ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

Trent Richardson to undergo knee scope

ESPN's Chris Mortensen reports that Browns RB Trent Richardson is "tentatively" expected to undergo another knee scope during his Thursday visit with Dr. James Andrews.

The surgery will "clean up loose particles of cartilage," and is Richardson's second scope in the past six months. While the procedure sounds minor in nature and surely will be billed as such by the Browns, it confirms that Richardson essentially suffered a setback.

No exact timeline on Richardson's return yet but very highly likely expect him to miss the entire pre-season and his early season workload could become a major concern. Continue to monitor Richardson's situation

As of now Richardson should be viewed as a Fantasy No.2 RB with his solid potential and expectations he should be drafted in mid-Round 2 and into Round 3 (if he falls) any sooner YOU could be setting yourself up for disaster. In Rookie-only formats Richardson will be a Top 3 Drafted overall. Continue to monitor Richardson's status and situation.

Like i said before don't be drafting this guy in round 1 or 2 where he goes,its not worth it. Don't be stubborn

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

hmmmm... already having knee problems? i wish him the best but not looking good already.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Thanks for the update mr. Warrior.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

two scopes in six months wow

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Won't last 3 yrs in the nfl

Fieldysnuts44
    @poker table near you
    Fieldysnuts44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Son of a bitch the life of a Cleveland fan

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Definitely looks like it sucks to be a browns fan...Haden could get suspended....Phil Taylor out for months....your rookie qb is almost 30...and your best player is a left tackle( stay strong though...little and josh Gordon could be beasts someday)...and now something like this to derail a little excitementNobody has been higher on this guys talent than me...dating back to his high school days....knee scops aren't a kiss of death anymore...they are common...ur prob gonna hear nothing but positive spin from the browns but there's talk he could be ready in two weeks...and could even prob play through it...but his career hasn't even started and they want to be proactive.....I know this isn't reconstructive stuff like tommy John...bit years ago stuff like knee scopes n Tj were kisses of death...not so much anymore ...the guy is having swelling during training camp...stuff like that is usually pretty common when u are recovering from a scope to have a torn meniscus repaired...think of how rigorous campCan be....the dude had his knee repaired in like what February? And was running full speed for his pro day a month or so later....don't write the guy off yet ...now for fantasy purposes that is a whole noted issue

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

Cleveland will be dirt again.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

I'm glad I grew up a Cleveland fan. As a Cleveland fan, I can handle failure. I know what it's like to get close and have it taken away from you in vicious fashion. I've learned that there's more to life than winning and you are not defined by a simple game of chance. I'm not like the little bitch kids growing up these days that can't handle bad news or feedback. I'm not part of the wussification of America where we have to be careful how we present failure so that nowadays, everyone wins and gets a trophy. You won't find me shooting up a movie theater because a girl turned me down for the prom. Cleveland fans are strong, we are not front runners. We are survivors that understand that the difference in winning and losing is so small and opportunities should be cherished and not taken for granted. One day Cleveland will get over the hump. One day we will have our moment. One day we will be champions. The journey is worth more than the title. Who else could enjoy the mountain more than Cleveland fans that have gone through the valley. We will rise!!!

BTW - it looks like Haden had a prescription for Adderall. Hopefully, he won't get suspended.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fieldysnuts44 View Post
    Son of a bitch the life of a Cleveland fan

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

unreal, best RB in the draft already hurt

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Browns can't get a break

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

Titans WR Kenny Britt had his meeting with NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell. After their meeting Britt made it sound like he expects a league-imposed suspension for his offseason DUI arrest.

“It was a personal meeting and I would rather just wait and see what happens,’’ Britt said, via Jim Wyatt of the Tennesseean. “I am a man about what I did and I will take it on the chin on whatever he decides and move forward.

“What is my gut telling me? I really don’t know. He didn’t really give me any body language on what is going to happen. He just wasn’t really pleased about seeing me in there. No person would like to see a player in their office twice in one year.” Britt also met with Goodell last year, after 3 arrests during the lockout. He has had 8 incidents with the Police since the Titans drafted him in 2009.

lawdawgs13
    lawdawgs13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

And the browns bad luck continues

Fieldysnuts44
    @poker table near you
    Fieldysnuts44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Hey TTWarrior,do you think Richardson is worth a second round pick in Fantasy Drafts?

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Quote Originally Posted by Fieldysnuts44 View Post
    Hey TTWarrior,do you think Richardson is worth a second round pick in Fantasy Drafts?
    Absolutely not. Not even 3rd or 4th rd

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Heard he had two scopes

I think about 6 months now