Mr. Jones
    Mr. Jones's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why No New Shirts In Point Store?

Hey why can't you fuks reorder some of the quality shirts like the Tommy Bahama's in xxl or xxxl. Get some guyabera's too in huge sizes. You know a lot of us walk maybe 50 yards from the basement to the fridge everyday and sit in front of our computers the rest of the time. So why not, eh?

And stop already with the cheap white polo "short shirts" with your logo on them. You know the midriff baring shirts with sleeves that go from the elbow to the wrist in at least the larger sizes. Maybe they could fit an ape, but hope here is that a majority of your posters have evolved a bit past that.

Yeah those shirts are very point cheap, but I got to get Mrs. Jones to sacrifice one of them to get one decent one each time they come in. She has to cut off a bottom strip of one and sew it to the bottom of another in order to hide my belly button. Belly buttons of 260 pound, 65 year old hairy guys are not really all that sexy, even with my hot naval piercing.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Prick

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

if there's a new bash t-shirt/polo/tommy bahama it might end up in the store in a couple weeks

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Because I got suspended at work for wearing one.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    Because I got suspended at work for wearing one.
    really? because it's a gambling forum or what? doesn't seem like it would be too offensive, i meet clients wearing them or donbest.com shirt sometimes

one of my clients said "sbr banned me because my son posted from my computer" and we had a laugh over it

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

wheres the fuking shot glasses??????

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    really? because it's a gambling forum or what? doesn't seem like it would be too offensive, i meet clients wearing them or donbest.com shirt sometimes

one of my clients said "sbr banned me because my son posted from my computer" and we had a laugh over it
    Yea there is a thread around here somewhere about it. I think Lou gave me a fiver for it though, and I got a paid day off. Fukk the man, I'm baaaaaad news.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    this is hilarious...ive always wondered if anyone outside my close circle would ever come to sbr

i thought maybe theres a chance id know saints7011 but no one i know has been locked up recently