ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

1 Play for Tonight

AUS O78 (-110 5D)2x

US hasnt been interested in playing D whole tournament and not expecting this to change now.

Given previous results of both teams thus far, this line seems like a steal imo...

GL with ur plays and may they all be winners...

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Coochy! Let's Pa Pa POUND it pal!!!!

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

gl

acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pounding Cooch!!!!

ACoochy

Thanks fellas and GL.

US looking ill-disciplined early on as hoped :-)

ACoochy

USA's lack of half court defence being exposed here...

Ryeskernatorr
    Turning $100 into...
    Ryeskernatorr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 426

Wish I wold have seen this sooner. The play is looking pretty damn good right now.

GL the rest of the way

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by Ryeskernatorr View Post
    Wish I wold have seen this sooner. The play is looking pretty damn good right now.

GL the rest of the way
    Thanks Ricer...

Cant believe ppl compare this team to Dream Team. This team far too complacent imo...GL pal

Ryeskernatorr
    Turning $100 into...
    Ryeskernatorr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 426

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Thanks Ricer...

Cant believe ppl compare this team to Dream Team. This team far too complacent imo...GL pal
    Oh I know... I cringe every time they mention this being a "dream team" or comparing them to the real one. This team honestly might have trouble winning gold... they have their work cut out for em.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by Ryeskernatorr View Post
    Oh I know... I cringe every time they mention this being a "dream team" or comparing them to the real one. This team honestly might have trouble winning gold... they have their work cut out for em.
    I hear ya. Aussies have shown this team to lack midcourt pressure. A better team would expose that on a off day for team USA...

Wish they were all that easy

Bbr
    Bbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

nice one brother.

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

nice call coochy.

ACoochy

Thanks guys

Gregm, tell me youve lived in ur avatar??

Bbr, give us a fukkin aussie rules winner...

Im liking new coach angle for Power at +80.5. What do ppl think??

Might have another play a little later, wanna see what the linesman says 1st...

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

This ACoochy is unreal...guy never loses a play...post nothing but winners...very nice...keep up the good work...

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

Coochy: I'm always wary of a 10 point line jump in AFL. My notes have this opening at -70.5 and I've got line movement issues listed as Buddy (not worth 10 points), Boak (as if Port aren't distracted enough already - this may be the reason the coach angle doesn't work - playing group are unsettled full stop and Hocking isn't going to rally t hem), Primus sacked (speaks for itself), Aurora (Hawks with some big wins there - Port haven't been there in a while) and percentage (irrelevant - hawks don't need a huge win). All in all, I think the line is about right.

I'm already on GWS ML for a unit and +18.5 for 2. The reasoning is a bit square and I think they could easily rock up drunk after last week, but I think its more likely that they'll be switched on, because this is a game they can win and they will want it. Sheedy will be able to get them up for it.
    Last edited by Gee; 08-09-12 at 01:37 AM.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by Djstucky View Post
    This ACoochy is unreal...guy never loses a play...post nothing but winners...very nice...keep up the good work...
    Stucky, long time no hear. Thanks pal but far from truth atm. Nobody is immune to losing but u learn the ways to minimize damage, least thats an account of personal experience.

Hope youve been picking some winners

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Stucky, long time no hear. Thanks pal but far from truth atm. Nobody is
    immune to losing but u learn the ways to minimize damage, least thats an account of personal
    experience.

Hope youve been picking some winners
    Havent been posting or playing much over the last few months however i am back at it now...best of luck to you sir!!!

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by Gee View Post
    Coochy: I'm always wary of a 10 point line jump in AFL. My notes have this opening at -70.5 and I've got line movement issues listed as Buddy (not worth 10 points), Boak (as if Port aren't distracted enough already - this may be the reason the coach angle doesn't work - playing group are unsettled full stop and Hocking isn't going to rally t hem), Primus sacked (speaks for itself), Aurora (Hawks with some big wins there - Port haven't been there in a while) and percentage (irrelevant - hawks don't need a huge win). All in all, I think the line is about right.

I'm already on GWS ML for a unit and +18.5 for 2. The reasoning is a bit square and I think they could easily rock up drunk after last week, but I think its more likely that they'll be switched on, because this is a game they can win and they will want it. Sheedy will be able to get them up for it.
    This is a guy who has bases covered. Valid points. I think ur right about Hocking providing a lack of inspiration to for the boys. Their problems are depper than just a simple change of coach and president...

Like GWS as well. Can see this team challenging for a top 8 position in 2014...

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Business as usual for coochy.

Good job sir, if I had seen this before tip-off I would have been all over it

Bbr

Valid point indeed. Port ats for half a unit at best. Just not confident in port what so ever.

Like the cats tmrw.

Last time they played in Perth wce won but they had a better forward line with Nicoski being the leading goal kicker. We all now by now how depleted they are with Kennedy, le cras and Nicoski all out. Emblem is back but I doubt he will be in top form
    only concern is that Kelly is a big out for the cats as his work n tight this year has been quite efficient. I think Corey is still out as well. If cats midfield can still manage to get on top which I think they will, cats by 20+.

Just can not fade tomahawk who is n career best form and won't be long before pods gets with it either.

Bbr

Sneaky afl thread we have here lol