap so those of us who actually know sports (unlike Bayless) can have this punk exposed. It's great to be lucky... but luck always runs out! Give me 5 minutes with that attention seeking whore Bayless and I would rip him a new one!

MeatWad
    MeatWad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Agree Pop is hands down the best coach in the NBA and Tebow is a bad 3rd string option at best, but he is able to crossover into main stream media and appeal to non NFL fans. Doubt LA reachess the finals even with this ego bloated cry baby.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Meatwad you may just know your sports my friend! Just to give an example of one Tebow argument I would throw at rat face (Bayless) is.. most of Tebow's wins came against either real bad teams or mostly against teams with backup Qb's which made there defense look better than it really was which kept them in the game despite his pathetic performance thru 3+ quarters. Aside from most of his wins being lucky even the good ones (Steelers) can easily be put in perspective. Just for starters though we will take away all the credit that has been given to Tebow unrightfully so 100% of the time by rat faced limpdikk. If Miami recovers an onside and the fukkin Bears RB does not run out of bounds ( 2 very standard plays that the opposition does not fukk up at least 80% of the time) then Denver does not even make the playoffs. And I can go on and on for days! Yes I am a die hard Raider fan however these are facts coming from an unbiased fan who knows the game and not some fool journalist seeking attention.