PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seven reasons Mitt Romney will lose to President Obama

1. Romney is a radical capitalist, not just a capitalist or a venture capitalist, but a radical capitalist.

2. Not only is Romney out of touch, he lacks the common touch.

3. Romney was painted into a corner by Right Wing.

4. Mitt Romney was bloodied by the Primary, even though he tilted Right without toppling over.

5. Women don’t care for Romney or his policies.

6. Hispanic voters can tip the election and they're no fans of Romney.

7. Ron Paul is not going anywhere.
    In fact, Ron Paul supporters are a well-organized army going into state after state, rounding up delegates that are still theirs for the taking, targeting Louisiana, Minnesota, Iowa, Colorado, and even Massachusetts. The goal of the Paulbots is to keep the GOP convention from being an orderly and unified affair so they can get some concessions, such as forcing votes on their issues, creating some convention chaos for their issues and thus generate interest, and forcing the convention further towards the goal of Libertarianism.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

I'll give you one reason why Obama will win, cause our country is full of fuking idiots who don't understand politics and vote based on who would be the coolest president

no gnu taxes
    no gnu taxes's Avatar Become A Pro!

7. Ron Paul is not going anywhere.
    In fact, Ron Paul supporters are a well-organized army going into state after state, rounding up delegates that are still theirs for the taking, targeting Louisiana, Minnesota, Iowa, Colorado, and even Massachusetts. The goal of the Paulbots is to keep the GOP convention from being an orderly and unified affair so they can get some concessions, such as forcing votes on their issues, creating some convention chaos for their issues and thus generate interest, and forcing the convention further towards the goal of Libertarianism.

And you say you're not a Paultard.

tsk tsk

Romney will likely lose becuase negative ads will put Obama slightly ahead in elther NC, VA OH, or FL. Romney really needs all 4 to win.

VA will look especially shakey if that State's version of the "King of thePaultards" (Virgil Goode) runs in a third party.

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Who gives a shit it doesn't matter who the president is nothing ever changes the presidents are puppets.

Pauly you need to stopped being so obsessed with this shit. Nothing will ever change it is what it is.

PAULYPOKER

^I agree...............

KingJD31

I am a Paul supporter one of the few who actually understands his politics, most rp supporters only like him cause he calls out the corruption of this country and have no idea all of his political ideology is just like every republican except he calls out the corruption

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Here goes your hero Sammy:

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    I am a Paul supporter one of the few who actually understands his politics, most rp supporters only like him cause he calls out the corruption of this country and have no idea all of his political ideology is just like every republican except he calls out the corruption
    Yes but you see what happens to those who call out corruption?

They are quickly labeled as nut jobs and silenced by the corrupted system machine from all avenues such as entertainment,main stream media,2 party monopoly,ETC.......

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

You forgot the liberal press will lob Osama softballs all day.

KingJD31

media never gave him a chance because the higher ups wouldn't want that, regardless unless some drastic shit happens banks will keep doing what they are doing by gambling and they we pay for it. Forget about guys like rockefeller and bloomberg there taxes will never go up no matter what, question is would you rather have a president who raises taxes on job creators resulting in lost jobs, a guy who studied marxism, a guy who has spent more than any president in U.S history has not created a job and proudly admits we should keep spending more so then my generation and especially the kids who are still in highschool have to pay the price for............................or would you rather vote for that evil rich guy who created jobs made ton's of money and living the american dream
    Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Yes but you see what happens to those who call out corruption?

They are quickly labeled as nut jobs and silenced by the corrupted system machine from all avenues such as entertainment,main stream media,2 party monopoly,ETC.......

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    media never gave him a chance because the higher ups wouldn't want that, regardless unless some drastic shit happens banks will keep doing what they are doing by gambling and they we pay for it. Forget about guys like rockefeller and bloomberg there taxes will never go up no matter what, question is would you rather have a president who raises taxes on job creators resulting in lost jobs, a guy who studied marxism, a guy who has spent more than any president in U.S history has not created a job and proudly admits we should keep spending more so then my generation and especially the kids who are still in highschool have to pay the price for............................or would you rather vote for that evil rich guy who created jobs made ton's of money and living the american dream
    They are both against the middle class, Romney a little more, so if you are middle class, you are going to eventually be poor, so you better vote for the president who is for the poor if you know what is good for ya..............

KingJD31

disagree romney want's to cut spending period, obama wants to keep spending this is easy to figure out that this results in lost jobs
    They are both against the middle class, Romney a little more, so if you are middle class, you are going to eventually be poor, so you better vote for the president who is for the poor if you know what is good for ya..............

PAULYPOKER

One word: outsource.................

Service jobs will be all that is left............

Nobody is going to pay a decent wage when they are able to set up shop over seas and prosper..............

Hawkeye2011
    Hawkeye2011's Avatar Become A Pro!

One word: outsource.................

Service jobs will be all that is left............

Nobody is going to pay a decent wage when they are able to set up shop over seas and prosper..............
    Good point. I almost forgot how many awesome jobs Obama has created and how unemployment is going down